Blizzard Lighting Pixellicious Mini Pixel Mapping LED Uplight
About This Product
Meet Pixellicious Mini, the 1/2 meter 4*20 RGB LED version of our popular Pixellicious pixel mapping LED bar. Each Pixellicious Mini houses 80 tri-color SMD 5050 RGB LEDs with 25mm pixel pitch and has a 120-degree viewing angle.
Pixel mapping displays are achieved in minutes using multiple control options: DMX-512, industry standard Art-Net, Arkaos Kling-net, or simply be controlled via its easy-to-use 4-button LCD control panel. It also works great with ArKaos LED Master for easy plug-n-play.
Depending on the look you want to achieve, you can mount them individually using its clamp mounting bracket with tilt and locking knobs, fasten multiple fixtures together end-to-end with their end connection brackets, and even connect up to 3 fixtures together to be vertically mounted from just one rigging point.
It also comes with a frosted and a clear replaceable lens filter, and is equipped with RJ45 Ethernet data connections, PowerCON compatible AC in/out, and DMX in/out jacks.
And of course, its backed by Blizzard’s 2-year warranty!
Pixellicious Mini Main Features
- Easy-to-use pixel mapping and video 1/2 meter bar.
- 80* (tri-color) SMD 5050 LEDs, 50,000 hours.
- Control each using Art-Net (3.0 compliant) or ArKaos Kling-Net.
- Works great with ArKaos LED Master for easy plug-n-play.
- Create vertical effects with hardware linking system.
- Wide viewing angle and excellent color rendering.
- 29 built-in programs, auto (mix) mode + sound active.
- Link up to four in-lines with network cables or create vertical effects with hardware linking system.
- Easily manage configuration and software updates with the network-based remote web server.
- High-performance fanless convection cooling.
- Mounting bracket with dual locking knobs for positioning flexibility.
- RJ45 ethernet data connections.
- 3-pin male input and 3-pin female output.
- PowerCon compatible AC power In/Out connectors.
Blizzard Lighting Pixellicious Mini Specifications
Operating Voltage: 90-240VAC, 50-60Hz
Power Consumption: 51W, .36A
80 LEDs (tri-color) SMD 5050, 50,000 hours life expectancy
120 degree beam angle
Clear Filter: 2586 NITS, Frosted Filter: 2160 NITS
Pixels: 20 x 4
Pixel Pitch: 25mm
Max. Operating Temp.: 104 degrees F (40 degrees C) ambient
Protocol: Art-Net, Kling-Net, USITT DMX-512
DMX Channels: 8/20/240-Channels
Artnet Channels: 240-Channels
Input/Output: 3-pin XLR Male/Female
Operating Modes: Standalone, Master/Slave, Auto, Sound Active
Weight & Dimensions
Width: 19.7 inches (500mm)
Depth: 4.2 inches (107 mm)
Height: 5 inches (127.3 mm)
Weight: 4.6 lbs. (2.2 kg)
2-year limited warranty, does not cover malfunction caused by damage to LEDs.
(1) Pixellicious Mini Professional LED Fixture
(1) Clear Filter
(1) Ever-So-Handy Power Cord
(1) Lovely User Manual