Alto MixPack 10 High Performance All-In-One Portable Sound System for Any Event with (4) Shure SV200-W Vocal Microphones & Stands Package
About This Product
Alto MixPack 10 High Performance All-In-One Portable Sound System for Any EventYour Requirement: You need a high-performance PA system with serious power, gutsy speakers and comprehensive input/mixing capability so you can handle a good-sized ensemble.
Your Big Concern: You have a limited budget and you don’t have the room to haul around a big, complicated setup.
Your Answer: The Alto MixPack 10
Here is a truly high-performance sound system with the wattage muscle, acoustic firepower and the input/mixing flexibility to handle virtually any situation.
First of all, we give you the power you need: 400 high-output watts driving full-sized speakers with potent 10-inch woofers and 1-inch high-frequency compression drivers. These are not some weak-kneed 6 ½-inch or 8-inch speakers. These are the real deal, backed by some significant power.
Then we give you an 8-channel mixer with EQ and multiple inputs so you can take command of a good-sized group and make it sound exactly the way you want.
We include all your cables and accessories and everything stows for travel as conveniently as you can imagine. This is what you’re looking for!
Alto MixPack 10 Features:
- High performance all-in-one portable sound system for any event.
- 400-watt peak power output.
- Removable 8-channel powered mixer conveniently stows for transport.
- (2) Alto Professional loudspeakers with 10-inch woofers and 1-inch HF compression drivers.
- Integrated storage compartment for cables and other accessories.
- 4 XLR + ¼-inch mic/line inputs.
- 2 stereo line input channels (1/4-inch and RCA).
- 2-band EQ per channel.
- Switchable digital reverb and phantom power on channels 1-4.
- Separate EQ contour modes for speech and music playback applications.
- 1/4-inch speaker outputs (cables included).
- 1/4-inch line level monitor outputs for adding additional powered speakers.
Ultimate Support JS-TS50-2 Tripod Speaker Stand Pair with FREE Carry Bag
Speaker stands need to be both sturdy and easy to move. The Speaker Stand (Pair) fits on both accounts, giving you a stable environment in which to elevate your speakers to optimum height. Crafted from aluminum and powder-coated for finish durability, these stands will give you years of service. Each stand can hold up to 120 lbs. The strong telescoping and leg collars provide a stable stand for your speakers. The height adjustment collar has a safety pin for extra security. The JS-TS50-2 also includes a handy carry bag for FREE!
- Part Name: JS-TS50-2.
- Long-lasting aluminum construction.
- Durable powder-coated finish.
- Tripod base is very stable and sturdy.
- Stand is height-adjustable.
- Carrying bag included for FREE!
- Holds up to 120 lbs.
- Height 46.5" - 81.5”.
Shure SV200-W Vocal Microphone
The unidirectional cardioid polar pattern of the SV200 helps reduce feedback, while the wide frequency response and high output deliver crisp, clear, and vibrant sound. Ideal for lead and backup vocals, karaoke performances, and high-quality presentations.
Ultimate Support JS-TS50-2 Specifications
Product Name: JS-TS50-2
Part Number: 17318
Height: 46.5” – 81.5”
Base Diameter: 47”
Load Capacity: 120 lbs.
Telescoping Tube: 1 3/8” (35mm)
Weight (Per Stand): 4.2 lbs.
Shure SV200-W Specifications
|Frequency Response||50 to 15,000 Hz|
|Output Connection||-52 dBV/Pa* at 1kHz *1 Pa=94 dB SPL|
|Output Connection||XLR-¼" (6.3 mm)|
(1) Alto MixPack 10 High Performance All-In-One Portable Sound System for Any Event
(2) Ultimate Support JS-TS50-2 Tripod Speaker Stands with FREE Carry Bag
(4) Shure SV200-W Vocal Microphones
The Alto MixPack 10 Box Includes:
(1) Mixpack 10
(1) Power Cable
(2) 1/4” (6.35 mm) Speaker Cables
(1) User Guide
(1) Safety & Warranty Manual
The Ultimate Support JS-TS50-2 Box Includes:
(2) Tripod Speaker Stands
(1) FREE Durable Speaker Stand Carry Bag
Each Shure SV200-W Box Includes:
(1) SV200-W Microphone with On / Off switch
(1) XLR-XLR cable
(1) Mic Grille
(1) User Guide