Alto Spectrum PA Portable PA System with Dual LED Lighting
About This Product
Spectrum PA is a portable PA system with built-in dual LED lighting arrays that fulfills your requirements of delivering great performance sound, exciting lighting effects and wireless Bluetooth convenience for both musical acts and Karaoke performances.
Spectrum PA is a 2-way 200-watt bi-amplified system housed in a very trim enclosure measuring just 8.4 x 29.2 x 10.1” (212 x 740 x 257mm) HWD. The drive units are three 6 ½” (165mm) woofers and a 1” (25mm) high-frequency compression driver, which span the full musical frequency range from 65-20kHz. Its internal amplifier is divided 130 watts to the woofers and 70 watts to the tweeter. The system has thermal and dynamic overload protection, so the sound is always clean and clear no matter how hard it’s pushed.
However, it’s the built-in 5-mode LED lighting array that really sets Spectrum PA apart from everything else. There are countless small-to medium-sized events where top-quality Karaoke/PA sound and lighting effects are needed: weddings, karaoke contests, coffee house performances, recitals and more. In every one of these situations, expensive, complicated stacks of equipment and lighting are both inappropriate and unnecessary. Alto Professional’s Spectrum PA fulfills all these requirements with one easily transportable, easy-to-set up unit.
Spectrum PA Features:
- Three channel mixer: line/mic 1, line/mic 2, and Aux.
- XLR, RCA, ¼” and 1/8” connectors.
- 2-Band (LF/HF) built-in EQ for each channel.
- Full Bluetooth capability for streaming input signals wirelessly (plus wireless linking of another Spectrum PA for stereo applications).
- Built-in dual LED arrays provide brilliant light show.
- Five customizable lighting modes: Mood, Meter, Mix, Pulse, Party.
- Brightness control lets you adjust or disable LEDs.
- Custom Color Control—easily adjust the desired mix of Red, Green, and Blue lighting.
- Adds powerful sound and visual flair to any Karaoke event or other performance.
- Ultra-portable form factor for clean, uncluttered setups.
- Perfect for any occasion where additional lighting equipment would add clutter.
- Stand-mountable with 35mm threaded pole socket.
- Rugged: Scuff-resistant black vinyl wrap and protective steel corners.
- Easily transportable: Lightweight (just 23 lbs.) and built-in handle.
Alto Spectrum PA Specifications
|System type||2-way bi-amplified powered loudspeaker with sound-reactive led lights|
|Power amplifier||bi-amplified; 200 w peak: 130 w lf + 70 w hf|
|High-frequency||1 1” (25.4 mm) neodymium compression driver|
|Low-frequency||3 6.5” (165 mm) with 1” (25.4 mm) voice coil|
|Frequency response||65 hz – 20 khz|
|Crossover frequency||1.8 khz, electronic|
|Maximum SPL||94 db SPL|
|Light type||38 tri-color (red-green-blue) high-intensity leds; 12 w total|
|Light modes||5 modes: mood, meter, mix, pulse, party|
|Light controls||mode selection knob; color selection knob with rgb preview led;
|Connections||2 XLR-1/4” (6.35 mm) trs combination inputs (channels 1 & 2)
1 1/8” (3.5 mm) trs/stereo input (channel 3)
1 RCA (line-level) stereo input pair (channel 3)
1 XLR link output
1 IEC AC power connection
|Wqualization||2-band (lf, hf) for channels 1 & 2|
|Bluetooth||a2dp streaming audio with full stereo link when using 2 spectrum pa units|
|Protections||trapezoidal wood cabinet mdf enclosure with vinyl wrap; black metal
protective corners; molded, ergonomically designed plastic handle; 4 rubber
feet; 36 mm pole socket for stand mounting
|AC input:||100 v ac, 50/60 hz (+10%)
110-120 v ac, 50/60 hz (+10%)
220-240 v ac, 50/60 hz (+10%)
|Fuse:||100-120 v t1.6al ac250v
220-240 v t800mal ac250v
|Power consumption:||150 w|
(height x width x depth)
|29.16” x 8.36” x 10.12”
741 mm x 212 mm x 257 mm
The Spectrum PA Box Includes:
(1) Alto Professional Spectrum PA
(1) Power cable
(1) User guide
(1) Safety & warranty manual