Audio-Technica ATW-1701/L System 10 Camera-Mount Digital Wireless System with Omnidirectional Lavalier Microphone Package
About This Product
Audio-Technica ATW-1701/L System 10 Camera-Mount Digital Wireless System with Omnidirectional Lavalier Microphone
With its compact and portable design, the System 10 Camera-Mount high-fidelity digital wireless system is ideally positioned to capture media on the go. Perfect for video production, electronic news gathering (ENG) and every mobile application in between, the receiver features multiple mounting options to accommodate a variety of cameras and recording devices.
Like all of the products in the System 10 digital wireless family, the Camera Mount provides three levels of diversity assurance: frequency, time and space. Instantaneous channel selection, sync and setup make the Camera-Mount extremely easy to use, while its digital 24-bit/48 kHz wireless operation provides the ultimate in sound quality and dependable performance. Also, as the receiver operates in the 2.4 GHz range, it remains completely free from TV interference at all times.
ATW-1701/L System 10 Camera-Mount Features:
- Digital 24-bit/48 kHz wireless operation for ultimate sound quality and dependable performance.
- Operates in the 2.4 GHz range – completely free from TV interference.
- Ultra compact receiver size with multiple mounting options.
- Selectable balanced and unbalanced output jacks with level control for use with most cameras and recording devices.
- Internal rechargeable 12-hr battery.
- Separate headphone port and volume control for local audio monitoring.
- Multi-pairing function to link a single receiver with up to eight body-pack or handheld transmitters.
- Three levels of diversity assurance: frequency, time & space.
- Automatic frequency selection for seamless, interference-free operation.
- Extremely easy operation with instantaneous channel selection, sync and setup.
- Includes MT830cW-TH Omnidirectional Condenser Lavalier Microphone.
Combat X Heavy Duty 17” Storage Case
The 17" Storage Case with Foam Interior is the ideal solution for safely storing and transporting large items. Manufactured from Polypropylene, this storage case features a large amount of interior storage, plastic tension latches, convoluted foam padding and an integrated handle.
• Hard-sided case protects valuable reels.
• Pluck foam lets you customize the interior.
• Shockproof and water-resistant.
All Combat X cases have thick wall construction, secure latches and a high density foam.
Hosa Goby Labs Microphone Sanitizer Spray [GLS-104]
Goby Labs Microphone Sanitizer is formulated to clean and disinfect microphones. This easy-to-use spray kills 99.99% of germs that cause odors on microphones and gear—even hands and skin! It is ideal for live sound and karaoke. Benefits include:
- Eliminates odor.
- Safe for hands, skin, and gear.
- Volume: 4 fl oz.
For 20 Years, Hosa has provided a cost effective solution to the cabling needs of musicians, engineers, and audio and video enthusiasts the world over. In an effort to further meet those needs, Hosa continues to add new products that make the creative individual's life easier. Indeed, much of what Hosa offers is the direct result of suggestions made by customers and retailers.
Numark HF150 Collapsible DJ Headphones
With the rise in low-profile, highly portable DJ gear, it is entirely possible to work an entire show with a backpack full of stuff. Enter HF150, our most portable DJ headphone yet. With a unique collapsible design, the HF150 lets you travel light without sacrificing the sound quality you require.
No compromises here
Featuring closed-back (sealed) earcups and a cushy on-ear cup, background noise is reduced to a hush, letting you hear the details of your mix with ease. The leatherette ear cushions form a comfy seal against the ear without bulking up the overall size of the headphone to maintain the portable aspect.
Engineered to impress
40mm drivers are what you can expect in a full-size headphone, but the HF150's expertly engineered design manages the power and capability of a large transducer inside the most portable form-factor—at just a fraction of the size. A major step up from earbuds in every way, the exceptional sound quality means you will hear things you were missing in even your favorite tracks. The result? Better mixes, every time, anywhere.
