Blizzard Lighting The Puck: Unplugged RGBA Rechargeable LED Par Light
About This Product
The Puck: Unplugged RGBA builds on the versatility, reliability and ease of use of the original Puck RGBA by featuring an easy-to-use Lithium-Ion internal battery system which allows the user to the flexibility to operate their light fixture without AC power for up to 20 hours.
144 ultra-bright 10mm LEDs also make it big on output, while an LED control panel and power daisy chain connectors make it flexible and perfect for uplighting!
The Puck: Unplugged RGBA features 4 and 7-channel control modes which means it works great with any type of controller, including popular 4-channel easy controllers. Plus, the built-in 4 character/4 button LED control panel allows total control over the fixture, including sound active and standalone modes, display invert and service hour readout.
Just like the original Puck, all the power connections, DMX connections, LED control panel, main power switch, and the DMX power switch are all strategically placed on the back of the unit. This allows you to truly use The Puck: Unplugged in ANY position, including flat on the floor!
Take full advantage of Blizzard’s wiCICLE wireless DMX system without the need for external power thanks to the wiCICLE enabled DMX jacks! An innovative design provides power to the system directly from the fixture’s DMX jack, meaning even fewer cords and less setup time.
The Puck: Unplugged RGBA Features:
- High-capacity Lithium-Ion Battery system provides unplugged operation for up to 20 hours!
- RGBA color mixing via 144x high-power 10mm Red/Green/Blue/Amber LEDs.
- Variable electronic strobe.
- Variable electronic dimmer (0 – 100%).
- User selectable 4 (Red/Green/Blue/Amber dimming) or 7 DMX channels.
- Built-in chase macros via DMX.
- Full RGBA color mixing in Standalone, Master/Slave and DMX modes.
- Built-in automated programs via master/slave.
- Built-in sound activated programs via master/slave.
- Easy to use LED control panel.
- Running hours display.
- Rugged all-metal case with dual mounting yokes.
- IEC power in and daisy chain connections to connect additional units.
- Able to directly power the wiCICLE wireless system via DMX.
- Rear connections and control panel are strategically placed to allow usage in ANY position, including flat on the floor!
- Two-piece mounting yoke allows flexibility in positioning.
Blizzard Lighting The Puck: Unplugged RGBA Specifications
Weight & Dimensions
Length: 8.25 inches (210 mm)
Width: 3.75 inches (63.5 mm)
Height: 8.25 inches (210 mm)
Weight: 4.5 lbs (2.05 kg)
Operating Voltage: 90-230VAC, 50-60 Hertz
Fuse: 3A 250V
Power Consumption: 20W
144x 10mm Red/Green/Blue/Amber LEDs 100K hrs
Beam Angle: 21 degrees
32 degree field
Luminous Intensity: 2,995 Lux @ 1m
Max. Operating Temp. 104 degrees F (40 degrees C) ambient
Protocol: USITT DMX-512
DMX Channels: 4 or 7 (User Selectable)
Input: 3-pin XLR Male
Output: 3-pin XLR Female
Other Operating Modes
Standalone, Master/Slave, Sound Active
Color Preset, Standalone color mixing
Field-replaceable Lithium-Ion, 12V 8400mAh with built-in protection circuit
Fixture: 2-year limited warranty
Battery: 1-year limited warranty covering failure only
The The Puck: Unplugged RGBA Box Includes:
(1) Blizzard Lighting The Puck: Unplugged RGBA LED Uplight
(1) IEC power cord
(1) Lovely User manual