Be the first to review this product
Ape Labs ApeRemote 2.4GHz Remote Lighting Controller
Questions? Call 1-800-355-7746 or Chat below
The long press features are extremely useful-especially the long press on the "group" button. This toggles on and off a master function where you can control all groups at the same time. Imagine you're setting up for a big wedding.
You have ApeLight Maxi uplighting near the corners, columns, windows, and key spots on the walls. These are set to light blue on group one. You have LightCans and ApeLight Arts creating wall art on the open sections of the walls around the room. These are set to a slow fade from amber to light blue on group two. You have ApeLight Minis under all the centerpieces on the tables and more inside your truss totems. These are set to match the traditional uplighting of group one. You have ApeStick 4s behind the bar, and they are highlighting the bottles with a pulsing warm white on group three. A couple of more ApeLight Maxis spotlight the cake, entrance, and patch to the dance floor. They are set to static white on group four.
Now imagine you're short staffed and need to emcee the introductions while also controlling the lights. Easy. Just do a long press on the group button, and hit the sound active button as the introduction music kicks in.
Want to take it a step further and sync up the programs too? Just long press "right" to set them to the same auto program. From there, you can either continue controlling all fixtures at the same time, or you can toggle off the master group function to go back to individual control.
Lighting has never been this easy!
Ape Labs ApeRemote 2.4GHz Remote Lighting Controller Features:
- Credit card size remote control.
- 2.4 GHz RF wireless signal (line of sight not needed.)
- 100-foot range (or 3,000-foot range if paired with W-Ape.)
- Control up to four separate groups of fixtures on same remote.
- Mix and match any quantity and type of Ape Labs fixtures.
- Power and standby mode: long press to sync standby fixtures with running fixtures.
- Static color selection and program selection: long press to jump to beginning or end.
- Sound active mode.
- Group: control up to four separate groups of lights (long press to control all groups at the same time.)
- Speed: control speed of auto program or strobe speed.
Ape Labs ApeRemote Specifications:Measurements
Dimensions: 2.5" x 2" x 0.25"
Weight: 1 oz.
(1) Ape Labs ApeRemote 2.4GHz Remote Lighting Controller