Ampeg BA-112v2 Bass Amp Series Single 12-inch Ported Combo Amplifier with Scrambler
About This Product
Flexible Ampeg Tone
Ampeg’s BA-112 12″ Bass Combo delivers classic Ampeg tone and performance driven features at volume levels ideal for practice, rehearsal or small stages. With Ampeg’s all-new grinding Bass Scrambler overdrive and true 60-degree sound reinforcement monitoring angle for added clarity, the BA-112 is perfect for applications that demand great tone at manageable volume levels.
Completely redesigned, Ampeg's all-new BA Series Combos feature legacy Ampeg preamp and tone stack circuts with a wide range of classic Ampeg tones. The modern, flexible designs include a true 60° sound reinforcement monitor angle that directs sound right to your ears, adding clarity and definition in any situation.
Plus, performance-driven features like integrated DIs and effects loops are perfect for serious gigging and rehersal. Portable by design and built for gigging, a protective all-steel amp chassis, durable double-thick Tolex and metal corners deliver the durability you need during transport.
Like all Ampeg products, your BA combo is designed by musicians and built using only the best of components. Each combo is tested to confirm that it meets our specifications, and we believe that this combo is the absolute best that it can be.
Ampeg BA-112v2 Bass Amp Series Single 12-inch Ported Combo Amplifier with Scrambler Features:
- Classic Ampeg tone.
- 75 watts RMS power.
- 12″ Ampeg Custom12 speaker.
- Legacy Ampeg preamp with 3-band EQ.
- Preamp: Solid-state.
- Power amp: Solid-state.
- Tone controls: 3-band.
- Ultra Hi/Lo boosts .
- Bass Scrambler overdrive delivers SVT grind (footswitch optional.)
- Modern flexibility.
- True 60° sound reinforcement monitor angle.
- Aux input for playing along with smartphone or iPod.
- Headphone output for silent solo practice.
- 1/8" line in & headphone out .
- -15dB input pad for active basses or additional level control.
- Rugged portability.
- Roadworthy braced cabinet construction.
- Protective all-steel amp chassis.
- Impact-resistant black metal corners.
- Durable double-thick Ampeg Classic black Tolex.
- Lightweight, portable design.
- 42.0 lbs / 19.1 kg.
Ampeg BA-112v2 Specifications:Output Power Rating: 75 watts @ 4 ohms, 10% THD+N.
Signal to Noise Ratio: 80 dB (20 Hz-20 kHz, unweighted.)
Maximum Gain @ 1 kHz:
Input: 54 dB.
Aux Input: 33 dB.
Bass: +14/-14 dB @ 40 Hz.
Mid: +5/-11 dB @ 500 Hz.
Treble: +15/-15 dB @ 4 kHz.
Speaker Specs: 1 x 12" speaker: 4 ohms
Maximum Operating Range: 40 °C ambient temperature, 93% relative humidity, up to 2,000 m altitude.
100 VAC ~ 50/60 Hz, 70W
120 VAC ~ 60 Hz, 70W
220 VAC ~ 50/60 Hz, 70W
230-240 VAC ~ 50/60 Hz, 70W
Size (H x W x D): 20.8" x 18" x 14" (528 x 457 x 356 mm.)
Weight: 42 lbs / 19.1 kg (approximately.)
(1) Ampeg BA-112v2 Bass Amp Series Single 12-inch Ported Combo Amplifier with Scrambler