- Foldable design takes up minimal space in a gig-bag
- On-ear cups provide exceptional noise isolation and portability
- Ideal for the travelling DJ and highly portable setups
- Rotating earcup provides hands-free, single-ear monitoring
- Aggressive isolation for use in noisy environments
- Leatherette earcups provide a cushy, custom fit
- 1/8-inch to 1/4-inch (6.3mm) adapter included
Audio-Technica ATW-1701/L Specifications
|OVERALL SYSTEM SPECIFICATIONS|
|Operating Frequencies||2.4 GHz ISM band|
|Dynamic Range||>109 dB (A-weighted), typical|
|Total Harmonic Distortion||<0.05% typical|
|Operating Range||30 m (100') radius, 60 m (200') diameter typical
Open range environment with no interfering signals
|Operating Temperature Range||0° C to +40° C (32° F to 104° F)
Battery performance may be reduced at very low temperatures
|Frequency Response||20 Hz to 20 kHz
Depending on microphone type
|Receiving System||Diversity (frequency/time/space)|
|Maximum Output Level||3.5 mm (1/8"), TRS balanced: +6 dBV Dual mono, unbalanced: 0 dBV|
|Power Supply||100-240V AC (50/60 Hz) to 5V DC 0.5A switched mode external USB-type external power supply|
|Battery||Internal Battery: 3.7V rechargeable Li-ion battery|
|Battery Life||12 hours
Depending on environmental conditions
Battery Charging Time: 4 hours 30 minutes
Depending on environmental conditions
Charging Temperature Range: 5° C to +35° C (41° F to 95° F)
|Dimensions||56.0 mm (2.20") W x 91.4 mm (3.60") H x 27.8 mm (1.09") D|
|Net Weight||105 grams (3.7 oz)|
|Accessories Included||Two antennas; camera shoe mount; AC adapter (USB-type); USB cable; 3.5 mm (1/8") stereo cable|
|BODY-PACK TRANSMITTER SPECIFICATIONS|
|RF Power Output||10 mW|
|Spurious Emissions||Following federal and national regulations|
|Input Connections||Four-pin Locking Connector
Pin 1: GND, Pin 2: INST INPUT,
Pin 3: MIC INPUT, Pin 4: DC BIAS +9V
|Batteries||Two 1.5V AA
|Battery Life||>7 hours (alkaline)
Depending on battery type and use pattern
|Dimensions||70.2 mm (2.76") W x 107.0 mm (4.21") H x 24.9 mm (0.98") D|
|Net Weight||100 grams (3.5 oz)
Combat X Heavy Duty 17” Storage Case Specifcations
Quantity Per Package: 1
Exterior Length: 17.1"
Exterior Width: 5.75"
Exterior Height: 14.86"
Interior Length: 16.5"
Interior Width: 5.25"
Interior Height: 14.25"
Number of Compartments: 1
Plastic Type: Polypropylene
Foam Interior: yes
Latch Type: Plastic Tension
Handle Type: Integrated
Logo: No Logo
Label: No Label
Numark HF150 Specifications
- 40mm driver delivers deep, defined bass for beatmatching
- 20 Hz - 20 kHz frequency response provides a significant upgrade from earbuds
- 32 ohm impedance works well with low-output devices
- 4ft (1.2m) cable with 1/8-inch (3.5mm) stereo plug
This Package Includes:(1) Audio-Technica ATW-1701/L System 10 Camera-Mount with Omnidirectional Lavalier Microphone
(1) Combat X Heavy Duty 17” Storage Case
(1) Hosa Goby Labs Microphone Sanitizer Spray [GLS-104]
(1) Set of: Numark HF150 Collapsible DJ Headphones
The ATW-1701/L Box Includes:(1) ATW-T1001 UniPak Transmitter
(1) ATW-R1700 Receiver
(1) MT830cW-TH Omnidirectional Condenser Lavalier Microphone
(1) Camera Shoe Mount
(1) AC adapter (USB-type)
(1) USB cable
(1) 3.5 mm (1/8") Stereo cable
The COMBAT17 Box Includes:(1) Combat X Heavy Duty 17” Storage Case
The GLS-104 Box Includes:(1) 4 fl oz Bottle of: Goby Labs GLS-104 Microphone Sanitizer Spray [GLS-104]
The Numark HF150 box Includes:
(1) HF150 Headphones with attached Cable
(1) 1/8" (3.5mm) to 1/4" (6.3mm) Adapter