ADJ Inno Pocket Spot Twins & ADJ On-X Complete Lighting Package
About This Product
American DJ Inno Pocket Spot Twins Dual Moving Heads
The Inno Pocket Spot Twins features two mini Moving Heads on a mounting bar. Each Moving Head operates independently and features bright 12-Watt LED sources. Its compact size and lightweight makes it ideal for mobile entertainers, small club and bars, roller rinks, bowling centers or any mobile production.
Featuring 7 colors plus white, 7 gobo plus spot and separate color wheels, the Inno Pocket Spot Twins will give pure lighting excitement with its fast moving beams and color changes. It has a pan and tilt inversion mode that makes one head do the opposite of another when linked together. The Inno Pocket Spot Twins may be hung from truss, mounted on a pole or set on the ground.
Users may control the Inno Pocket Spot Twins by sound activation with its 4 built-in shows, the optional UC IR wireless remote, or use a DMX controller to create your own light shows.
American DJ ON-X
ON-X creates exciting lighting effects with its 8 quick sweeping beams and its dual 4-Zone RGBW LED chasing that pulsing and strobes creating pure lighting excitement for any party.
This unique fixture features 8 x 3-Watt bright, Quad RGBW LEDs with a narrow 3.4 degrees beam angle, 6 DMX Channel modes. The On-X may be controlled via it’s own built-in programs, a DMX Controller or the easy-to-use UC IR Remote. Best when used in multiples, the On-X is designed for stages, nightclubs, lounges, bars and mobile entertainers because it creates a big impact with a small footprint.
ADJ UC-IR Universal Remote Control for ADJ Lighting Fixtures
The UC-IR infrared remote has many different functions and gives you complete control of your fixtures.
Control the dimmer, Full ON, blackout, gobo, colors, shows, programs, speed, and sound active modes of your fixtures.
Ultimate Support TS-88B Original Series Aluminum Tripod Speaker Stand with Integrated Speaker Adapter and Extra Tall Height in Black
The Original Series speaker stands from Ultimate Support are extraordinarily strong yet lightweight due to its over-sized heavy wall aluminum tubing. They're everything you'd expect from an Ultimate Support speaker stand - they're strong, sturdy, lightweight, and 100% field serviceable. You can choose between a black or silver finish with the TS-80B and TS-80S or the TS-88B, which has a black finish and is about two and a half feet taller than the TS-80B and TS-80S. The Original Series tripod speaker stands from Ultimate Support are the industry standards that you've seen on stages for decades.
TS-88B Product Breakdown:
- Patented Tripod Design.
- Extra Height.
- Over-sized Heavy Wall Aluminum Tubing.
- 100% Field Serviceable Parts.
- Patented Die-cast Metal Collar on TLF.
Patented Tripod Design
The TS-88B's offset tripod base design provides more support than typical "off-the-shelf" speaker stands. The design makes for very tight internal fittings, doing away with unnecessary sloppy leg problems, and includes a super strong die-cast metal collar that prevents over-tightening and breakage issues associated with all plastic designs.
The original TS-88B is plenty tall enough for most normal situations. However, when you need to get your speaker, lighting tree, light truss, or whatever, up a little higher, the TS-88B is the perfect stand for you! The TS-88B adds about 31 inches of additional height and has a maximum height of 9' 2”!
Over-sized Heavy Wall Aluminum Tubing
The entire stand (legs, mast, and telescoping tube) uses oversized, heavy-walled aluminum tubing for durability, functionality, and weight savings. The TS-88B will not rust or corrode (thanks to its architectural anodized finish), is very smooth to operate, and is extraordinarily strong yet lightweight.
100% Field Serviceable Parts
From the foot caps on the bottom of the tripod legs all the way up to the speaker adapter at the top of the stand, the TS-88B is serviceable by parts as needed over its very long lifespan. In the unlikely event that something does break on the TS-88B, simply replace with an affordable part instead of throwing the entire stand away and buying a whole new one!
Patented Die-cast Metal Collar on TLF
The strongest leg fitting made, the collar on the TS-88B's tripod leg fitting (TLF) prevents over-tightening and breakage issues associated with all plastic designs. Plus, our die-cast fitting is 30x stronger than ABS or Nylon plastic used by the competition.
