Audio-Technica AT-LP60BK-USB Fully Automatic Belt-Drive Black Stereo Turntable with 4-inch Monitor Speakers Package
About This Product
Audio-Technica AT-LP60BK-USB Fully Automatic Belt-Drive Stereo Turntable in Black (USB & Analog)
Get your classic albums off the shelf and into your MP3 player
Now you can experience your vinyl’s high-fidelity audio directly or convert it to digital. The AT-LP60-USB stereo turntable comes equipped with a USB output that allows direct connection to your computer. Includes: Mac- and PC-compatible Audacity software; an integral dual-magnet Audio-Technica phono cartridge; USB cable and adapter cables. The turntable features a built-in switchable phono preamp that enables it to be connected directly to a computer, home stereo, powered speakers and other components that have no dedicated turntable input.
AT-LP60-USB features at a glance:
- Convert your vinyl records to digital audio files.
- Mac- and PC-compatible Audacity software digitizes your records.
- Fully automatic belt-drive turntable operation with two speeds: 33 1/3, 45 RPM.
- Anti-resonance, die-cast aluminum platter.
- Integral Dual Magnet phono cartridge with replaceable diamond stylus.
- Built-in switchable phono pre-amplifier with RCA output cables to connect to audio systems and powered speakers.
Mackie CR4 4" Multimedia Monitor Speakers
Built using only premium, high-performance components and featuring convenient front-panel controls, Mackie Creative Reference Multimedia Monitors deliver professional sound quality and features perfect for work, play and everything in between.
Designed For People Just Like YouYou might be creating professional multimedia one minute and streaming video the next. With Creative Reference Multimedia Monitors, you get the best of both worlds. Studio-quality design and performance in an extremely compact design with smart features perfect for creatives of any level.
Studio-Quality DesignCreative Reference monitors deliver a combination of high-quality components and professional build quality that is typically only found on more expensive studio monitors. From the studio-quality sound of the premium drivers to the rich, natural sound enhanced by the all-wood cabinet design, these monitors are professional in every way.
After all, when creating media, it’s critical that your audio translate accurately across the myriad of speakers people will use to listen. Even if you don’t create media, you want to hear exactly what the product intended. Hear every nuance and detail in a complete full-range experience that only studio monitors can provide.
Small FootprintLet’s face it… a lot of workspaces are cramped. Maybe you work at home, maybe you like to work remotely or maybe you sit for hours a day in a tiny editing suite. Either way, great-sounding monitors that don’t eat up a ton of desk space would be ideal. The extremely small footprint of Creative Reference monitors is perfect for the modern workspace. They are very compact, but they don’t sacrifice a bit on performance.
Everything You NeedThere’s nothing worse than getting some cool new gear only to realize you have to head back to the store to get the cables you need to make it all work. That’s why Creative Reference monitors come with absolutely everything you need to get started working or playing right out of the box… and then some.
Audio-Technica AT-LP60-USB Specifications
|Type||Belt drive turntable, fully automatic|
|Speeds||33-1/3 RPM, 45 RPM|
|Wow and Flutter||Less than 0.25% (WTD) @ 3 kHz (JIS)|
|Signal-to-Noise Ratio||>50 dB (DIN-B)|
|Output Level||Pre-amp “PHONO”: 2.5 mV nominal at 1 kHz, 5 cm/sec|
Pre-amp “LINE”: 150 mV nominal at 1 kHz, 5 cm/sec
|Phono Pre-Amp Gain||36 dB nominal, RIAA equalized|
|USB Function||A/D, D/A: 16 bit 44.1 kHz or 48 kHz USB selectable|
Computer interface: USB 1.1 Compliant Windows XP, Vista or MAC OSX
|Power Supply Requirements||120V AC, 60 Hz, 3W|
|Dimensions||360.0 mm (14.17") W x 97.5 mm (3.84") H x 356.0 mm (14.02") D|
|Weight||3 kg (6.6 lbs.)|
|Accessories Included||Dual RCA (female) to 3.5 mm (1/8") mini-plug (male) stereo adapter cable; dual RCA (female) to 3.5 mm (1/8") mini-plug (female) stereo adapter cable; 45 RPM adapter; USB cable; recording software|
Mackie CR4 Specifications
Frequency Response (-03 dB): 70 Hz - 20 kHz
Frequency Response (-10 dB): 60 Hz - 20 kHz
Maximum SPL Peak Per Pair: 100 dB
Crossover Frequency : 3 kHz
Low Frequency: 4.0” /102 mm polypropylene coated woofer
High Frequency: 0.75” / 19 mm Silk Dome Tweater
Rated Power: 28 Watts RMS
: 59 Watts Peak
Design: Class AB
Input / Output
Input Type :Balanced / Unbalanced 1/4” TRS,
:Unbalanced RCA [Rear]
:1/8” TRS [Front]
Input Impedance: 20 kOhm, balanced bridging
10 kOhm unbalanced
Output type: 1/8” Stereo Headphones [Front]
Height: 8.8” / 224 mm
Width: 6.1” / 156 mm
Depth: 7.3” / 185 mm
Weight: 12.0 lb / 5.4 kg [Pair]
(1) Audio-Technica AT-LP60BK-USB Fully Automatic Belt-Drive Stereo Turntable in Black (USB & Analog)
(2) Mackie CR4 4" Multimedia Monitor Speakers
The AT-LP60-USB Box Includes:
(1) Audio-Technica AT-LP60-USB Turntable in black
(1) USB cable
(1) Dual RCA (female) to 3.5 mm (1/8") mini-plug (male) stereo adapter cable
(1) Dual RCA (female) to 3.5 mm (1/8") mini-plug (female) stereo adapter cable
(1) 45 RPM adapter
(1) Recording software information card
(2) Mackie CR4 - 4" Multimedia Monitor Speakers
(1) 1/8″ to stereo RCA cable for connecting your computer’s audio output directly to the monitors
(1) 1/8″ to 1/8″ cable for connecting your smartphone right into the front of the monitors
(1) 6′ speaker-to-speaker cable to connect the left/right speakers together
(2) Professional-grade isolation pads that minimize unwanted bass buildup and allow you to tilt the monitors up or down a bit for more focused listening