Be the first to review this product
(2) KRK Rokit RP5 G4 5" Powered Studio Monitors with 8" Subwoofer & Focusrite Scarlett Solo Interface Package
Questions? Call 1-800-355-7746 or Chat below
Free Shipping on most orders with minimum purchase of $50 or more for a limited time.
Ground shipments only in the lower 48 contiguous United States.
Excludes oversized or overweight items such as oversized speakers, oversized cases, trussing and staging. Other exclusions include some fluids, some parts and special orders.
Any questions, please call 1-800-355-7746 during normal business hours.
Offer subject to change or termination without notice. Not responsible for typographical errors.
The lowest price is not always the best price. When you shop with us, you can always expect to get our BestPrice+Plus guaranteed.
I DJ NOW - Babylon, NY store (Pick Up In Store Only)
Mon - Sat 10am - 8pm
Sun 11am - 5:00pm
631 321 1700
I DJ NOW - Queens, NY Store (Pick Up In Store Only)
Mon - Fri 10am - 9pm
Sat 10am - 7pm
Sun 12 noon - 6pm
718 762 0100
ROKIT G4s are more than a facelift
The new G4 monitors have been cohesively designed to make your mixes more precise and reliable, no matter what style of music you're mixing, KRK are bringing a new level of professionalism to the masses. ROKIT G4 monitors are a significant advancement, with all system elements cohesively designed and engineered to work perfectly with the advanced drivers made with Kevlar, efficient Class D power amplifiers and front-firing port to extend accurate and tight bass reproduction.
ROKIT G4s also include onboard room tuning
With 25 visual room-correction EQ combinations, the only monitor in its class with an LCD to visualize EQ settings. Also, users will be able to use the KRK App to simply and intuitively set up their rooms for better mixing with a real-time Room Acoustic Analyzer to aid with angle matching, placement, and level matching of each speaker in a pair.
Art and Science stylishly unite with the new 5" KRK ROKIT RP5 Generation 4 "G4" professional monitor, taking music and sound creativity to a whole new industry-level. Building on over 30 years of monitor innovation and countless developmental partnerships with successful award-winning music and sound productions, the new KRK ROKIT G4 line has been scientifically re-engineered from the ground up for the way modern artists work - in all genres and environments.
KRK Rokit 5 G4 RP5G4 5" Powered Monitor Features:
- Professional grade 5" bi-amplified studio monitor designed and engineered in the USA.
- Proprietary speaker drivers built in-house from the ground up.
- 3D soundstage creates incredible realism and depth in your mix (width, depth and height).
- Incredibly versatile speaker system-great for creating music in different environments.
- Matching 5" drivers and 1" Tweeter made with Kevlar ensures the same sonic integrity across all frequencies and minimizes listening fatigue.
- DSP-driven Room Tuning with 25 visual Graphic EQ settings-helps minimize and correct problems in your acoustic environment.
- KRK App: Acoustic Real-time Room Analyzer designed to setup your room for better monitoring and faster mixing.
- Custom-designed efficient Class D power amplifier drives the speakers evenly at reduced operating temperatures and improves audio integrity.
- Built-in Brick Wall Limiter automatically engages at maximum amp-level to maintain a balanced sound, protect the system, and offer better and wider dynamics.
- Systematically designed low resonance enclosure for minimal distortion and colorization.
- Scientifically-tuned front firing port offers exceptional low-end extension, punch and flexible room-positioning.
- High density ISO-foam pad decouples the speaker from the surface minimizing vibration transmission for improved clarity.
- Scientifically designed high-quality/low resonance speaker enclosure.
- Optimized high frequency wave guide.
- Optional replacement faceplates with protective metal grilles.
- Great for all functions of music creation from production to mixing to mastering.
- Designed and built by a "monitor" company with over 30 years of proven success.
Building on KRK's legacy of sonic accuracy and performance, the new KRK S8.4 subwoofer delivers tight, accurate, and defined bass, while the highly efficient Class D power amplifier dramatically increases transient response, control, and punch. A wealth of connectivity options means you can hook up to practically anything without adapter hassles, and a four-position crossover frequency selection switch makes it easy to adjust the subwoofer setting to optimally match your existing monitors.
Refinements in the latest generation of KRK subwoofers include modestly improved low frequency extension, improved porting for much better low frequency phase response and less port noise, a more durable inverted dustcap, optional removable grilles, redesigned cabinets with lower height profiles and less depth than their predecessors for improved placement flexibility, and a timeless design with a more professional aesthetic.
Pairing a KRK subwoofer with KRK or other studio monitors delivers an optimized listening and mixing experience with extended low end, while the exclusive bypass control feature provides full-range audio to your monitors at the click of an (optional) footswitch without having to move out of the monitoring sweet spot to turn off the subwoofer. This allows for instant comparisons with and without the subwoofer's contributions to the sound. KRK's new subwoofers don't just deliver precise bass and a rich feature set; they're the next dimension in subwoofer performance.
KRK S8 Generation 4 Subwoofer Features:
- 8" glass aramid composite woofer.
- Bass extension to 30Hz with a max SPL of 112 dB.
- Footswitch control enables/disables sub and crossover filter (footswitch not included.)
- Curved design with front-firing bass port for placement flexibility.
- Powerful, lightweight Class D amplification.
- Optimized four-position crossover control.
- Universal connectivity: XLR, 1/4" TRS, and RCA inputs and outputs.
- Polarity and input sensitivity controls.
- All-steel grill and 15 mm reinforced MDF enclosure provide maximum strength and protection.
- Ground lift switch prevents ground loops.
