American Audio Sense 15 Passive Speaker with 15" Woofer
About This Product
The SENSERIES by American Audio is a multifunctional, compact and lightweight speaker system for flexible yet ambitious sound applications. The HF cabinets` asymmetric design allows for both FOH and monitor usage. The passive crossovers are fine-tuned for optimum acoustics and excellent dynamics and have been developed using complex frequency curves and delays. The SENSERIES is flexible enough to meet all your high-end requirements.
American Audio Sense 15 15" Passive Speaker Features:
- Perfect matched components and case details.
- Passive full range system for medium size applications.
- Multifunctional case design.
- Quadratic horn (rotatable).
- 75° x 50° dispersion.
- First class mechanical manufacture for day-to-day operations.
- Equipped with optimized 15” MF/LF driver.
- Large optional accessory range.
- Ideal for mobile and install applications.
American Audio Sense 15 Specifications
- Woofer: 15” AA PA1575, aluminum basket, 75mm voicecoil
- High Driver: 1” compression driver with 44mm (1.75”) voicecoil on a 75°x50° CD horn
- Power Handling: 400W continous, 800W program, 1600W peak
- Recommended input power: 300-600W an 8Ohm
- Sensitivity: 98dB SPLmax. 129dB Peak
- Freq. response (-3dB): 52Hz - 20kHz
- Freq. range(-10dB): 42Hz - 21kHz
- Nom. dispersion h x v (-6dB): 75°x50°
- Impedance: 8Ohm
- X-Over: 1800 Hz 12dB/18dB
- Finish: black structure paint
- Protective Grid: powder coated steel grill acoustic foam
- Connector: 2x Speakon connectors
- Handle: 1 handle on the top
- Monitor angle: 45°
- Pole mount: integrated, M8 Screws for rigging eyes in all corners
- Cabinet: plywood
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 430x678x370mm
- Weight: 22kg
The Sense 15 Box Includes:
(1) American Audio Sense 15 Speaker
(1) User Guide