ADJ Inno Pocket Spot Twins Specifications
- High output dual mini Moving Heads, each with a bright white 12W LED source.
- 7 Colors + white.
- 7 fixed gobos + spot.
- Separate color & gobo wheels.
- Manual focus.
- 3 Operational modes: DMX Control, Sound Active Mode & Show Mode.
- 2 DMX channel modes: 19 & 23 Channel modes.
- 4 Built-in shows.
- Gobo Shake effect.
- Gobo scroll mode.
- Beam Angle: 13-degrees.
- 540° pan / 230° tilt (16-bit).
- Pan /Tilt Inversion mode.
- 5 selectable Dim Curves (Standard, Stage, TV, Architectural & Theatre).
- Shutter: Pulse effect; random strobe slow to fast.
- Dimming: 0% - 100%.
- Fan Cooled.
- Hole for pole mounting.
- 2 Omega bracket included to hang from truss.
- Linkable: DMX via 3-pin XLR cable.
- Optional IR wireless remote control: Full On, Stand by, Strobe, Color Change, Dimming, Sound Active On/Off (ADJ UC IR Not Included).
- Power consumption: 85W.
- Multi-voltage Operation: AC 100 - 240V, 50/60Hz.
- LED Source: 12W White LED source (Rated at approximately 50,000 hrs).
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 19.25” x 6” x 13” / 487 x 153 x 327mm.
- Weight: 17 lbs. / 7.6 kgs..
ADJ ON-X Specifications
- Unique lighting fixture with quick sweeping narrow beams combined with an 8-Zone LED chase.
- 8 x 3-Watt LEDs (2 x Red, 2 x Green, 2 x Blue, & 2 x White).
- 4-Button DMX LED Display.
- 3 Operational modes: Show Mode, Sound Active Mode, & DMX Controlled.
- 6 DMX Channel Modes: 2/9/11/12/16/18.
- DMX-512 Protocol.
- Electronic Dimming: 0 - 100%.
- Includes exciting sound activate built-in programs.
- LED pulse & strobe effect.
- 270 degree tilt from smooth Stepper Motors.
- Extremely Long Life (50,000 hr. rated).
- Beam angle: 4-degrees.
- Runs extremely cool! - NO Duty Cycles! – Run all night!
- Includes mounting brackets to mount on a wall or set on the ground.
- Safety loop on rear panel.
- Very low power consumption - connect more units in a single circuit.
- IEC AC IN/OUT on rear to daisy chain power (up to 17 fixture’s @ 120V and 26 fixture’s @ 230V).
- Compatible with ADJ UC IR Remote (sold Separately).
- Power Consumption: 39W maximum.
- Multi-voltage operation: AC 100-240V 50/60Hz- IEC socket.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 11.25”x 6”x 4.25” / 283 x 151 x 110mm.
- Weight: 5.5 lbs. / 2.5 kg.
Ultimate Support TS-88B Specifications
Part Name: TS-88B
Part Number: 13906
Height: 5'2" - 9'2" (1575 mm - 2794 mm)
Weight: 9.8 lbs. (4.5 kg)
Base Diameter: 62" (1575 mm)
Telescoping Tube Diameter: 1.5" (38 mm)
Adapter Diameter: 1.375" (35 mm)
Load Capacity: 150 lbs. (68.2 kg)
Folded: 57.5" x 5.5" (1461 mm x 140 mm)
This Package Includes:(1) ADJ Inno Pocket Spot Twins Dual Moving Heads
(1) ADJ ON-X
(1) ADJ UC-IR Universal Remote Control
(1) Ultimate Support TS-88B Original Series Aluminum Tripod Speaker Stand
(1) Universal O-Clamp with snug fit grip
(1) Black 10FT 16 Gauge AC extension cord
(2) Properly fitting & durable protective transport cases
The ADJ Inno Pocket Spot Twins Box Includes:
(1) ADJ Inno Pocket Spot Twins Fixture
(1) Power Cord
(1) Owner's Manual
The ON-X Box Includes:
(1) ADJ ON-X Effect Light
(1) IEC Power Cord
(1) User Guide
(1) Pre-Installed Mounting Bracket
The ADJ UC-IR Box Includes:
(1) ADJ UC-IR Universal Remote Control for ADJ Lighting Fixtures
(1) QuickStart Guide