(2) KRK Rokit 5 G3 RP5G3 5" Powered Monitor Speakers & KRK 8S2 V2 Powered Subwoofer & Mackie USB Interface Package
About This Product
KRK Rokit 5 G3 RP5G3 5" Powered Studio Monitor Speaker
KRK Systems is one of the world’s most respected manufacturers of studio reference monitors. In their state of the art design facility, KRK engineers create products that deliver natural and balanced spectral response with low distortion and superior imaging. KRK Studio Monitors have been the professional’s choice of recording engineers and artists for mixing and mastering hit records around the globe, as they need to hear every nuance of the audio being reproduced. KRK ROKIT Generation 3 monitors continue in this design philosophy, so regardless of your musical style, genre, or particular mixing needs, KRK Rokits deliver.
ROKIT 5 Powered Monitor - Generation 3
KRK's ROKIT 5 G3 (Generation 3) powered studio monitors offer professional performance and accuracy for recording, mixing, mastering and playback. The system consists of a 1” soft dome tweeter and 5” glass-Aramid composite woofer. It delivers high frequencies up to 35kHz, vocal clarity and extended bass response. The proprietary bi-amped, class A/B amplifier grants SPL up to 106dB. The ROKIT waveguide is designed to ensure detailed imaging in the listening position. The front-firing bass port reduces boundary coupling to allow flexible positioning in the room while the engineered surface reduces diffraction distortion. Multiple input connections ensure the ROKIT 5 G3 will easily integrate in any system configuration.
As one of the most used Studio monitors in the world, the ROKIT 5 is a high valuable and compact solution towards an accurate mix.
Rokit 5 G3 Features:
- Bi-amped, class A/B amplifier offering large headroom and low distortion.
- Proprietary waveguide optimized for superior imaging.
- 1” Soft-dome tweeter provides pristine clarity & extended response up to 35kHz.
- High-frequency adjustment tailors the system to personal taste.
- Lightweight, glass-Aramid composite woofer delivers clear midrange & tight bass.
- Low-frequency adjustment tailors the monitors to taste and adjusts for room acoustics.
- Front Firing Port — Low-frequency extension while reducing boundary coupling.
- Radiused edges reduce distortion from diffraction.
- Low-resonance enclosure for minimized distortion and colorization.
- Multiple audio input connectors (XLR, ¼”, RCA) for universal connectivity in any studio environment.
- Factory installed foam pad provides isolation between the speaker and surface.
- Peak SPL : 106dB.
- Frequency Response 45Hz - 35kHz (+/- 2 dB).
KRK 8S v2 Powered 8" Glass Aramid Composite Studio Subwoofer
The 8s powered studio subwoofer builds upon KRK’s legacy for sonic accuracy in a compact form factor. The custom-voiced, glass-aramid woofer delivers tight, defined bass, while the Class-D powered Amplifier dramatically increases transient response, control and punch, allowing you to properly engineer the low-frequency portion of the mix. The four-position selectable crossover lets you adjust the subwoofer setting easily to your existing monitors. Pairing the 8s subwoofer with KRK or another studio monitor delivers an optimized mixing and listening experience with extended low end, while the exclusive bypass-control feature provides full range audio to the monitors if needed, without switching off the subwoofer.
KRK’s 8s subwoofer doesn’t just deliver precise bass and a rich feature set: it’s the next dimension in subwoofer performance.
KRK 8S v2 Features:
- 8" glass aramid composite woofer.
- Bass extension to 30Hz with a max SPL of 112 dB.
- Footswitch control enables/disables sub and crossover filter (footswitch not included).
- Curved design with front-firing bass port for placement flexibility.
- Powerful, lightweight Class D amplification.
- Optimized four-position crossover control.
- Universal connectivity: XLR, 1/4” TRS, and RCA inputs and outputs.
- Polarity and input sensitivity controls.
- All-steel grill and 15 mm reinforced MDF enclosure provide maximum strength and protection.
- Ground lift switch prevents ground loops.
Ultimate Support Ultimate Isolator Pads for Studio Monitors (sold in pairs)
When it comes to getting the right sound, everyone knows that having the right reference monitors for your space is one of the most critical elements to getting the sound the way you hear it in your head. However, no matter how much you invest in your monitors, mixing desks and outboard gear; if you aren’t decoupling your monitors, you still aren’t getting an accurate representation of your low frequency playback. Isolating your monitors from their environment is the only way to avoid exaggerated bass frequencies resonating through the surface of your desk and all the other items in your studio. That’s why we are proud to bring you our affordable solution for sonic isolation: Ultimate Isolators.
