American Audio VMS2 2-Channel MIDI DJ Controller
About This Product
American Audio VMS2 2-Channel MIDI DJ ControllerThe American Audio VMS2 is a 2-Channel Midi Controller that comes bundled with Virtual DJ LE software. The VMS2 features two MIDILOG™ Channels (compatible with any “MIDI Software”* or Analog Inputs - such as CD Players, Turntables, etc.), one microphone input, Balanced XLR outputs, a 4 In/4 Out Sound Card built-in, and comes with American Audio’s exclusive “DSP D-Core” Audio Engine inside.
The VMS2 is designed for performance minded DJs looking for a solid, all-in-one Midi Controller to play MP3 tracks from their laptop, plus have the option to add CD Players and turntables to the mix.
American Audio VMS2 Specifications• 2-Channel MIDI Controller.
• Bundled with Virtual DJ LE software.
• 2x MIDILOG™ Channels (compatible with any “MIDI Software”* or Analog Inputs - such as CD Players, Turntables, etc.).
• DSP D-Core Inside: Studio Quality Audio Engine + Pro Stage Microphone Circuitry.
• Crossfader Curve Adjustment (adjustable).
• Balanced XLR Outputs.
• Sound Card: 4 In/4 Out Audio Interface.
• 3-band EQ with rotary kills.
• Booth & Master RCA Outputs.
• Replaceable VCA cross fader (Innofader compatible).
• 39 MIDI buttons have LED illuminations, including 16 with dual blue/red LEDs.
• 34 assignable rotary controllers.
• 10 assignable linear fader controllers.
• Dual layer MIDI controls on all buttons and switches.
• Dual 2048 point resolution touch sensitive turntable scratch controllers.
• Includes rack rails to mount to a 19-inch rack mount case.
• Dimensions (LxWxH): 15.75”x12”x2.5” / 400x300x65mm.
• Weight: 9 lbs. / 5 kg.
The VMS2 Box Includes:(1) American Audio VMS2 2-Channel MIDI Controller
(1) Set of 19" rack rails
(1) Power cord
(1) User manual
(1) Virtual DJ LE download information card