American DJ DMX Operator & Cables Package
About This Product
American DJ DMX Operator
ADJ's DMX Operator Controller has 12 individual fixture channels which allow you to control up to 12 separate intelligent lights with up to 16 DMX channels per fixture and any fixtures with less than 16 DMX channels can be combined on one channel which gives you 192 DMX channels to do what ever you want with.
With ADJ's DMX Operator Controller you can record up to 6 programmable chases with fade times and different speeds. The 8 individual faders provided you with easy programmability for the intelligent light or dimmer packs that you may have. ADJ also included a USB input for your convenience to save your programs and settings or use it to power an USB work light. The blackout is controlled by the MIDI input signal.
ADJ DMX Operator Specifications
- Programmable up to 240 scenes.
- 12 individual fixture channels - Control up to 12 separate intelligent lights with up to 16 DMX channels per fixture.
- Fixtures with less than 16 DMX channels may be combined on 1 DMX scanner button.
- Record up to 6 programmable chases with fade time and speeds.
- 8 individual faders provide easy programmability for Intelligent Lighting or Dimmer Packs.
- MIDI controllable.
- DMX-512, 3-pin XLR signal.
- Built-in Microphone.
- Remote control: Blackout controlled by MIDI input signal.
- Blind function - override chases on the fly.
- Use in conjunction with the ELP-DMX20 or the ELD-DMX20.
- Polarity switch to accommodate different types of cable requirements.
- Power input: DC 9V-12V, 220 mA min. power supply included.
- Dimensions: 5.25" x 19" x 2.5" (133 x 483 x 64 mm) 19 in. rack mount - 3 rack spaces.
- Weight: 5 lbs (2.3 kgs).
- Voltage: 120V/220V.
This Package Includes:
(1) American DJ DMX Operator
(1) 25FT Sure-fit DMX connecting cable
(3) 10FT Sure-fit DMX connecting cables
The DMX Operator Box Includes:
(1) American DJ DMX Operator Programmable DMX Controller
(1) Power Cord
(1) User Manual