American Audio Sense 12 Passive Speaker with 12" Woofer
About This Product
The SENSERIES by American Audio is a multifunctional, compact and lightweight speaker system for flexible yet ambitious sound applications. The HF cabinets` asymmetric design allows for both FOH and monitor usage. The passive crossovers are fine-tuned for optimum acoustics and excellent dynamics and have been developed using complex frequency curves and delays. The SENSERIES is flexible enough to meet all your high-end requirements.
American Audio Sense 12 12" Passive Speaker Features:
- Perfect matched components and case details.
- Passive full range system for medium size applications.
- Multifunctional case design.
- Rotatable horn.
- 75° x 50° dispersion.
- First class mechanical manufacture for day-to-day operations.
- Equipped with optimized 12” MF/LF driver.
- Large optional accessory range.
- Ideal for mobile and installed applications.
American Audio Sense 12 Specifications
- Woofer: 12” AA PA1575, aluminium basket, 75mm voicecoil
- High Driver: 1” compression driver with 44mm (1.75”) voicecoil mounted on a 75°x50° CD Horn
- Power Handling: 350W continuous, 700W program, 1400W peak
- Recommended input power: 250-500W @ 8Ohm
- Sensitivity: 98dB SPLmax., 128dB Peak
- Freq. response (-3dB): 59Hz - 20kHz
- Freq. range(-10dB): 51 Hz - 21kHz
- Nom. dispersion h x v (-6dB): 75°x50°
- Impedance: 8Ohm
- X-Over: 1800 Hz 12dB/18dB
- Finish: black structure paint
- Protective Grid: powder coated steel grill with acoustic foam
- Connector: 2x Speakon connectors
- Handle: 1 handle on the top
- Monitor angle: 45°
- Pole mount: integrated
- M8 Screws for rigging eyes in all corners
- Cabinet: plywood
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 360x640x325mm
- Weight: 18kg
The Sense 12 Box Includes:
(1) American Audio Sense 12 Speaker
(1) User Guide