Be the first to review this product
Alto Professional TS315S 2000-Watt 15" Powered Subwoofer
Questions? Call 1-800-355-7746 or Chat below
Alto TS315S 15" Powered Subwoofer Features:
- 2000 watts of peak power output.
- High-efficiency Class D amplifier.
- Transducer: 15-inch with 3-inch high-temperature voice coil.
- (2) XLR+1/4-inch combo inputs + (2) balanced XLR line outputs.
- XLR outputs, with six discreet DSP output modes for ideal matching with companion full-range speaker.
- Polarity Reverse switch and Extended LF switch for increased EQ control.
- Electronic clip, thermal and transducer overdrive protection.
- Rugged, internally-braced front-ported MDF cabinet with integrated 36mm pole socket.
- Rugged, mar-resistant splatter-spray finish always looks good, even with heavy use.
- Designed and tuned in the USA.
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 21.3" x 20.6" x 24.7" / 542mm x 523mm x 628mm.
- Weight: 78.48 lbs. / 35.6 kg.
TS315S features a rugged, long-excursion woofer mounted in a solidly-braced ported enclosure, computer-optimized for powerful low-frequency performance. The enclosure itself is made from a dense wood composite. This strong, resonantfree material has virtually perfect acoustic characteristics, which ensures that the subwoofers' output is always clear and impactful. Conventional enclosures with flex-prone thin metal or plastic walls actually rob the speaker of acoustic impact by dissipating the driver's energy as cabinet vibration. A sturdy, braced wood composite enclosure doesn't waste the driver's motion as cabinet resonance.
The Perfect Match
Strong, clear output is only half the battle, however in order for a subwoofer to be part of an ideal speaker system, it has to blend seamlessly with the companion speaker. This is where the Alto Professional's TS315S truly excels. All TS300-series subwoofers have a choice of six selectable DSP output modes, so the subwoofer's frequency response and crossover frequency are perfectly-matched to the speaker it's being used with. Four of these six output options match the subwoofer perfectly with Alto TS2 and TS3 full-range speakers, while the other two output options (Hi-Pass or Bypass mode) ensure a perfect match even with non-Alto full-range speakers.
Precision-Engineered for Performance
Alto's computer design techniques feature advancements such as Finite Element Analysis (FEA), which enables us to optimize the speaker's magnetic structure and maintain a tight voice coil gap for maximum sensitivity. Our voice coils themselves have extremely tight windings that ensure maximum utilization of the input signal and our adhesives exhibit unrivaled consistency and durability under high temperature conditions for unsurpassed system reliability. TS315S features an on-board 2000watt amplifier (1000 watts continuous) with proprietary limiting circuitry that provides electronic clip, thermal and transducer overload protection, ensuring that the system always sounds clean and clear, no matter how hard it's pushed.
Alto TS315S Specifications:
(1) Alto Professional TS315S 2000-Watt 15" Powered Subwoofer
(1) IEC Power Cord
(1) Safety and Warranty Manual