Blizzard Lighting The Puck RGBAW Couch Potato Series LED Par Light
About This Product
Blizzard Lighting The Puck RGBAW Couch Potato SeriesThe original, super-cool, super affordable flat LED par can just got the ultimate couch potato makeover. Now you can kick back in your easy chair with total control of all your new Puck RGBAW lighting fixtures using your IR wireless remote control.
With an overall depth of 2.5" and a main depth of about 1", The Puck RGBAW is definitely one thin PAR. 198 ultra-bright 10mm LEDs also make it big on output, while an LED control panel and power daisy chain connectors make it flexible and perfect for uplighting.
It features 3, 5 and 12-channel control modes which means it works great with virtually any type of controller. Plus, the built-in 4 character/4 button LED control panel allows total control over the fixture, including sound active and standalone modes, display invert and service hour readout.
Its IEC power in and daisy chain connections, 3-pin DMX connections, and LED control panel are all strategically placed on the back of the unit in a way that allows you to use the Puck RGBAW in ANY position, including flat on the floor.
You can also take full advantage of Blizzard’s wiCICLE wireless DMX system without the need for external power thanks to the wiCICLE enabled DMX jacks. An innovative design provides power to the system directly from the fixture’s DMX jack, meaning even fewer cords and less setup time.
Compare it to the competition, The Puck RGBAW is packed with a ton of features, for not a lot of ice.
The Puck RGBAW Couch Potato Features:
- RGBAW Color Mixing via 198x Edison .5-watt 10mm LED's (45 each Red/Amber, 39 each Green/Blue, 30 White).
- Easy to use IR remote control.
- Variable electronic strobe.
- Variable electronic dimmer (0 – 100%).
- User selectable 3 (Dimmer/Strobe/31 Color Preset), 5 (R/G/B/A/W dimming) or 12 (Extended) DMX channels.
- Sound active in DMX mode.
- Built-in chase macros via DMX.
- Full RGBAW color mixing plus 31 built-in colors in Standalone, Master/Slave and DMX modes.
- Built-in automated programs via master/slave.
- Built-in sound activated programs via master/slave.
- Easy to use LED control panel.
- Running hours display.
- Rugged all-metal case with dual mounting yokes.
- IEC power in and daisy chain connections to connect additional units.
- Use The Puck RGBAW in ANY position, including flat on the floor!
- Two-piece mounting yoke allows flexibility in positioning.
Blizzard Lighting The Puck RGBAW Couch Potato Specifications
Black Out: Turns fixture On/Off
Auto Mode: Automatically run through built-in programs
Program Selection: Access units built-in programs
Flash: Strobe effect
Speed: Control speed of Auto/Fade
DMX Mode Select
Sound Active: Activates sound active mode
Set Address: Set DMX Address on a fixture
RGB Buttons: Adjust RGB colors with the “+” and “-“ buttons
+ and – Buttons: Adjust flash rate, speed of the Auto Run and Program Selection
Beam Angle: 21°, Field Angle: 32°
Lux: 2,995 @ 1m
Light source: 198 x 10mm .5W LEDs, 100,000 hrs
Power: 120VAC 60Hz, 20W, 0.17A (operating), 0.17A (inrush)
AC power: Auto-ranging 100V ~ 240V 50/60 Hz
Weight: 4 lbs / 1.8 kg
Size: 8.25 x 8.25 x 2.5 in / 210 x 210 x 63.5 mm
The Puck Couch Potato RGBAW Box Includes:(1) Puck: Couch Potato RGBAW LED PAR Fixture
(1) Wireless IR Remote Control
(1) IEC Power Cord
(1) Lovely User Manual