(2) Numark Lightwave Powered DJ Speakers & Fog Machine Package
About This Product
Numark Lightwave Compact Powered DJ Speaker with Built-in Dual Array LED Light ShowTurn an Ordinary Event into a Special Occasion
Lightwave is a powered DJ loudspeaker with dual LED arrays that beat and pulse to your music. Lightwave is perfect for any festive situation where you want both terrific sound and brilliant, exciting party lighting. It looks like a million and sounds like a monster stack, but amazingly, Lightwave is perfect where space, budget and setup complexity are major considerations.
Just think of all the small-to-medium-sized events where you want top-quality DJ/PA sound and celebratory lighting: backyard weddings, graduation parties, karaoke contests, pool parties, coffee house performances, recitals, reunions, anniversary observations and more. In every one of these situations, large, expensive, complicated stacks of equipment and lighting are both inappropriate and unnecessary. Lightwave fulfills all your requirements with one easily-transportable, easy-to-set up unit.
Lighting turns any situation into a party. It gets people excited and gets them in the celebration mood. When you add truly great sound to exciting lighting, you’ve got a memorable special occasion. That’s what Lightwave does—it turns ordinary events into special occasions
Show It OffLightwave has a Demo Mode that automatically shows off its many lighting operations, all its different modes, so you can show off Lightwave’s amazing lightshow to anyone you want, at any time. It has five customizable lighting modes—Mood, Meter, Mix, Pulse, Party—so you can choose the look and feel that is perfect for any situation.
It’s the Sound!Lightwave looks great, no question. But it also really sounds fantastic, and here’s why: It has an incredibly powerful 200-watt class D amplifier that operates in a precision bi-amp mode. It has three powerful 6 ½-inch woofers that can really pump out that gutsy, throbbing bass all night long. The 1-inch horn-loaded tweeter adds the perfect sparkle and sheen to the sound for lifelike reproduction that will have everyone in the party mood. Vocals are always clear and distinct, whether they’re played from recorded material, sung by a live group or spoken by the DJ or MC. Everyone hears everything, effortlessly, powerfully. Just the way you want it.
Simple to Connect and UseIt has a great lightshow. It sounds unbelievably good. But the best part is you can use it in so many ways with so much other equipment. Connect DJ mixers, microphones or instruments with its RCA and 1/8-in input jacks. Use its convenient XLR Link Output to “daisy chain” additional Lightwaves or connect external subwoofers. It even has a standard 36mm pole socket for stand mounting. And all of this powerful sound, great lights and amazing connection flexibility comes in a package less than 30 inches tall and weighing less than 30 lbs. Setup and transportation is a one-person job, even though the end result sounds and looks like it’s from a cast of thousands!
Numark Lightwave Features:• Built-in dual LED arrays provide brilliant light show
• Five customizable lighting modes: Mood, Meter, Mix, Pulse, Party
• Brightness control lets you adjust or disable LEDs
• Custom Color Control—easily adjust the desired mix of Red, Green, and Blue lighting
• Adds powerful sound and visual flair to any DJ or other performance
• Ultra-portable form factor for clean, uncluttered setups
• Perfect for special events, house parties, karaoke where additional lighting would add clutter
Chauvet Hurricane 700 Fog MachineThe Hurricane Series Foggers provide the quality, performance and innovation for which Chauvet is known. All come with generous-capacity tanks and quick heat up of water-based fog to fill a venue within minutes.
Hurricane 700 Features:•Compact, lightweight fog machine emits thick bursts of water-based fog to enhance any light show
•Ready to use right out of the box by including a wired remote control and free pint of water-based fog fluid
Numark Lightwave Specifications
• (1) XLR+¼-inch combo, Stereo RCA and ⅛-inch inputs for DJ mixers, microphones or instruments
• Dual volume controls for input level balancing
• XLR Link Output for use with multiple speakers or subwoofers
• Rubberized feet with standard 36mm pole socket for stand mounting
• (3) 6 ½-inch woofers and 1-inch tweeter
• 200 watts of peak power, 100 watts continuous of Class D amplification
• Durable speaker cabinet resists bumps, scratches, dust, and stains
• Compact, lightweight cabinet is just 8.4 x 29.2 x 10.1” and 23 lbs.
Chauvet Hurricane 700 Specifications
• Tank Capacity: 0.2 gal (0.6 L)
• Remote Length: 13 ft (4 m)
• Heat-up Time: 2.5 min
• Output: 1,500 cfm
• Fluid Consumption: 7.5 ml/min
• Input Voltage: 120 VAC, 60 Hz; 230 V, 50 Hz
• Power and Current: 471 W, 3.9 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz
• Power and Current: 471 W, 2.0 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz
• Weight: 4 lb (1.8 kg)
• Dimensions: 8.5 x 7.1 x 4.9 in (215 x 180 x 124 mm)
• Approvals: CE
This Package Includes:
(2) Numark Lightwave Compact Powered DJ Speaker with Built-in Dual Array LED Light Show
(1) Chauvet Hurricane 700 Fog Machine
Each Numark Lightwave Box Includes:
(1) Numark Powered Lightwave DJ Speaker
(1) Power Cord
(1) QuickStart Guide
The Chauvet Hurricane 700 Box Includes:
(1) Pint of Fog Fluid
(1) Power Cord
(1) Warranty Card
(1) Quick Reference Guide
(1) Permanently Wired Remote