(2) KRK Rokit 6 G3 RP6G3 6" Powered Studio Monitor Speakers in White with KRK 10S v2 Studio Subwoofer Package
About This Product
KRK Rokit 6 G3 RP6G3 6" Powered Studio Monitor Speaker in White
KRK Systems is one of the world’s most respected manufacturers of studio reference monitors. In their state of the art design facility, KRK engineers create products that deliver natural and balanced spectral response with low distortion and superior imaging. KRK Studio Monitors have been the professional’s choice of recording engineers and artists for mixing and mastering hit records around the globe, as they need to hear every nuance of the audio being reproduced. KRK ROKIT Generation 3 monitors continue in this design philosophy, so regardless of your musical style, genre, or particular mixing needs, KRK Rokits deliver.
ROKIT 6 Powered Monitor - Generation 3
KRK's ROKIT 6 G3 (Generation 3) powered studio monitors offer professional performance and accuracy for recording, mixing, mastering and playback. The system consists of a 1” soft dome tweeter and 6” glass-Aramid composite woofer. It delivers high frequencies up to 35kHz, vocal clarity and extended bass response. The proprietary bi-amped, class A/B amplifier grants SPL up to 107dB. The ROKIT waveguide is designed to ensure detailed imaging in the listening position. The front-firing bass port reduces boundary coupling to allow flexible positioning in the room while the engineered surface reduces diffraction distortion. Multiple input connections ensure the ROKIT 6 G3 will easily integrate in any system configuration.
In larger rooms, where smaller monitors might not provide enough headroom, the ROKIT 6 G3 provides enough backup for even larger set ups.
Rokit 6 G3 Features:
- Bi-amped, class A/B amplifier offering large headroom and low distortion.
- Proprietary waveguide optimized for superior imaging.
- 1” Soft-dome tweeter provides pristine clarity and extended response up to 35kHz.
- High-frequency adjustment tailors the system to personal taste.
- Lightweight, glass-Aramid composite woofer delivers clear midrange and tight bass.
- Low-frequency adjustment tailors the monitors to taste and adjusts for room acoustics.
- Front Firing Port — Low-frequency extension while reducing boundary coupling.
- Radiused edges reduce distortion from diffraction.
- Low-resonance enclosure for minimized distortion and colorization.
- Multiple audio input connectors (XLR, ¼”, RCA) for universal connectivity in any studio environment.
- Factory installed foam pad provides isolation between the speaker and surface.
- Peak SPL : 107dB.
- Frequency Response 38Hz - 35kHz (+/- 1.5 dB).
KRK 10S v2 Powered 10" Glass Aramid Composite Studio Subwoofer
The 10s powered studio subwoofer builds upon KRK’s legacy for sonic accuracy and performance. The custom-voiced, glass-aramid woofer delivers tight, defined bass, while the Class-D powered Amplifier dramatically increases transient response, control and punch, allowing you to properly engineer the low-frequency portion of the mix. The four-position selectable crossover makes it easy to adjust the subwoofer setting to your existing monitors. Pairing the 10s with KRK or another studio monitors delivers an optimized listening and mixing experience with extended low end, while the exclusive bypass-control feature provides full range audio to the monitors if needed, without switching off the subwoofer.
KRK’s 10s subwoofer doesn’t just deliver precise bass and a rich feature set: it’s the next dimension in subwoofer performance.
KRK 10S v2 Features:
- 10" glass aramid composite woofer.
- Bass extension to 28Hz with a max SPL of 117 dB.
- Footswitch input enables/disables sub and crossover filter (footswitch not included).
- Curved design with front-firing bass port for placement flexibility.
- Powerful, lightweight Class D amplification.
- Optimized four-position crossover control.
- Universal connectivity: XLR, 1/4” TRS, and RCA inputs and outputs.
- Polarity and input sensitivity controls.
- All-steel grill and 15 mm reinforced MDF enclosure provide maximum strength and protection.
- Ground lift switch prevents ground loops.
Focusrite Scarlett 6i6 6x6 USB 2.0 Audio Interface with Two Focusrite Mic Preamps
Scarlett 6i6 is a 6 in / 6 out audio interface that connects to your PC, Mac or iPad via USB 2.0. It has two award winning Focusrite microphone preamplifiers, which deliver superb quality recordings from microphones and instruments, straight into your computer or iPad (Apple Camera Connection Kit required with iPad).
Focusrite: Over 25 years of Audio Excellence
Focusrite was commissioned to make its first ‘no-holds-barred’ microphone preamps by Sir George Martin for his Air Studio facility in London. Over the following 25 years Focusrite designed some of the finest mic preamps in the music industry, and in recent years has developed a series of best-selling audio interfaces for people who really care about sound.
