Audio-Technica ATM510 Cardioid Dynamic Handheld Microphone
About This Product
Audio-Technica ATM510 Cardioid Dynamic Handheld MicrophoneEquipped with newly designed internal shock mounting for reduced handling and stage noise, this cardioid dynamic workhorse is designed for smooth, natural vocal reproduction. The microphone features super-durable construction for long-lasting performance, a rare-earth magnet for high output, and a multi-stage grille design for excellent protection against plosives. Its cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, maximizing isolation from other sound sources and minimizing feedback.
- Newly designed superior internal shock mounting reduces handling and stage noise.
- Tailored for smooth, natural vocal reproduction.
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source.
- Durable performance for professional applications.
- Rare-earth magnet for improved output and transient response.
- Excellent off-axis rejection for minimum feedback.
- Multi-stage grille design offers excellent protection against plosives and sibilance without compromising high-frequency clarity.
- Quiet-Flex™ stand clamp provides silent, flexible microphone positioning.
- Corrosion-resistant contacts from gold-plated XLRM-type connector.
- Rugged, all-metal design and construction for years of trouble-free use.
ATM510 Microphone Specifications
|FREQUENCY RESPONSE||90-16,000 Hz|
|OPEN CIRCUIT SENSITIVITY||–55 dB (1.7 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa|
|WEIGHT||258 g (9.1 oz)|
|DIMENSIONS||170.0 mm (6.69") long,
53.7 mm (2.11") diameter
|OUTPUT CONNECTOR||Integral 3-pin XLRM-type|
|ACCESSORIES FURNISHED||AT8470 Quiet-Flex™ stand clamp for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapter; soft protective pouch|
|AUDIO-TECHNICA CASE STYLE||T6|
The ATM510 Box Includes:
(1) Audio-Technica ATM510 Microphone
(1) AT8470 Quiet-Flex™ stand clamp for 5/8"-27 threaded stands
(1) 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapter
(1) soft protective pouch