Blizzard Lighting Pixellicious Pixel Mapping LED Uplight
About This Product
Introducing Pixellicious the insanely cool pixel mapping, one-meter bar that sets up in minutes with minimal technical know-how. Each bar houses 160 tricolored SMD 5050 RGB LEDs, and has a pixel pitch of 25 millimeters and 120-degree viewing angle.
Pixel mapping displays are achieved in minutes using multiple control options: DMX-512, industry standard Art-Net, Arkaos Kling-net, or simply be controlled via its easy-to-use 4-button LED control panel.
It also comes with equipped with PowerCON compatible AC in/out and DMX in/out jacks.
And as course, the Pixellicious fixtures are backed by Blizzard’s 2-year warranty!
- User selectable 8/35/480 DMX channels.
- Full color mixing in standalone, master/slave and DMX modes.
- Built-in automated programs via master/slave.
- Built-in sound activated programs via master/slave.
- Easy to use LED digital control panel.
- Individually controllable 3-in-1 LED pixels via 480ch DMX/Art-Net.
- Art-Net, Kling-Net, RJ45 In/Out jacks built into back of fixture.
- 3-pin male input and 3-pin female output.
- Two filters included: 25% & 50% frost.
- PowerCon™ compatible AC power In/Out connectors.
- Flexible mounting bracket allows fixtures to be connected horizontally or vertically.
Blizzard Lighting Pixellicious Specifications
Operating Voltage: 120-230VAC, 50-60 Hertz
Power Consumption: 51W, .36A
LED: 160 SMD 5050 3-in-1 RGB LEDs
Beam Angle: 120°
Max. Operating Temp.: 104 degrees F (40 degrees C) ambient
Protocol: USITT DMX-512
DMX Channels: 8/35/480 (User Selectable)
Input: 3-pin XLR Male
Output: 3-pin XLR Female
Operating Modes: Standalone, Master/Slave, Sound Active, Color Preset, Art-Net/Kling-Net
Weight & Dimensions:
Size: 39.4 x 4.2 x 4.6 in (1000 x 107 x 117 mm)
Weight: 7.6 lb (3.5 kg)
2-year limited warranty, does not cover malfunction caused by damage to LEDs.
(1) Pixellicious Professional LED Fixture
(1) Clear Filter
(1) Ever-So-Handy Power Cord
(1) Lovely User Manual