Blizzard Lighting The RockBox RGBW Color Wash Light
About This Product
The box... one of the most useful, time tested, and attractive 3-dimensional shapes ever created is once again new and improved!
With the addition of 18x 10-watt RGBW quad color 4-in-1 LEDs, advanced electronics, and dual hanging brackets with secure grip locking knobs, the RokBox is sure to be a great addition to your lighting rig!
It features 3/4/5/8 or 9 DMX channel modes, which means it works great with any type of controller, including our 4-channel Klimate Kontrol lighting controller. You'll have full control of all that RokBox has to offer such as RGBW color mixing, 31 built-in programs, ultra smooth flicker-free 32-bit dimming (5 user-selectable dimming curves), and even easy HSV color mixing ability in 3-channel mode.
The super-easy to use built-in 4-button LED control panel also allows total control over the fixture including master/slave settings, sound active mode, built-in programs, auto mode, custom RGBW color mixing, and user adjustable fade/strobe effects for a totally rocking light show!
Then take full advantage of Blizzard’s wiCICLE wireless DMX system without the need for external power thanks to the wiCICLE enabled DMX jacks! An innovative design provides power to the system directly from the fixture’s DMX jack, meaning even fewer cords and less setup time.
It also comes equipped with industry standard powerCON compatible power input/output connections & 3-pin DMX connections which are all strategically placed on the back of the unit in a way that allows you to use the RokBox in ANY position, including flat on the floor. This makes the RokBox a perfect solution for any of your uplighting and/or truss warming needs!
Check out the RokBox today. It's hip to be square!
The RockBox RGBW Features:
- RGBW color mixing via 18x 10W Red/Green/Blue/White 4-in-1 LEDs.
- 5 user-selectable 32-bit dimming curves.
- Variable electronic dimming & strobe.
- Built-in color & chase macros via DMX.
- Built-in automated programs via master/slave.
- Built-in sound active programs.
- RGBW color mixing ability in standalone mode.
- Rugged and well-built (It hits the gym regularly).
- Super-quiet variable-speed internal fan cooling.
- Dual mounting brackets for positioning flexibility.
- Flicker-free constant-current 400hz LED driver.
- 3-pin male input and 3-pin female output.
- PowerCon compatible AC power In/Out connectors
- ETL Listed.
Blizzard Lighting The RockBox RGBW Specifications
• Operating Voltage: 90-230VAC, 50-60 Hertz
• Fuse: 3A 250V
• Power Consumption: 130W
• LED: 18x 10W 4-in-1 LEDs 100,000 hours.
• Beam Angle: 25 degree optics standard, 26 degree beam, 30 degree field
• Max. Operating Temp.: 104 degrees F (40 degrees C) ambient
• Protocol: USITT DMX-512
• DMX Channels: 5/6/9
• Input: 3-pin XLR Male
• Output: 3-pin XLR Female
• Operating Modes: Standalone, Master/Slave, Sound Active, Color Preset
Weight & Dimensions
• Length: 9.02 inches (229 mm)
• Width: 6.5 inches (165 mm)
• Height: 8.98 inches (228 mm)
• Weight: 7.28 lbs (3.3 kg)
• 2-year limited warranty, does not cover malfunction caused by damage to LEDs.
(1) Blizzard Lighting The RockBox RGBW High Power Color Wash Light
(1) Lovely User Manual