(2) KRK Rokit 6 G3 RP6G3 6" Powered Studio Monitor Speakers Package
About This Product
KRK Rokit 6 G3 RP6G3 6" Powered Studio Monitor Speaker
KRK Systems is one of the world’s most respected manufacturers of studio reference monitors. In their state of the art design facility, KRK engineers create products that deliver natural and balanced spectral response with low distortion and superior imaging. KRK Studio Monitors have been the professional’s choice of recording engineers and artists for mixing and mastering hit records around the globe, as they need to hear every nuance of the audio being reproduced. KRK ROKIT Generation 3 monitors continue in this design philosophy, so regardless of your musical style, genre, or particular mixing needs, KRK Rokits deliver.
ROKIT 6 Powered Monitor - Generation 3
KRK's ROKIT 6 G3 (Generation 3) powered studio monitors offer professional performance and accuracy for recording, mixing, mastering and playback. The system consists of a 1” soft dome tweeter and 6” glass-Aramid composite woofer. It delivers high frequencies up to 35kHz, vocal clarity and extended bass response. The proprietary bi-amped, class A/B amplifier grants SPL up to 107dB. The ROKIT waveguide is designed to ensure detailed imaging in the listening position. The front-firing bass port reduces boundary coupling to allow flexible positioning in the room while the engineered surface reduces diffraction distortion. Multiple input connections ensure the ROKIT 6 G3 will easily integrate in any system configuration.
In larger rooms, where smaller monitors might not provide enough headroom, the ROKIT 6 G3 provides enough backup for even larger set ups.
Rokit 6 G3 Features:
- Bi-amped, class A/B amplifier offering large headroom and low distortion.
- Proprietary waveguide optimized for superior imaging.
- 1” Soft-dome tweeter provides pristine clarity & extended response up to 35kHz.
- High-frequency adjustment tailors the system to personal taste.
- Lightweight, glass-Aramid composite woofer delivers clear midrange & tight bass.
- Low-frequency adjustment tailors the monitors to taste & adjusts for room acoustics.
- Front Firing Port — Low-frequency extension while reducing boundary coupling.
- Radiused edges reduce distortion from diffraction.
- Low-resonance enclosure for minimized distortion and colorization.
- Multiple audio input connectors (XLR, ¼”, RCA) for universal connectivity in any studio environment.
- Factory installed foam pad provides isolation between the speaker and surface.
- Peak SPL : 107dB.
- Frequency Response 38Hz - 35kHz (+/- 1.5 dB).
Ultimate Support JS-MS70 Studio Monitor Stands (Pair)
If you're just starting out and have smaller studio monitors that you'd like to set on stands, the JS-MS70 is the perfect solution for you! The stable low-profile base can easily be positioned into tight spaces and includes both leveling floor spikes for carpeted areas and rubber feet for hard wood and tile surfaces. The JS-MS70 has four heights from 32.5" to 44.25" and can be securely locked into place with the included locking pin.
- Height-adjustable stand for studio monitors.
- Locking pin ensures stable and accurate height positions.
- Leveling floor spikes and rubber feet included.
- Low-profile base can be easily positioned into tight spaces.
ProX 10FT 1/4" TS to 1/4" TS UnBalanced High Performance Audio Cable [XC-PP10]
Prox cables provides audiophiles with amazing sound cables. We know cables are not just cables, they are what protects your sound from being altered. Uncompromised signal power, frequency handling, and sound reproduction is what we are passionate about.
- ProX XC-PP10 is ideal for professional touring and live sound applications where a device with a 1/4" output/input needs to be connected to a device with a 1/4" output/input.
- 93% braided OFC Copper Compact shield to reduce noise and protect pure sound transfer.
- Compact cable diameter to decrease eddy currents.
Bending, Twisting, are no match for our high performance tour-grade audio cables. They're designed to provide years of dependable soundreproduction and outlast every other cable on the market! Complete Coil technology demands consistent weave tolerances to create precise accuracy and detailed clarity. This is the most important part of the design and greatly affects performance.
