Audio-Techncia ATW-1311/L System 10 PRO Rack-Mount Digital Wireless Microphone System
About This Product
Audio-Techncia ATW-1311/L System 10 Pro Rack-Mount Digital Wireless System
Audio-Technica’s System 10 PRO Rack-Mount digital wireless system provides the same interference-free operation in the 2.4 GHz range (outside TV bands) as the original System 10 wireless system but with expanded features and versatility. The durable half-rack chassis is equipped to house two receiver units that can be operated locally or released from the chassis and mounted remotely (up to 328 feet away) via Ethernet cable. Up to five chassis (10 receiver units) can be linked using the RJ12 cable included with each system, creating a stable, multichannel system with the simultaneous use of up to 10 channels.
Like all the products in the System 10 wireless family, the PRO Rack-Mount features 24-bit operation, easy setup, clear, natural sound quality, and three levels of diversity assurance: frequency, time, and space. Frequency Diversity sends the signal on two dynamically allocated frequencies for interference-free communication. Time Diversity sends the signal in multiple time slots to maximize immunity to multipath interference. Space Diversity uses two antennas on each transmitter and receiver unit to maximize signal integrity.
Each System 10 PRO Rack-Mount system includes an ATW-RC13 receiver chassis with rack-mount adapters, one or two ATW-RU13 receiver units with corresponding AT8690 receiver unit mounting brackets, a joining plate (for dual-channel systems only), one RJ12 cable, one AC adapter, and one or two ATW-T1001 UniPak body-pack or ATW-T1002 handheld transmitters, or one of each. Both the receiver chassis and transmitters feature easy-to-read displays.
ATW-1311/L System 10 PRO Features:
- Digital 24-bit/48 kHz wireless operation for ultimate sound quality and dependable performance.
- Operates in the 2.4 GHz range – completely free from TV interference.
- Receiver units can be docked in the chassis or mounted remotely (up to 328 feet away) via Ethernet cable for added versatility.
- Up to five chassis (ten receiver units) can be linked and used simultaneously.
- Each receiver unit can be paired with up to 10 transmitters, allowing users to instantly switch between different transmitter configurations.
- Chassis’ System ID Display shows RF signal level, system ID, transmitter battery level, and system link status.
- Automatic frequency selection for seamless, interference-free operation.
- Extremely easy operation with instantaneous channel selection, sync, and setup.
- Three levels of diversity assurance: frequency, time & space.
- Ground-lift switch helps eliminate audible hum caused by ground loops.
Audio-Techncia ATW-1311/L Specifications
|OVERALL SYSTEM SPECIFICATIONS|
|Operating Frequencies||2.4 GHz ISM band|
|Dynamic Range||>109 dB (A-weighted), typical|
|Total Harmonic Distortion||<0.05% typical|
|Operating Range||60 m (200') Open range env. with no interfering signals|
|Operating Temperature Range||0° C to +40° C (32° F to 104° F) Battery performance may be reduced at very low temperatures|
|Frequency Response||20 Hz to 20 kHz
Depending on microphone type
|Receiving System||Diversity (frequency/time/space)|
|Output Connectors||Remote Receiver Connector: RJ45
Link Connector: RJ12
|Maximum Output Level||XLR, balanced: 0 dBV 1/4" (6.3 mm), unbalanced: +6 dBV|
|Power Supply||100-240V AC (50/60 Hz) to 12V DC 0.5A power supply switched mode external|
|Dimensions||209.8 mm (8.26") W x 44 mm (1.73") H x 169.3 mm (6.67") D|
|Net Weight||940 grams (33.2 oz)|
|Accessory Included||Power supply|
|Accessories Included||AC adapter, Link cable, Rack-mount adapters, Joining plate, Rubber feet|
|BODY-PACK TRANSMITTER SPECIFICATIONS|
|RF Power Output||10 mW|
|Spurious Emissions||Following federal and national regulations|
|Input Connections||Four-pin Locking Connector
Pin 1: GND, Pin 2: INST INPUT,
Pin 3: MIC INPUT, Pin 4: DC BIAS +9V
|Batteries||Two 1.5V AA
|Battery Life||>7 hours (alkaline)
Depending on battery type and use pattern
|Dimensions||70.2 mm (2.76") W x 107.0 mm (4.21") H x 24.9 mm (0.98") D|
|Net Weight||100 grams (3.5 oz)
The ATW-1311/L Box Includes:
(1) ATW-RC13 Rack-mount receiver chassis
(1) ATW-RU13x2 receiver unit
(2) ATW-T1001 UniPak transmitters
(2) MT830cW x2 lavalier microphones