Audio-Technica AT-LP60BK-BT Wireless Belt-Drive Turntable & Powered Wireless Bluetooth Monitor Speakers with 5" Woofers Package
About This Product
Audio-Technica AT-LP60BK-BT Fully Automatic Wireless Belt-Drive Stereo Turntable in Black
Cut the cord, keep the vinyl. The AT-LP60-BT gives you all the great features of our popular AT-LP60 fully automatic belt-drive stereo turntable but with the added convenience of Bluetooth wireless connectivity. So you can set up your turntable in one room and listen to it in another without having to run a bunch of cables. Up to eight different pairs of speakers, headphones or other devices that utilize Bluetooth wireless technology can be stored in the AT-LP60-BT’s memory. Once stored, a simple push of the turntable’s Function button is all that is required to connect the turntable to your chosen wireless device.
The AT-LP60-BT also gives you the option of operating it just like a regular turntable with a traditional wired connection. Either way – wired or wireless – you get outstanding audio with the ease of automatic operation: just push the Start button to begin playing a record, and the Stop button to lift and return the tone arm and shut off the turntable (the stop function occurs automatically when a record has played all the way through). A tone arm Lift button is also included to let you raise and lower the tone arm without stopping the turntable.
Audio-Technica has been a leader in phono cartridge design for more than 50 years, and that expertise shows in the AT-LP60-BT’s Dual Magnet™ cartridge with replaceable stylus. The cartridge is integrated into the tone arm for assured performance and ease of setup.
The AT-LP60-BT plays both 33-1/3 and 45 RPM records and comes with a 45 RPM adapter, a dual RCA output cable (for wired connection) and a removable hinged dust cover.
AT-LP60BK-BT features at a glance:
- Connects wirelessly to speakers and other devices equipped with Bluetooth wireless technology or to wired audio systems and powered speakers via included dual RCA output cable.
- Fully automatic operation with two speeds: 33-1/3 and 45 RPM.
- Anti-resonance, die-cast aluminum platter.
- Integral Dual Moving Magnet phono cartridge with replaceable stylus.
- Switchable built-in pre-amplifier enables wired connection to components with or without a dedicated turntable input.
- Includes 3.5 mm (1/8") stereo mini-plug (male) to dual RCA (male) output cable, 45 RPM adapter, and removable hinged dust cover.
Powered Wireless Bluetooth Studio Monitor Speakers with 5" Woofers (pair)
The BTM5 is a set of active monitor speakers ideal for a variety of home applications. The BTM5 comes with two speakers: a master speaker with receiving capabilities, and an additional slave speaker that wirelessly connects to the receiving one. For maximum connectivity, the receiving speaker sports RCA, 1/8” AUX, XLR, and USB inputs and comes with wireless Bluetooth compatibility. In addition, the BTM5’s receiving speaker comes with bass and high-range eq controls that allow the sound to be adjusted for preference and to find the "sweet-spot."
- Bass and treble controls for fine tuned audio.
- Wireless connectivity.
- Durable design.
- Repeat mode on USB and SD inputs.
- Remote control included.
The slave speaker automatically connects, wirelessly, to the master speaker and can maintain connectivity within a whopping 115 foot range. Up to a hundred additional slave speakers (sold separately as the BTM5SAT) can be connected to one master unit to allow volume enhancement over a virtually unlimited range. The slave units also come with individual volume controls that give listeners the ability to tailor output to match specific areas.
To make them an elegant addition to any setting, the BTM5 master and slave unit speakers come decked out in smooth, wood-textured paneling. With sleek moulding and a crisp geometric design, the BTM5 is stylish-simplicity embodied.
Audio-Technica AT-LP60BK-BT Specifications
|Type||Belt drive turntable, fully automatic|
|Speeds||33-1/3 RPM, 45 RPM|
|Wow and Flutter||Less than 0.25% (WTD) @ 3 kHz (JIS)|
|Signal-to-Noise Ratio||>50 dB (DIN-B)|
|Output Level||Pre-amp “PHONO”: 2.5 mV nominal at 1 kHz, 5 cm/sec
Pre-amp “LINE”: 150 mV nominal at 1 kHz, 5 cm/sec
|Phono Pre-Amp Gain||36 dB nominal, RIAA equalized|
|Power Supply Requirements||120V AC, 60 Hz, 3W|
|Dimensions||360.0 mm (14.17") W x 97.5 mm (3.84") H x 356.0 mm (14.02") D|
|Weight||2.98 kg (6.6 lbs.)|
|Accessories Included||3.5 mm (1/8") stereo mini-plug (male) to dual RCA (male) output cable; 45 RPM adapter; removable hinged dust cover|
Replacement Stylus: ATN3600L
Communication System: Bluetooth Version 3.0
Output: Bluetooth Specification Power Class 2
Maximum Communication Range: Line of sight - approx. 10 m (30')
Compatible Bluetooth Profile: A2DP
Support Codec: SBC
|Dimensions||8.2" L x 6.9" W x 10.6" H|
|Peak Power||500 Watts|
|Woofer||2 x 5"|
|Tweeter||2 x 1"|
|Inputs||Bluetooth • 1/8" AUX • USB Flash Drive • RCA • XLR|
|Bluetooth||v2.0 with EDR (2.4 GHz) technology • 30 foot range|
|USB Support||Plays .mp3 & .wma. files (32 GB max)|
|Frequency Response||40Hz - 20KHz|
|Sensitivity||96 ± 2dB (1W@1M)|
(1) Audio-Technica AT-LP60BK-BT Fully Automatic Wireless Belt-Drive Stereo Turntable in Black
(2) Powered Wireless Bluetooth Studio Monitor Speakers with 5" Woofers
The AT-LP60BK-BT Box Includes:
(1) Audio-Technica AT-LP60BK-BT Turntable in black
(1) 3.5 mm (1/8") stereo mini-plug (male) to dual RCA (male) output cable
(1) 45 RPM adapter
(1) Removable hinged dust cover
(1) Active 5" master speaker with bluetooth receiving capabilities
(1) Active 5" slave speaker without receiving capabilities that automatically connects wirelessly to the master
(1) 1/8" to 1/8" stereo breakout audio cable
(1) Wireless IR remote control
(1) Dual RCA cable
(2) Power cords
(1) User guide