Ultimate Isolator Pad features:
- Enhance Your Mix Clarity and Bass Response.
- Sweeten Your Sweet Spot.
- Mix and Record with Confidence.
Mackie Onyx Blackjack 2x2 USB Recording InterfaceSimplicity for any home studio
Inspired by the proven hardware design of our flagship Onyx-i Series mixers, the Onyx Blackjack Premium USB Audio Interface brings you studio quality sound and features via our flagship Onyx Mic Pres, Cirrus Logic® AD/DA converters, built-in DIs, phantom power and true analog hardware monitoring of inputs for hassle-free zero-latency tracking.
Mackie Onyx Blackjack Features:Boutique-Quality Onyx Preamps
Found on our most expensive studio consoles, Onyx pres are designed to meet or surpass expensive, esoteric standalone mic pres in terms of fidelity, headroom and transparency – as well as improved radio frequency (RFI) rejection and ultra-wide dynamic range. And with a full 60dB of available gain, would-be competitors are left in the dust.
High-Quality AD/DA Conversion
The Onyx Blackjack uses Cirrus Logic converters offering 114dB dynamic range (A-weighted) – a specification other companies sometimes charge thousands of dollars to achieve. Our preamp circuitry is aligned precisely with the onboard analog-to-digital conversion to always provide you with the most headroom and the lowest noise and distortion possible.
Zero Latency Recording
Featuring a true analog monitoring path directly from the preamps to your studio monitors and headphones means you can track while listening in either mono or stereo to the direct analog source with zero routing. Not only that, it also means you can adjust your buffer settings to maximize your computer’s processing ability.
Both channels deliver 48V phantom power, so you can use studio-quality condenser mics with no problem. The studio monitor and headphone outputs have independent level controls for maximum flexibility. Plus, the Onyx Blackjack is bus-powered via USB, so there’s no power supply to lose or another cable cluttering your workspace. It also comes with Mackie’s Tracktion Music Production software, so you can get started recording right away.
No Direct Box Needed
Both channels double as built-in Dis which is perfect for direct connection of guitars, basses, keyboards, drum machines, etc. Having a built-in DI is great when you just want to plug in to record a quick riff or synth sound without the fuss of dealing with a traditional DI, and not having to carry a DI or two can make a big difference if you need to pack light.
Onyx Blackjack features a sleek, powder-coated all-metal chassis that is truly “Built-Like-A-Tank” and sits with a 25-degree inclination, allowing for full view of all controls at all times, meaning more recording time and less hassle.
Applications: from studio to on-location recording
Even at such a small size, the Onyx Blackjack doesn’t compromise when it comes to sound quality, making it perfect for home studios or mobile recording applications that require a small interface with big studio sound. Being bus powered means you can take it anywhere your laptop can go for the freedom to capture beautiful recordings anywhere with the clarity and low-noise performance of the proven Onyx mic pres and the fidelity of high end Cirrus Logic AD/DA converters.
ProX 10FT 1/4" TS to 1/4" TS UnBalanced High Performance Audio Cable [XC-PP10]
Prox cables provides audiophiles with amazing sound cables. We know cables are not just cables, they are what protects your sound from being altered. Uncompromised signal power, frequency handling, and sound reproduction is what we are passionate about.
- ProX XC-PP10 is ideal for professional touring and live sound applications where a device with a 1/4" output/input needs to be connected to a device with a 1/4" output/input.
- 93% braided OFC Copper Compact shield to reduce noise and protect pure sound transfer.
- Compact cable diameter to decrease eddy currents.
Bending, Twisting, are no match for our high performance tour-grade audio cables. They're designed to provide years of dependable soundreproduction and outlast every other cable on the market! Complete Coil technology demands consistent weave tolerances to create precise accuracy and detailed clarity. This is the most important part of the design and greatly affects performance.