M-Audio M‐Track 2x2 24/192 USB Audio Interface
For artists who want studio-quality recordings!
With the M-Track 2X2, you can create flawless 24-bit/192kHz studio-quality recordings with an intuitive and easy-to-use audio interface. Boasting an elegant pro-grade metal chassis with a large central volume knob, the M-Track 2X2 features all-new transparent low-noise pre-amps and pristine A/D converters that deliver the highest audio performance in its class. The M-Track 2X2 enables you to record up to 2 channels at once with its dedicated XLR+¼” balanced combo input, and an all-new ¼” instrument input that has a specially designed gain and impedance stage to provide the most accurate representation of a guitar or bass plugged directly into the interface. The M-Track 2X2 connects to your Mac or PC via a standard USB or USB-C port using one of the two included cables. This premium Hi-Speed USB connection combined with the USB/Direct balance knob enables you to have zero-latency monitoring of your inputs, making the recording process easier than ever. The overall combination of professional audio performance, easy-to-use features, and the included software bundle that provides everything you need to start recording now makes the M-Track 2X2 the best and only choice for solo artists.
Crystal Clear Recording
With M-Audio’s C-Series Interfaces, high quality signal capture has never been easier courtesy of all-new, pro-grade “Crystal” Preamps. Engineered from the ground up, Crystal Preamps provide musicians and producers with a transparent, low-noise solution that guarantees to get the best out of your microphone and capture your performance the way it was intended to be heard – plus, the inclusion of a +48v Phantom Power Switch assures all microphone types are catered for, including the coveted sound of high-quality condenser mics.
Ultra-Portable, Studio-Grade Capture
The M-Track 2X2 fuses pristine A/D converters, tailor made to provide 24-bit resolution digital audio for exquisite dynamic range that captures every nuance and subtlety of your performance; when combined with sample rates of up to 192kHz you can be sure your recordings are completely clear and true to the source audio. Whatever the occasion, be it demos or master recordings, the M-Track 2X2 provides the quality you demand in an ultra-portable, user-friendly and robust package.
Whatever The Project, M-Track’s Got It Covered
Combining 1 XLR+¼” balanced combo input and an all-new ¼” instrument input, the M-Track 2X2 allows you to record 2 channels simultaneously, all in studio grade 24-bit/192kHz resolution. The flexibility of a combo-input accommodates any source audio with a microphone or line-level output while a tailor-made gain and impedance stage on the instrument input guarantees a pristine, accurate guitar or bass DI signal.
Future-Proofed High-Speed, Zero Latency Recording
Connecting the M-Track 2X2 couldn’t be simpler; install the drivers, connect it to your Mac or PC via standard USB or USB-C port and you’re set to record. With the M-Track 2X2, the convenience of premium high-speed USB-C combines with a USB/Direct Balance knob, granting latency-free recording and monitoring that allows you to focus on what’s important – your performance!
M‐Track C‐Series 2x2 Features:
24-bit/192kHz Resolution for Professional Recording and Monitoring
Professional studio-quality recording in a portable desktop form factor.
Featuring All-New Crystal Preamps and Pristine D/A converters
Capture every nuance and subtlety of your performance.
Elegant Pro-Grade Metal Chassis
Large central control for easy volume adjustment.
Future-Proofed High-Speed, Zero Latency Recording
Includes standard USB and USB-C connection cables.
Dedicated XLR+1/4” Combo Input for Mic/Line Sources
+48V phantom power switch to accommodate all microphone types.
Dedicated 1/4” Instrument Input for Guitar or Bass
Tailor-made gain and impedance stage for a pristine, accurate DI signal.
Stereo 1/4” Main Outputs; 1/4” Headphone Output
With independent level controls.
Steinberg Cubase LE - Professional DAW recording, mixing, and mastering suite.
