Blizzard Lighting SkyBox Chroma Professional LED Uplight
About This Product
Blizzard Lighting SkyBox Chroma LED Uplight6-in-1 RGBAW+UV LEDs, Internal Battery + Built-in Wireless DMX
Unlike any other uplight today; SkyBox Chroma fixtures give you a unique and original lighting solution that doesn't hold back on the features you want, for a price that's nice! Its patent pending design, and dual-layered (separately controllable) 6-in-1 LEDs make it a highly elegant and cool uplight! A total of 9x15w (3 on bottom and 6 on top) RGBAW+UV LEDs makes color mixing as brilliant and versatile as it can get. And with its 2.4Ghz built-in wireless DMX, and an ultra long-life Intelion battery system, you can simply move them anywhere, at anytime you like, all cord and cable free!
The SkyBox Chroma is capable of being controlled on either 6/11/15 or 18-channel of DMX which means it works great with just about any type of controller, but especially with our very own Kontrol 6 Skywire DMX controller that has a built-in wireless transmitter and 6 designated RGBAW & UV sliders! Plus, the built-in 4 character/4 button LCD control panel allows total control over the fixture, including master/slave, auto mode, fade, strobe settings, manual color adjustment, sound active mode, wireless ID settings, IR remote control mode, and power output mode settings.
Its Lithium-Ion internal battery system has 3 user selectable power output modes. Depending on the needs of any given application, you can select either High Power, Medium Power, or Battery Saver Mode, which allows the fixture to run for a longer time at lower output. With average usage of color fades in High Output Mode, you can expect the battery life to last up to 10+ hours, color jumping 5+ hrs, or full on for 3+ hrs! Need more time? Just switch over to one of the other battery power saver modes! The normal battery recharge time is 4 hrs, and can be done even while in use!
This fixture also features built-in PowerCon compatible AC power In/Out connectors, 3-pin DMX in/out connections, a main power switch, and an LED illuminated battery power gauge which illuminates red during charge, and green when fully charged. These are all conveniently located on the back side of the fixture.
Then, for the ultimate in ease of setup, the built-in Skywire wireless receiver with internal antenna provides reliable wireless communication for over 1000 feet, line-of-sight! 512 auto-assigning frequencies in 7 groups (color-coded by an LED indicator) allow up to 7 systems to run simultaneously in the same space, completely free of interference. And rest assured, the frequencies of the SkyBox Chroma match up perfectly with all Blizzard Lighting wireless DMX products. A Blizzard Lighting controller with built-in Skywire (such as the KONTROL 6 Skywire), a wiCICLE® transmitter, or a Lightcaster wireless transceiver (all sold separately) are required to act as a DMX transmitter for your lighting setup. Already have one? Then you're good to go! Don't have one yet? No worries, just use the SkyBox Chroma's good old fashioned hard-wired 3-pin DMX in/out connections!
And finally, it can be also be controlled by its incredibly easy to use SkyBox Chroma IR remote control (sold separately).
Want something different, unique, and totally cool? Try the SkyBox Chroma!
SkyBox Chroma Features:• RGBAW+UV dual layer color mixing via a total of 9* 15W 6-in-1 LEDs
• White outer casing illuminates via three internal, separately controllable LEDs
• 2.4Ghz built-in wireless DMX receiver
• 512 auto-assigning frequencies in 7 groups
• Ultra long-life Intelion™ lithium-ion battery system
• Variable electronic dimming & strobe
• Built-in color & chase macros via DMX
• Built-in automated programs via master/slave
• Built-in sound active programs
• RGBAW+UV color mixing ability in standalone mode
• Power charging LED indicator
• Super-quiet variable-speed internal Fan Cooling
• Dual mounting brackets for positioning flexibility
• Flicker-free constant-current 600hz LED driver
• 3-pin male input and 3-pin female output
• PowerCon™ compatible AC power In/Out connectors
Blizzard Lighting SkyBox Chrom Specifications
• Operating Voltage: 100-240VAC, 50-60 Hertz
• Power Consumption: 40W, .57A, pf:.62
• LED: 9x 15W 6-in-1 LEDs 100,000 hours
• Beam Angle: 25°, 29° field
• Max. Operating Temp.: 104 degrees F (40 degrees C) ambient
• Protocol: USITT DMX-512
• DMX Channels: 6/11/15/18 (User Selectable)
• Input: 3-pin XLR Male
• Output: 3-pin XLR Female
• Operating Modes: Standalone, Master/Slave, Sound Active, Color Preset
Weight & Dimensions:
• Length: 6.81 inches (173 mm)
• Width: 6.81 inches (173 mm)
• Height: 12 inches (305.8 mm)
• Weight: 9.3 lbs (4.5 kg)
• Transmission band: 2.4Ghz ISM (2.4-2.525Ghz)
• Channels: 512
• Frequency Groups: 7
• Receiver sensitivity: -94dBm
• 2-year limited warranty, does not cover malfunction caused by damage to LEDs.
The SkyBox Chroma Box Includes:(1) Blizzard Lighting SkyBox Chroma
(1) Lovely User Manual