Alto Professional Trouper Compact High-Performance PA System Package
About This Product
Alto Professional Trouper Compact High-Performance PA System
The Alto Professional Trouper is a compact high-performance PA system that perfectly fulfills the unique demands of solo artists and small ensembles. Leveraging technology from our widely-acclaimed Truesonic and Black Series sound reinforcement systems, Trouper is the best-sounding and most full-featured small-venue PA system available.
Trouper is a 2-way 200-watt bi-amplified system (130 watts LF/70 watts HF) with (3) 6 ½” (165mm) woofers and a 1” (25mm) high-frequency compression driver, spanning the full musical frequency range from 65-20kHz. The system has thermal and dynamic overload protection, so the sound is always clean and clear no matter how hard you push it.
Trouper is brimming with thoughtful touches and conveniences that are exactly what you need to ensure your performances are smooth and glitch-free:
- Three channels of inputs: line/mic 1, line/mic 2, and Aux
- XLR, RCA, ¼” and 1/8” connectors
- 2-Band (LF/HF) built-in EQ for each channel
- Full Bluetooth capability for streaming input signals wirelessly (plus wireless linking of another Trouper system for stereo applications)
- Trapezoidal enclosure dramatically reduces internal standing wave resonances, resulting in cleaner output in upper bass and vocal range
We also built it to be easy to set up, use, and take real-life punishment:
- Stand-mountable with 36mm pole socket
- Rugged: Scuff-resistant black vinyl wrap and protective steel corners
- Easily transportable: Lightweight (just 23 lbs.) and built-in handle.
Add it all up, and Trouper is a great-performing, flexible, go-anywhere PA system that makes any small-venue gig sound its best.
Alto Professional Trouper Features:
- Integrated 3-channel professional audio mixer with volume and 2-band EQ on each channel
- (2) XLR+1/4-inch combo inputs + stereo RCA and 1/8-inch inputs. Connect microphones, instruments, DJ mixers, controllers and more
- Bluetooth-equipped-wirelessly stream backing tracks or background music from any Bluetooth-compatible device
- Bluetooth Link-Stream a stereo signal to separate speakers—no cables required
- Bi-amplified design with (3) 6.5-inch low/mid woofers and a 1-inch high-frequency tweeter
- XLR link output for use with additional loudspeakers and subwoofers
- Easily transportable: Lightweight (just 23 lbs.) with built-in rear handle
- Rubberized feet and 36mm pole socket for stand mounting
Alto TCL Cover Padded Slip-On Speaker Cover for the Trouper or Spectrum PA
Defend your Trouper or Spectrum PA against the inevitable bumps, scratches and dents that come from constant transport. This durable, padded speaker cover is tailored specifically for Trouper / Spectrum PA. It slips on easily and thanks to the bottom strap, stays in place regardless of orientation, making it ready to endure the tortures of travel. A rear-panel cutout gives you easy access to the speaker's handle, so it's not only protected, but also easy to carry.
TCL Cover Features:
- Padded cover protects the Trouper or Spectrum PA during transport.
- Durable nylon construction, made to withstand constant use.
- Easy slip on design - cover and uncover in seconds.
- Bottom strap keeps the cover in place when transported horizontally.
Shure SV100-W Multi-Purpose Microphone
Excellent sound quality. Ideal for spoken word, karaoke, multimedia, and instrument use.
The unidirectional cardioid polar pattern of the SV100 helps reduce feedback, while the wide frequency response and high output deliver excellent sound quality. Ideal for spoken-word presentations, karaoke performances, multimedia, and instrument use.
Alto Professional Trouper Specifications
- System Type: 2‐way Bi‐amplified Compact PA System for the Active Performer
- High Frequency: 25 mm (1 inch) voice coil Neodymium compression driver
- Low Frequency: (3) 6 ½” (165mm) woofers with 1" voice coil
- Frequency Range: 65 to 20kHz
- Crossover: 1.8 kHz, electronic
- Power Amplifier: Bi-amplified, 200 watt peak (130 W LF + 70 W HF)
- Electronic Protection: Thermal/overload
- Protection Indication: Signal/Limit Red LED
- Inputs: 3 channels: Line/Mic 1, Line/Mic 2, Aux
- Input Connectors: (2) ¼” XLR female combo connectors, (1) stereo RCA, (1) 1/8” stereo
- Output Connectors: (1) XLR male mix output
- Equalization: 2-band LF and HF
- Bluetooth: A2DP streaming audio, with full stereo link when using two Troupers
- Power Controls: On/off power switch, IEC line cord AC input, Power indicator LED
- Enclosure Type: Trapeziodal MDF enclosure with black vinyl wrap and protective steel corners
- Handle: Rear mounted, ergonomically designed
- Stand Mount Socket: (1) female 36mm pole socket
- Dimensions: 8.4 x 29.2 x 10.1 in/21.3 x 74.17 x 25.65 cm
- Weight: 23 lbs/10.43 kg
Shure SV100-W Specifications
|Frequency Response||50 to 15,000 Hz|
|Output Level||-52 dBV/Pa* at 1kHz *1 Pa=94 dB SPL|
|Output Connection||XLR-¼" (6.3 mm)|
(1) Alto Professional Trouper Compact High-Performance PA System
(1) Alto TCL Cover Padded Slip-On Speaker Cover for Trouper or Spectrum PA
(1) Shure SV100-W Multi-Purpose Microphone
(1) Alto Professional Trouper Compact High-Performance PA System.
(1) Power Cord
(1) User Guide
(1) SV100-W with On / Off switch
(1) XLR-¼" cable
(1) 1/4" adapter
(1) User Guide