Blizzard Lighting SkyBox 5 RGBAW LED Par with Built-in AnyFi wireless DMX receiver & rechargeable lithium-ion battery system
About This Product
Familiar with our OG box fixtures, HotBox and RokBox? Meet their battery powered little brother, the SkyBox 5! This LED par fixture comes loaded with 7x 15w RGBAW 5-in-1 LEDs, a built-in AnyFi wireless DMX receiver, and an internal Lithium-Ion battery system, all while maintaining the same features that made the original series fixtures so popular.
Cherries On Top
The SkyBox 5 features 5/6/7 and 10-channel control modes, which means it works great with any type of controller. Plus, the built-in 4 character/4 button LCD control panel allows total control over the fixture in all modes. Its Lithium-Ion internal battery system allows user to select one of 3 power output mode settings: High Power, Medium Power, or Battery Saver Mode. The final cherry on top? It’s built-in AnyFi 2.4 GHz wireless DMX receiver, which can flawlessly receive either Skywire or W-DMX wireless DMX signals.
Blizzard Lighting SkyBox 5 Par Features:
- 7x 15W RGBAW 5-in-1 LEDs.
- Built-in AnyFi wireless DMX receiver (Skywire or W-DMX).
- Intelion lithium-ion battery system.
- 3 battery power modes.
- IR remote control (sold separately).
- 5 user-selectable 32-bit dimming curves.
- Variable electronic dimming & strobe.
- Built-in color & chase macros via DMX.
- Built-in automated programs via master/slave.
- Built-in sound active programs.
- RGBAW color mixing ability in standalone mode.
- Rugged and well-built.
- Super-quiet variable-speed internal fan cooling.
- Dual mounting brackets for positioning flexibility.
- Flicker-free constant-current 400hz LED driver.
- 3-pin male input and 3-pin female output.
- powerCON compatible.
Blizzard Lighting SkyBox 5 Specifications:Optical
Light source: 7x 15-watt, 5-in-1 RGBAW LEDs
Beam Angle: 25°, 29° field
Luminous Intensity: 11,300 Lux @ 1m, 3,250 @ 2m
Frequency hopping W-DMX Protocol
Skywire 2.4Ghz ISM (2.402-2.48Ghz), 512 channels, 6/7 frequency groups
Less Than 5ms Latency
Receiver sensitivity: -94dBm
Weight & Dimensions
Length: 9.02 inches (229 mm)
Width: 6.5 inches (165 mm)
Height: 9 inches (228 cm)
Weight: 9.9 lbs (4.5 kg)
Protocol: USITT DMX-512
DMX Channels: 5/6/7/10 (User Selectable)
Input: 3-pin XLR Male
Output: 3-pin XLR Female
Operating Modes: Standalone, Master/Slave, Sound Active, Color Preset
Power & Current
Operating Voltage: 90-230VAC, 50-60 Hertz
Power Consumption: 84W, 13A
2-year limited warranty, does not cover malfunction caused by damage to LEDs