Alto Professional TX210 300 Watt 10" 2-Way Active Speaker & Cover Package
About This Product
Alto Professional TX210 300 Watt 10" 2-Way Powered Loudspeaker
Inspired by the Truesonic Series, the TX2 Series delivers powerfully-refined acoustic performance combined with elegant style. The newly-designed horn provides a wider radiation angle for perfect audience coverage. The full-length grille looks great and, most importantly, protects your investment. The TX2 is your stalwart companion for any performance.
The TX210 features a bi-amplified 2-way design, with a long-excursion woofer and a 1-inch titanium compression driver in a newly-designed precision horn. This new horn design improves the high-frequency performance and produces a very precise 90˚H X 60˚V radiation pattern—ideal for optimal audience coverage.
The TX2 Series features a new ID, resulting in rugged, lightweight, easily-transportable cabinets. Their trapezoidal shape enables either upright or wedge monitor positioning and the full-sized steel grille gives complete driver protection. These speakers are built for continuous heavy-duty use. Add to that their full complement of inputs/outputs and mounting options and it’s easy to see that the TX2 Series plays an indispensable role in your performance.
Alto Professional TX210 10" Powered Loudspeaker Features:
- 300 Watts peak, (150 Watts continuous Class D power.)
- The newly designed horn delivers greater coverage 90° H x 60° V.
- The full grille delivers style and provides protection for your investment.
- 10-inch (254 mm) LF driver, 1.5-inch (38.1 mm) voice coil .
- 1-inch (25.4 mm) titanium diaphragm HF compression driver with 1-inch voice coil.
- Lightweight, portable design for main or wedge monitor operation.
- Standard speaker pole socket.
- Bi-amplified design with precision active crossover and EQ.
- Balanced XLR Mic/Line input, Link Output and Volume control.
- Integrated analog limiter and overload protection circuitry.
- Designed and tuned in the USA.
Alto Professional began a live sound revolution with the top-selling Truesonic loudspeaker series. Now, Alto Professional has refined those same innovative technologies to create the remarkable TX2 Series. The TX2 Series loudspeakers were designed to the same performance standards as Alto's award-winning TRUESONIC series—with quality components and accurate, transparent sound—but at a more affordable price.
Big Sound, Portable Package
Experience power, performance, and portability. The TX210 comes equipped with efficient, bi-amped Class D amplification that pump out a generous 300 Watts of peak power. An exacting electronic crossover ensures smooth frequency response from the 8" low-frequency driver and 1" high-frequency compression driver. Bass porting offers extended low-end response, while the steel grille adds extra protection.
Ready For Anything
Built to travel, the road-ready TX2 Series is both lightweight and portable. Trapezoid cabinet contouring makes either upright or wedge-monitor placement a snap. A pole-mount socket and a comfortable handle are conveniently built in. Create a custom setup using the Link output to chain multiple cabinets together. For the musician, DJ, or live-sound provider craving professional audio reproduction, The TX2 Series delivers impressive, dynamic sound night after night.
Alto TS210 Cover Padded Slip-On Speaker Cover for the Truesonic TS210 & TX210
Defend your TRUESONIC TS210 against the inevitable bumps, scratches and dents that come from constant transport. This durable, padded speaker cover is tailored specifically for the TS210 and TX210. It slips on easily and thanks to the bottom strap, stays in place regardless of orientation, making it ready to endure the tortures of travel. Cutouts on each side give you easy access to the speaker's handles, so it's not only protected, but also easy to carry.
TS210 Cover Features:
- Padded cover protects the TS210/TX210 during transport.
- Durable nylon construction, made to withstand constant use.
- Easy slip on design - cover and uncover in seconds.
- Bottom strap keeps the cover in place when transported horizontally.
- Side openings for easy access to TS210/TX210's handles.
Alto Professional TX210 10" Powered Loudspeaker Specifications:
Power Output: 300 Watts peak, 150 Watts continuous Class D power
LF Driver: 10-inch (254 mm) LF driver, 1.5-inch (38.1 mm) voice coil
HF Driver: 1-inch (25.4 mm) titanium diaphragm HF compression driver with 1-inch voice coil
Crossover: 2.5 kHz
Maximum: 116 dB at 1m
Frequency Response: (-3dB): 75 Hz – 20 kHz
Horn Coverage: 90° H x 60° V nominal
Connectors: (1) XLR balanced input, (1) XLR link output, (1) IEC power cable input
Controls: (1) Volume, Power on/off switch
Indicators: (2) Power LED (front and rear), Clip limiter LED
Protection: Overload Analog Limiter / Compressor, Thermal Protection
Power Supply: 100V-240V ~ 50/60Hz
AC Voltage Input: 100,110-120,220–240 V, 50/60 Hz
Fuse: 100–120V T1.6AL AC250V, 220–240V T800mAL AC250V
Power Consumption: 150 W
Enclosure Construction: Injection-molded polypropylene enclosure, multi-angle for main or monitor applications, metal grille, rubber feet, 1 handle on top
Mounting/Installation: Standard speaker pole socket, Wedge Monitor
Dimensions (HxWxD): 18.2” x 11.3” x 10.9” / 462mm x 287mm x 277mm
Net Weight: 16.7 lbs. / 7.6
(1) Alto Professional TX210 300 Watt 10" 2-Way Powered Loudspeaker
(1) Alto TS120 Padded Slip-On Cover
(1) Alto TX210 300 Watt 10" 2-Way Powered Loudspeaker
(1) Power Cable
(1) User Guide
(1) Safety & Warranty Manual
The CVRTS210 Box Includes:
(1) Alto TS210 Cover Padded Slip-On Speaker Cover for the Truesonic TS210 & TX210