Alto TX15 600 Watt 2-Way Active Speaker with 15" Woofer
About This Product
Alto Professional began a live sound revolution with the top-selling Truesonic loudspeaker series. Now, Alto Professional has refined those same innovative technologies to create the remarkable TX Series. The TX Series loudspeakers were designed with the same ideal of quality components, and transparent sound that the Truesonic loudspeaker series have become known for.
Big Sound, Portable PackageExperience power, performance, and portability. TX15 comes equipped with efficient, bi-amped Class D amplification that pumps out a generous 600 Watts of peak power. An exacting electronic crossover ensures smooth frequency response from the 15” low-frequency driver and 1” high-frequency compression driver. Bass porting offers extended low-end response, while the steel grille adds extra protection.
Ready for AnythingBuilt to travel, the road-ready TX15 is both lightweight and portable. Trapezoid contouring allows either upright or wedge-monitor operation A pole-mount socket and two comfortable handles are built-in. Create a custom setup using the Link output to chain multiple cabinets together. For the musician, DJ, or live-sound provider craving professional audio reproduction, TX15 delivers impressive, accurate sound night after night.
Alto TX15 Features:
- 600 Watts peak / 300 Watts continuous power.
- Efficient Class-D power amp, bi-amplified.
- 15” LF woofer with 2” voice coil.
- 1” neodymium HF compression driver with 1” voice coil.
- Balanced XLR Mic/Line Input and Link Output.
- Onboard Contour control.
- Precision electronic crossover.
- Integrated analog limiter and overload protection circuitry.
- Lightweight, portable design.
- Integrated 36mm speaker pole socket.
- Main or wedge monitor operation
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 24.6" x 15.1" x 14.4" / 625 x 386 x 366mm.
- Net weight: 14.86 kg / 32.8 lbs.
- Designed in the USA.
- Small/Mid-sized PA systems.
- Gymnasiums, fitness centers, and dance studios.
- Houses of worship.
- Bars, restaurants, clubs.
- Mobile DJ systems.
- Special events, presentations, and weddings.
Alto TX15 Loudspeaker Specifications
- System Type: 2-way active ported speaker
- LF Driver: 15” woofer, 2” voice call
- HF Driver: 1” titanium diaphragm, 1” voice coil
- Amplifier: Class D SMPS, 600 watts peak
- Horn Coverage: 90°H x 45°V
- Frequency Response (-3dB): 65 Hz – 20 kHz
- Crossover Frequency: 2.2 kHz
- Max SPL: 119 dB at 1m
- Connector: XLR/TRS combo Mic/Line Input and XLR Link Output
- External Controls: Volume control / Contour / Power ON with green LED / Clip Limiter with red LED
- Electronic Protection: Thermal / Overload / Analog Limiter / Compressor
- Power Supply: 110V-240V ~ 50/60Hz
- Enclosure Construction: Injection-molded polypropylene enclosure, multi-angle for main or monitor applications, metal grille, rubber feet, 2 handles (both sides)
- Mounting: 36mm standard pole mount
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 24.6 x 15.1 x 14.4 in / 625 x 386 x 366 mm
- Net Weight: 39.9 lbs / 18.1 kg
Each Alto TX15 Box Includes:
(1) Power Cable
(1) User Guide
(1) Safety & Warranty Manual