The perfect audio interface for a singer-songwriter. The simplest model in the range, the third-generation Scarlett Solo provides singer-songwriters with a reassuringly easy recording process. Equipped with high performance 24-bit/192kHz AD-DA converters, Scarlett guarantees the same professional sound quality throughout the third-generation range.
Its features include a single upgraded third-generation Scarlett mic preamp: with a switchable Air setting to reproduce the Air effect of Focusrite's original ISA mic preamp, giving your vocal recordings a brighter and more open sound. The high impedance, high-headroom instrument input allows you to record guitar or bass without any clipping or unwanted distortion, while Gain Halo metering makes it easy for you to set the input level. And Scarlett Solo's balanced outputs are hum-free when connecting studio monitors with balanced inputs, so you'll always have pristine audio playback. Scarlett Solo is designed to stand up to days on the road and connects straight to your Mac or PC via USB cable, with no external power required. It comes with all the software tools you need to get started, including two comprehensive digital audio workstations: Ableton Live Lite and Pro Tools First Focusrite Creative Pack. Intuitive enough for beginners yet advanced enough to inspire real creativity with great-sounding effects. Focusrite have partnered with Splice to give 3rd Gen. interface owners a free 3-month Splice Sounds subscription when setting a new Splice account. Splice Sounds offers millions of high-quality, royalty-free one-shots, loops, and presets, with new releases daily from your favourite producers, sound designers, and artists. Creators use Splice to make all kinds of music, including chart-topping pop, Grammy-winning albums, underground mixtapes, and cinematic scores. As with all Focusrite products, you'll also benefit from a two-year warranty, award-winning customer support, and membership of their Plug-in Collective offering free software downloads and generous discounts.
Focusrite Scarlett Solo 3rd Generation Audio Interface Features:
- The best performing mic preamps the Scarlett range has ever seen, now with switchable Air mode to give your recordings a brighter and more open sound.
- One high-headroom instrument input to plug in your guitar or bass.
- High-performance converters enable you to record and mix at up to 24-bit/ 192kHz.
- Two hum-free balanced outputs provide clean audio playback.
- With the Quick Start tool, it's now easier than ever to get up and running.
KRK Generation 4 Rokit 5 RP5G4 Specifications
|System Type||Active Studio Monitor|
|Woofer||5.25" Kevlar® Aramid Fiber|
|Tweeter||1" Kevlar® Aramid Fiber|
|Frequency Response||43Hz – 40KHz|
|Power Output||55 Watts|
|Input Impedance||5.12KΩ Balanced|
|Input||Balanced TRS/XLR Combo Jacks|
|Height||11.22" / 285 mm|
|Width||7.48" / 190 mm|
|Depth||9.49" / 241 mm|
|Weight||10.69 lb / 4.85 kg|
KRK S8.4 Product Specifications:
|Configuration||Front-Loaded, Vented Subwoofer|
|System Type||Active Subwoofer|
|Transducers||8" Glass Aramid Composite Woofer,|
1.5" VOICE COIL
|Frequency Response (+/- 3dB)||34.5 Hz - 133 Hz|
|Frequency Range (-10dB)||29 Hz - 205 Hz|
|Max Peak Spl||113 dB SPL|
|Amplifier Power Rating||109 W (1% THD+N)|
|Input Impedance||9.4 k OHMS Balanced / 9.2 k OHMS Unbalanced|
|Connectors||Input: XLR Left/Right, 1/4" TRS Left/Right, RCA Left/Right, 1/4" Footswitch|
Output: XLR Left/Right, 1/4" TRS Left/Right, RCA Left/Right
|Controls||Volume, Four-Position Crossover LPF/HPF Control, Input Sensitivity|
(Standard And High), Polarity (0 OR 180 Degrees), Standby (On/Off),
Ground Lift, Sub And HPF Bypass (With Optional Footswitch Only)
|Enclosure Construction||15 mm / 18 mm Reinforced MDF|
|Finish||Black Vinyl Wrap, Baffle - Black Paint|
|Grille (Optional)||Perforated Steel|
|Hardware||Eva Isolation Pad|
|Dimensions (H X W X D)||11" (279 mm) x|
16.125" (410 mm) x
11.5" (292 mm)
|Weight||26.5 lb. (12 kg.)|
Focusrite Scarlett Solo 3rd Gen Specifications:
|Simultaneous I/O||2 x 2|
|A/D Resolution||24-bit/192 kHz|
|Number of Preamps||1|
|Analogue Outputs||2 TRS (Balanced)|
This Package Includes:(2) KRK Rokit 5 G4 RP5G4 Powered Studio Monitor Speakers
(2) IEC power cords
(1) KRK S8 Generation 4 8" Active Studio Subwoofer with 1.5" Voice Coil
(1) Focusrite Scarlett Solo 3rd Generation Audio Interface
(1) USB cable (Type C-A)
(2) Clutch 10' Yellow Sure-Fit XLR Female to XLR Male Microphone / Speaker Cables
(2) 10FT Sure-Fit 1/4" TRS to 1/4" TRS Cables
(4) Clutch CL-ISO2 Reliable Performance Solutions Studio Monitor Isolator Pads (Each pad side is comprised of two pad sections)
(5) 8" Reusable Hook and Loop Cable Ties
Ableton Live Lite music making software
Pro Tools | First Focusrite Creative Pack
Free 3-month Splice Sounds subscription with new Splice accounts
Focusrite Red 2 & Red 3 Plug-In Suite
A choice of 1 of 4 XLN Audio Addictive Keys virtual instruments
Softube Time & Tone Bundle
Access to the Focusrite Plug-in Collective
Forgot Your Password