American DJ Flat Par QA5X lighting Fixture
About This Product
Take your color mixing to the next level with the American DJ Flat Par QA5X professional “low profile” LED fixture. It features five 5-Watt QUAD LEDs (4-in-1 RGBA) with smooth RGB color mixing as well as a true amber LED to get the hard to achieve orange and amber hues.
The units “low profile,” sideways power & DMX Ins/Outs and dual hanging brackets make it ideal for mobile entertainers, permanent installations and for inserting into truss or for uplighting.
The Flat Par QA5X has 8 different DMX channel modes, and may also run in Sound Active or Master/Slave modes. Users can also go “wireless” with the ADJ LED RC2 wireless remote (sold separately). This LED fixture also features: 44 Color Macros, Electronic Dimming (0-100%), IEC AC IN and OUT on rear to daisy chain power and a 25-degree beam angle. The Flat Par QA5X LEDs are rated at 50,000 hours, and only draws 34-Watts of power per fixture.
American DJ Flat Par QA5X Specifications
• Ultra bright slim fixture with 5x 5-Watt QUAD LEDs (4-in-1 RGBA- Red, Green, Blue & Amber)
• Unique “sit flat” design – Power & DMX Ins/Outs are intelligently designed so the unit can be set flat on the ground or set inside truss
• Great for performance stages where traditional par cans emit a lot of heat onto performers
• Low profile case design
• Wireless infrared remote control up to 15 ft./4.5M (Model: ADJ LED RC2 - sold separately)
• 8 DMX Channel modes: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 or 8 channel modes
• 6 Operational modes: Manual Color Mode; Color Change Mode; Color Fade Mode; Auto (Program Run) Mode; Sound Active Mode and DMX-512 Mode
• Smooth RGBA color mixing (fast or slow color change operation)
• QUAD LED (4-in-1) projects no RGB shadows
• 44 built-in Color Macros
• LED Pulse & strobe effect
• Flicker Free
• Electronic Dimming: 0 - 100%
• Beam angle: 25-degree
• Linkable via 3-pin XLR cable (In/Out)
• 4-button LED DMX display on rear panel
• Dual bracket yoke allows fixture to be hung or set on the ground
• IEC AC IN/OUT outlets on rear to daisy chain power (up to 18 units)
• Includes gel frame for optional diffusion filters
• Run all night – No duty cycle
• Long Life LEDs (50,000 hrs.)
• Power Draw: 34W max
• Multi-voltage operation: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz (IEC power In/Out)
• Dimensions (LxWxH): 10.75”x9”x4.5” / 272x230x115mm
• Weight: 6 lbs. / 2.5 kg.
• ETL approved