KRK ROKIT 5 G3 Technical Specifications
- Configuration: 2-Way
- System type: Active Studio Monitor
- Low-Frequency: 5" Aramid Glass Composite woofer
- Mid-Frequency: N/A
- High-Frequency: 1" soft dome tweeter
- Frequency Response: 45Hz - 35kHz
- Max Peak SPL: 106 dB
- Amplifier Class: Class A-B
- Power Output: 50W
- High Frequency: 20W
- Mid-Frequency: N/A
- Low Frequency: 30W
- Input Impedance (Ohms): 10 K Ohm balanced
- HF Level Adjust: -2dB, -1dB, 0, +1dB
- System Volume: (-30dB - +6dB)
- Indicators: Power
- Input Connectors:
- Unbalanced RCA
- Balanced 1/4" TRS
- Balanced XLR
- Enclosure Construction: MDF
- Finish: Black vinyl wrap
- Port Configuration: Front firing slot port
- Dimensions (D x W x H): 9.06" (230mm) x 7.28" (185mm) x 11.10" (282mm)
- Weight: 14.1 lbs (6.4 kg)
KRK 8s v2 Technical Specifications
- Configuration: Front Loaded, Vented Subwoofer
- System type: Active Subwoofer
- Low-Frequency: 8" glass aramid composite woofer, 1.5" VC
- Frequency Response: 35Hz-133Hz
- Max Peak SPL: 112.8 dB
- Amplifier Class: Class D
- Power Output: 109 Watts Continuous @ 1% THD+N @ 46Hz
- SNR (signal to Noise Ratio): 92dB
- Amplifier Distortion (THD+N): 0.1% @-3dB of Max Power Output 35Hz - 133Hz
- Input Impedance (Ohms): 9.4 kΩ Balanced or 9.2 unbalanced
- Ground Lift: On / Off
- Low Pass Frequency: 30Hz to 205Hz
- HPF bypass: with footswitch only
- Footswitch: Optional
- Phase: 0 or 180 degrees
- System Volume: -30dB to +6dB
- Indicators: Power/Standby (rear indicator) and Sub On/Mute, HPF bypass (front indicator)
- Input Connectors:
- XLR Left/Right, 1/4" TRS Left/Right, RCA Left/Right, 1/4" footswitch
- LFE input:N/A
- Output Connectors:
- XLR Left/Right, 1/4" TRS Left/Right, RCA Left/Right
- AC Power Input: Selectable 110AV-240AC
- Enclosure Construction: 15mm reinforced MDF
- Finish: black vinyl wrap
- Grille: Steel perf
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 13.3" (339mm) x 11.57" (294mm) x 14.25" (362mm)
- Weight: 26.01 Lbs. (11.8Kg.)
Ultimate Support UA-ISO-100 Specifications
Part name: UA-ISO-100
Sold in Pairs
Isolator Dimensions: 8" x 12"
5 Fixed Degree options: 0°, Angled up 8°, Angled up 4°, Angled Down 4°, Angled Down 8°
ProX XC-PP10 Specifications
• Gold Plated all metal unbalanced 1/4" connectors for excellent durability and superior signal transfer.
• 20 AWG x 2 Oxygen-Free Copper (OFC) conductors.
• Extra Durable & Flexable long life construction.
• ProX Limited Lifetime Warranty - Protect Your Sound!
(2) KRK Rokit 5 G3 RP5G3 5" Powered Studio Monitor Speakers
(1) KRK 8S v2 Powered 8" Glass Aramid Composite Studio Subwoofer
(2) Ultimate Support Ultimate Isolator Pads for Studio Monitors
(1) Mackie Onyx Blackjack 2x2 USB Recording Interface (4) ProX XC-PP10 10FT 1/4" TS to 1/4" TS UnBalanced High Performance Audio Cable
Each RP5G3 Box Includes:
(1) KRK Rokit 5 G3 RP5G3 Powered Studio Monitor Speaker
(1) Power Cord
(1) User guide & warranty card
(1) KRK 8S2 Powered 8" Glass Aramid Composite Studio Subwoofer
(1) IEC power cord
(1) User manual
(2) Ultimate Support Ultimate Isolator Pads for Studio Monitors
(1) Mackie Onyx Blackjack 2x2 USB Recording Interface
(1) Quickstart guide
Each XC-PP10 Box Includes:
(1) ProX 10FT 1/4" TS to 1/4" TS UnBalanced High Performance Audio Cable [XC-PP10]