Perfect For Producers and Bands
Scarlett 6i6 is perfect for producers, recording artists or small bands. Featuring two award-winning Focusrite mic preamps and a stereo line input, 6i6 is great for recording vocals, guitar and a stage piano simultaneously. With the four balanced outputs, connect up to two sets of stereo monitors, and use the S/PDIF I/O for connecting digital sources. There are also two built-in headphone outputs with separate volume controls so multiple recording artists can listen to the mixes they need to get the best take. The inputs and outputs feature precision 24 bit A-D, D-A conversion at up to 96KHz in order to get the most accurate signal possible into and out of your computer.
The outer case is a tough aluminum extrusion, which protects the components inside. There is a large main monitor control knob as well as two dedicated gain knobs for each mic input, each with two color ‘gain halos’ which light up green to indicate that sound is detected, and red if the level is too high. Both mic inputs can be switched between instrument, line and microphone, and a pad can be switched-in to cope with high-level inputs.
Scarlett 6i6 works with Mac, PC and iPad (using an Apple camera Connection Kit - available separately from Apple). It comes with a bundle of included software. Scarlett MixControl is a software control panel for routing the inputs and outputs, and accessing additional features on the hardware. It also comes with Ableton Live Lite: revolutionary production and performance software that can be used to record and playback audio in a totally unique way. The Scarlett Plug-in Suite is also included, supplying EQ, compression and reverb to professionalize your mixes.
Scarlett 6i6 Features:Two award-winning Focusrite mic preamps
The best sounding interface in its class. Focusrite's 25-year underpins this new interface with two award-winning preampsHigh quality 24bit 96KHz Audio Interface For Mac, PC and iPad
6i6 features professional conversion technology guaranteeing pristine audio quality and reliable synchronization on Mac, PC and iPad (or any iOS device)6 Inputs and 6 Outputs
All of the analogue and digital inputs you need for home multi-track recording. No need for breakout cables - every analogue input & output has a dedicated socketTwo Headphone Outputs With Separate Level Controls
With two headphone mixes the engineer and the artist can both listen to the mix levels they needRugged Metal Unibody Chassis
Whether you are in the studio or on the road your Scarlett 6i6 will not only look great, but also withstand the impacts sustained by a mobile recording rigUnique Gain Halos For Safeguarding Your Levels
Unique gain halo indicators make it clear when you have a good signal for recording. When the halos are green you have a good level, and when they turn red it means you need to turn the gain down.Large Main Monitor Control
A large main monitor control knob keeps your volume level right at your fingertipsScarlett MixControl Ultra-Low-Latency DSP Mixer and Router
Scarlet MixControl Provides a 6 x 6 DSP mixer with flexible routing capabilities, intuitive one-click presets, and lower than 1.4 ms latencyPowerful Software Bundle
Scarlett 6i6 comes with Ableton Live Lite, the Scarlett Plug-in Suite, the Novation Bass Station soft-synth and Loopmasters sample content
ProX 10FT 1/4" TS to 1/4" TS UnBalanced High Performance Audio Cable [XC-PP10]
Prox cables provides audiophiles with amazing sound cables. We know cables are not just cables, they are what protects your sound from being altered. Uncompromised signal power, frequency handling, and sound reproduction is what we are passionate about.
- ProX XC-PP10 is ideal for professional touring and live sound applications where a device with a 1/4" output/input needs to be connected to a device with a 1/4" output/input.
- 93% braided OFC Copper Compact shield to reduce noise and protect pure sound transfer.
- Compact cable diameter to decrease eddy currents.
- Bending, Twisting, are no match for our high performance tour-grade audio cables. They're designed to provide years of dependable soundreproduction and outlast every other cable on the market! Complete Coil technology demands consistent weave tolerances to create precise accuracy and detailed clarity. This is the most important part of the design and greatly affects performance.
KRK ROKIT 6 G3 Technical Specifications
System type: Active Studio Monitor
Low-Frequency: 6" Aramid Glass Composite woofer
High-Frequency: 1" soft dome tweeter
Frequency Response: 38Hz - 35kHz
Max Peak SPL: 107 dB
Amplifier Class: Class A-B
Power Output: 73W
High Frequency: 25W
Low Frequency: 48W
Input Impedance (Ohms): 10 K Ohm balanced
HF Level Adjust: -2dB, -1dB, 0, +1dB
System Volume: (-30dB - +6dB)
- Unbalanced RCA
- Balanced 1/4" TRS
- Balanced XLR
Enclosure Construction: MDF
Finish: Black vinyl wrap
Port Configuration: Front firing slot port
Dimensions (D x W x H): 10.87" (276mm) x 8.82" (224mm) x 13.0" (330mm)
Weight: 19.4 lbs. (8.80 kg.)