Air Creative FX Collection - 20 world-class FX AU/VST plugins as made famous by Pro Tools.
Air Mini Grand - Premium piano virtual instruments with 7 selectable piano models and room simulation effects.
Air Strike - Dynamic drum arranger with world-class sample library and hyper-realistic sound engine.
Air Xpand!^2 - Multitimberal virtual instrument workstation with over 2500 instrument presets and parts.
KRK KNS 6400 Professional Headphones
KRK Headphones provide a precise listening experience that takes you from personal studio to commercial studio to on-the-go track evaluations -- and they allow you to accurately enjoy your music with the consistent voicing philosophy and honest reproduction top producers, studio musicians, performers and engineers have come to trust. KRK headphones provide incredibly natural frequency response that gives you a reference standard unaffected by your location. Day or night. Studio or home. Without disturbing others. Without compromising your tracks. Passionate about music and interested in experiencing the artist's vision as it was intended to be heard? Then experience KRK.
LISTEN UP. THIS IS HOW YOUR MUSIC IS SUPPOSED TO SOUND.
Whether you are listening to some tracks, or tracking your next recording, the KNS-6400 gives you the famous KRK sound independent of your monitors. This closed-back around-the-ear design brings you closer to your music, and the highly isolated surround pads give you the freedom to immerse yourself in the sound without having your monitor mix "escape" into open microphonesâ€”and keeps live instruments out of what you are monitoring. Having "One Voice" that consistently gives you accurate reproduction of your music or mix will help you achieve just what the artist intended, especially if the artist is you.
- Accurate, natural and wide frequency response.
- Class leading KRK sound clarity, very low-distortion.
- Precise Imaging and extended LF response.
- High isolation for both noise rejection and leakage.
- Detachable and replaceable locking cable.
- Rotating ear cups for travel and storage.
- Durable, impact resistant materials throughout.
- Replaceable ear and head cushions.
- Lightweight construction for use over long sessions.
- Adjustable low-pressure headband system.
- Ear and head cushions utilize advanced memory foam.
- Self-aligning yoke system ensures the best possible fit.
KNS 6400 Features:
- Voiced to remain true to the character of KRK's class leading studio monitors, developed with 25 years of years of experience in studio sound.
- The latest reference quality frequency response for closed-back, circumaural dynamic headphones.
- Newly developed headphone acoustic system bringing a new level of headphone performance for the first time.
- Utilizing the latest in acoustic foam technology ensures class leading performance in both reproduction and isolation.
- A new standard in headphone comfort, even over extended periods of use, designed to avoid feeling uncomfortable during long sessions. The special foam conforms to the ear to help ensure an improved fit.
- Exceedingly accurate, natural and wide frequency response.
- Large dynamic range with extremely consistent low-distortion detail and clarity.
- Extended low frequency definition, ensures the bass component of your music is accurately reproduced, and is not lost.
- Transparent reproduction of high-frequencies, resulting in highly accurate imaging.
- High-efficiency Neodymium 40mm driver.
- High durability 2.5m single-sided straight cable with oxygen-free copper wires.
- Adjustable, foldable earphone cups provide comfort and portability.
- Replaceable cable, head, and ear cushions to ensure long product life.
- Soft carrying case embossed with the KRK logo for travelling engineers, or storage when not in use.
- 1/4" stereo jack plug can be unscrewed to reveal a 1/8" stereo plug for laptops and portable media players.
KRK ROKIT 6 G3 Technical Specifications
System type: Active Studio Monitor
Low-Frequency: 6" Aramid Glass Composite woofer
High-Frequency: 1" soft dome tweeter
Frequency Response: 38Hz - 35kHz
Max Peak SPL: 107 dB
Amplifier Class: Class A-B
Power Output: 73W
High Frequency: 25W
Low Frequency: 48W
Input Impedance (Ohms): 10 K Ohm balanced
HF Level Adjust: -2dB, -1dB, 0, +1dB
System Volume: (-30dB - +6dB)
- Unbalanced RCA
- Balanced 1/4" TRS
- Balanced XLR
Enclosure Construction: MDF
Finish: Black vinyl wrap
Port Configuration: Front firing slot port
Dimensions (D x W x H): 11.4" (290mm) x 8.9" (226mm) x 13.1" (332mm)
Weight: 18.5 Lbs. (8.4 Kg.)
