Alto TX10 2-Way Active Speaker with 10" Woofer
About This Product
Alto Professional began a live sound revolution with the top-selling Truesonic loudspeaker series. Now, Alto Professional has refined those same innovative technologies to create the remarkable TX Series. The TX Series loudspeakers were designed with the same ideal of quality components, and transparent sound that the Truesonic loudspeaker series have become known for.
Big Sound, Portable Package
Experience power, performance, and portability. TX10 comes equipped with efficient, bi-amped Class D amplification that pumps out a generous 280 Watts of peak power. An exacting electronic crossover ensures smooth frequency response from the 10” low-frequency driver and 1” high-frequency compression driver. Bass porting offers extended low-end response, while the steel grille adds extra protection.
Ready for Anything
Built to travel, the road-ready TX10 is both lightweight and portable. Trapezoid contouring allows either upright or wedge-monitor operation A pole-mount socket and a comfortable handle are built-in. Create a custom setup using the Link output to chain multiple cabinets together. For the musician, DJ, or live-sound provider craving professional audio reproduction, TX10 delivers impressive, accurate sound night after night.
Alto TX10 Features:
- 280 Watts peak / 140 Watts continuous power.
- Efficient Class-D power amp, bi-amplified.
- 10” LF woofer with 1.5” voice coil.
- 1” titanium diaphragm HF compression driver with 1” voice coil.
- Balanced XLR Mic/Line Input and Link Output.
- Precision electronic crossover.
- Integrated analog limiter and overload protection circuitry.
- Lightweight, portable design.
- Integrated 36mm speaker pole socket.
- Main or wedge monitor operation.
- Designed in the USA.
- Small/Mid-sized PA systems
- Gymnasiums, fitness centers, and dance studios.
- Houses of worship.
- Bars, restaurants, clubs.
- Mobile DJ systems.
- Special events, presentations, and weddings.
Alto TX10 Specifications
- System Type: 2-way active ported speaker
- LF Driver: 10” woofer, 1.5” voice call
- HF Driver: 1” titanium diaphragm, 1” voice coil
- Amplifier: Class D SMPS, 280 watts peak
- Horn Coverage: 90°H x 45°V
- Frequency Response (-3dB): 75 Hz – 20 kHz
- Crossover Frequency: 2.5 kHz
- Max SPL: 116 dB at 1m
- Connector: XLR Mic/Line Input & XLR Link output
- External Controls: Volume control / Power ON with green LED / Clip Limiter with red LED
- Electronic Protection: Thermal / Overload / Analog Limiter / Compressor
- Power Supply: 110V-240V ~ 50/60Hz
- Enclosure Construction: Injection-molded polypropylene enclosure, multi-angle for main or monitor applications, metal grille, rubber feet, 1 handle on top
- Mounting: 36mm standard pole mount
- Dimensions: (HxWxD): 18.1 x 11.2 x 10.4 in / 460 x 285 x 265 mm
- Net weight: 15.26 lbs / 6.92kg
Each Alto TX10 Box Includes:
(1) Power Cable
(1) User Guide
(1) Safety & Warranty Manual