KRK 10s Technical Specifications
- Configuration: Front loaded, vented subwoofer
- System type: Active Subwoofer
- Low-Frequency: 10" glass aramid composite woofer, 2" VC
- Frequency Response: 31Hz - 110Hz
- Max Peak SPL: 117.2 dB
- Amplifier Class: Class D
- Power Output: 160 Watts Continuous @ 1% THD+N @ 44Hz
- SNR (signal to Noise Ratio): 98dB
- Amplifier Distortion (THD+N): ≤ 0.1% @-3dB of Max Power Output 20Hz - 200Hz
- Input Impedance (Ohms): 10 kΩ Balanced or unbalanced
- Ground Lift: On / Off
- Low Pass Frequency: 50Hz to 130Hz
- HPF bypass: with footswitch only
- Footswitch: Optional
- Phase: 0 or 180 degrees
- System Volume: -30dB to +6dB
- Indicators: Power
- Input Connectors:
- XLR Left/Right, 1/4" TRS Left/Right, RCA Left/Right, 1/4" footswitch
- LFE input: N/A
- Output Connectors:
- XLR Left/Right, 1/4" TRS Left/Right, RCA Left/Right
- AC Power Input: 100VAC-240VAC
- Enclosure Construction: 15mm reinforced MDF
- Finish: Black Vinyl Wrap
- Port Configuration: Front firing slot port
- Finish: black vinyl wrap
- Grille: Metal Mesh
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 15" (382mm) x 14" (355mm) x 16.06" (408mm)
- Weight: 34.5 Lbs. (15.6Kg.)
* For improvement purposes, specifications and design are subject to change without notice.
Focusrite Scarlett 6i6 Specifications
Inputs and outputs
|2||Mic/line/inst||Combi XLR||Including 2 instrument inputs|
|2||Line||¼” TRS Jack||On rear panel|
|16||MIDI||5 pin DIN connector||Provides 16 channels of MIDI|
|4||Line||¼” TRS Jack||On rear panel (mirrored by 2 separate headphone outputs)|
|16||MIDI||5 pin DIN connector||Provides 16 channels of MIDI|
|A-D Dynamic Range||109 dB A-weighted (all inputs)|
|D-A Dynamic Range||106 dB A-weighted (line outputs 1-2) 108 dB A-weighted (line outputs 3-4)|
|Supported sample rates||44.1 kHz, 48 kHz, 88.2 kHz A 96 kHz|
|Clock jitter||<250 ps|
|Frequency Response||20 Hz ± 0.5 dB, 20 kHz ± 0.1 dB (min. gain)|
|THD+N||-96 dB (1 kHz, –1dBFS, 20 kHz BW)|
|Noise EIN||–122 dBu CCIR-RMS (measured at 60 dB of gain with 150 ohm termination)|
|Maximum input level||+9 dBu (without pad)|
|Frequency Response||20 Hz ± 0.5 dB, 20 kHz ± 0.1 dB (min. gain)|
|THD+N||-80 dB (1 kHz, –1dBFS, 20 kHz BW)|
|Noise (NiPoS)||–105 dBFS CCIR-RMS (measured at min. gain with 50 ohm termination)|
|Maximum input level||> +28 dBu|
|Frequency Response||20 Hz ± 0.3 dB, 20 kHz ± 0.1 dB (min. gain)|
|Noise EIN||–103 dBFS CCIR-RMS (measured at min. gain)|
|Maximum input level||+8 dBu (without pad)|
|Line Outputs 1 & 2|
|Maximum Output Level (0 dBFS)||+11 dBu, balanced|
|THD+N||-100 dB (1 kHz, –1dBFS, 20 kHz BW)|
Weight and Dimensions
ProX XC-PP10 Specifications
• Gold Plated all metal unbalanced 1/4" connectors for excellent durability and superior signal transfer.
• 20 AWG x 2 Oxygen-Free Copper (OFC) conductors.
• Extra Durable & Flexable long life construction.
• ProX Limited Lifetime Warranty - Protect Your Sound!
(2) KRK Rokit 6 G3 RP6G3 6" Powered Studio Monitor Speakers in White
(1) KRK 10S v2 Powered 10" Glass Aramid Composite Studio Subwoofer
(1) Focusrite Scarlett 6i6 6x6 USB 2.0 Audio Interface with Two Focusrite Mic Preamps
(4) ProX 10FT 1/4" TS to 1/4" TS UnBalanced High Performance Audio Cables
Each RP6G3W Box Includes:
(1) KRK Rokit 6 G3 RP6G3 Powered Studio Monitor Speaker in White
(1) Power Cord
(1) User guide & warranty card
(1) KRK 10S2 Powered 10" Glass Aramid Composite Studio Subwoofer
(1) IEC power cord
(1) User manual
(1) Focusrite Scarlett 6i6
(1) Power Supply Unit
(1) USB Cable
(1) Getting Started Guide
(1) Registration Card
(1) Software Activation Card
(1) ProX 10FT 1/4" TS to 1/4" TS UnBalanced High Performance Audio Cable [XC-PP10]