Ultimate Support JS-MS70 Specifications
Product Name: JS-MS70
Part Number: 17441
Locking Heights: 32.25”, 36.25, 40.25”, 44.25” (819mm, 1022mm, 1124mm)
Platform Dimensions: 9” x 9” (229mm x 229mm)
Base Dimensions: 17.25” x 17.25” x 17.25” (438mm x 438mm x 438mm)
Weight: 8.4 lbs. (3.8 kg)
ProX XC-PP10 Specifications
• Gold Plated all metal unbalanced 1/4" connectors for excellent durability and superior signal transfer.
• 20 AWG x 2 Oxygen-Free Copper (OFC) conductors.
• Extra Durable & Flexable long life construction.
• ProX Limited Lifetime Warranty - Protect Your Sound!
M-Audio M-TRACK2X2 Specifications
Dimensions 6.0” x 2.8” x 7.8
15.2 cm x 7.1 cm x 19.8 cm
Weight 2.0 lbs.
Minimum System Requirements:
Standard USB 2.0 or USB-C Port
Windows: 7 (32 or 64 bit) OSX: 10.8
KRK KNS 6400 Specifications
- Configuration: Closed back, circumaural
- System type: Monitor Headphones
- Cable: 2.5 m, (8.2 ft.), 99.99% OFC detachable
- Ear Cushion type: Acoustic cellular foam [KNS-6400]
- Headpad Finish: Leatherette [KNS-6400]
- Nominal Headband Pressure: 4 N (based on average head size)
- Ambient Noise Isolation: up to 26 dBA [KNS-6400]
- Tranducer: 40mm, neodymium
- Power Handling Full Range: 1000mW
- Nominal Impedance: 36 ohms
- Frequency Response: 10Hz to 22KHz
- Sensitivity (1mW): 95 dB SPL
- Calculated Max SPL: 122 dB SPL
- Connector: Gold-plated stereo 1/8" (3.5 mm)
- Volume Control: N/A
- Finish: Black impact resistant plastic
- Dimensions: 3.7" (94mm) x 10.5" (267mm) x 9.6" (244mm)
- Weight: 0.46 Lbs. (0.21Kg)
(2) KRK Rokit 6 G3 RP6G3 6" Powered Studio Monitor Speakers
(2) Ultimate Support JS-MS70 Studio Monitor Stands
(2) ProX 10FT 1/4" TS to 1/4" TS UnBalanced High Performance Audio Cables [XC-PP10]
(1) M-Audio M‐Track 2x2 24/192 USB Audio Interface
(1) KRK KNS 6400 Professional Headphones
Each RP6G3 Box Includes:
(1) KRK Rokit 6 G3 RP6G3 Powered Studio Monitor Speaker
(1) Power Cord
(1) User guide & warranty card
The JS-MS70 Box Includes:
(2) Ultimate Support JS-MS70 Studio Monitor Stands
Each XC-PP10 Box Includes:
(1) ProX 10FT 1/4" TS to 1/4" TS UnBalanced High Performance Audio Cable [XC-PP10]
The M-Track 2X2 Box Includes:
(1) M-Audio M‐Track C‐Series 2x2
(1) USB-C–to–USB-C Cable
(1) USB-C–to–USB-A Cable
(1) Software Download Cards
(1) User Guide
(1) Safety & Warranty Manual
The KNS 6400 Box Includes:
(1) KNS-6400 headphones
(1) User manual (this document)
(1) Connection cable, with screw-in adaptor (fitted)
(1) Protective soft bag
(1) Anti-Microbial/Bacterial cleaning cloth