(2) KRK Rokit 6 Generation 3 RP6G3S 6" Active Monitors with M-Audio M‐Track 2x2 Interface & Wood-Style Stands Package
About This Product
KRK Rokit 6 G3 RP6G3 6" Powered Studio Monitor Speaker
KRK Systems is one of the world’s most respected manufacturers of studio reference monitors. In their state of the art design facility, KRK engineers create products that deliver natural and balanced spectral response with low distortion and superior imaging. KRK Studio Monitors have been the professional’s choice of recording engineers and artists for mixing and mastering hit records around the globe, as they need to hear every nuance of the audio being reproduced. KRK ROKIT Generation 3 monitors continue in this design philosophy, so regardless of your musical style, genre, or particular mixing needs, KRK Rokits deliver.
ROKIT 6 Powered Monitor - Generation 3
KRK's ROKIT 6 G3 (Generation 3) powered studio monitors offer professional performance and accuracy for recording, mixing, mastering and playback. The system consists of a 1” soft dome tweeter and 6” glass-Aramid composite woofer. It delivers high frequencies up to 35kHz, vocal clarity and extended bass response. The proprietary bi-amped, class A/B amplifier grants SPL up to 107dB. The ROKIT waveguide is designed to ensure detailed imaging in the listening position. The front-firing bass port reduces boundary coupling to allow flexible positioning in the room while the engineered surface reduces diffraction distortion. Multiple input connections ensure the ROKIT 6 G3 will easily integrate in any system configuration.
In larger rooms, where smaller monitors might not provide enough headroom, the ROKIT 6 G3 provides enough backup for even larger set ups.
Rokit 6 G3 Features:
- Bi-amped, class A/B amplifier offering large headroom and low distortion.
- Proprietary waveguide optimized for superior imaging.
- 1” Soft-dome tweeter provides pristine clarity & extended response up to 35kHz.
- High-frequency adjustment tailors the system to personal taste.
- Lightweight, glass-Aramid composite woofer delivers clear midrange & tight bass.
- Low-frequency adjustment tailors the monitors to taste & adjusts for room acoustics.
- Front Firing Port — Low-frequency extension while reducing boundary coupling.
- Radiused edges reduce distortion from diffraction.
- Low-resonance enclosure for minimized distortion and colorization.
- Multiple audio input connectors (XLR, ¼”, RCA) for universal connectivity in any studio environment.
- Factory installed foam pad provides isolation between the speaker and surface.
- Peak SPL : 107dB.
- Frequency Response 38Hz - 35kHz (+/- 1.5 dB).
M-Audio M‐Track 2x2 24/192 USB Audio Interface
For artists who want studio-quality recordings!
With the M-Track 2X2, you can create flawless 24-bit/192kHz studio-quality recordings with an intuitive and easy-to-use audio interface. Boasting an elegant pro-grade metal chassis with a large central volume knob, the M-Track 2X2 features all-new transparent low-noise pre-amps and pristine A/D converters that deliver the highest audio performance in its class. The M-Track 2X2 enables you to record up to 2 channels at once with its dedicated XLR+¼” balanced combo input, and an all-new ¼” instrument input that has a specially designed gain and impedance stage to provide the most accurate representation of a guitar or bass plugged directly into the interface. The M-Track 2X2 connects to your Mac or PC via a standard USB or USB-C port using one of the two included cables. This premium Hi-Speed USB connection combined with the USB/Direct balance knob enables you to have zero-latency monitoring of your inputs, making the recording process easier than ever. The overall combination of professional audio performance, easy-to-use features, and the included software bundle that provides everything you need to start recording now makes the M-Track 2X2 the best and only choice for solo artists.
Crystal Clear Recording
With M-Audio’s C-Series Interfaces, high quality signal capture has never been easier courtesy of all-new, pro-grade “Crystal” Preamps. Engineered from the ground up, Crystal Preamps provide musicians and producers with a transparent, low-noise solution that guarantees to get the best out of your microphone and capture your performance the way it was intended to be heard – plus, the inclusion of a +48v Phantom Power Switch assures all microphone types are catered for, including the coveted sound of high-quality condenser mics.
Ultra-Portable, Studio-Grade Capture
The M-Track 2X2 fuses pristine A/D converters, tailor made to provide 24-bit resolution digital audio for exquisite dynamic range that captures every nuance and subtlety of your performance; when combined with sample rates of up to 192kHz you can be sure your recordings are completely clear and true to the source audio. Whatever the occasion, be it demos or master recordings, the M-Track 2X2 provides the quality you demand in an ultra-portable, user-friendly and robust package.
Whatever The Project, M-Track’s Got It Covered
Combining 1 XLR+¼” balanced combo input and an all-new ¼” instrument input, the M-Track 2X2 allows you to record 2 channels simultaneously, all in studio grade 24-bit/192kHz resolution. The flexibility of a combo-input accommodates any source audio with a microphone or line-level output while a tailor-made gain and impedance stage on the instrument input guarantees a pristine, accurate guitar or bass DI signal.
Future-Proofed High-Speed, Zero Latency Recording
Connecting the M-Track 2X2 couldn’t be simpler; install the drivers, connect it to your Mac or PC via standard USB or USB-C port and you’re set to record. With the M-Track 2X2, the convenience of premium high-speed USB-C combines with a USB/Direct Balance knob, granting latency-free recording and monitoring that allows you to focus on what’s important – your performance!
M‐Track C‐Series 2x2 Features:
24-bit/192kHz Resolution for Professional Recording and Monitoring
Professional studio-quality recording in a portable desktop form factor.
Featuring All-New Crystal Preamps and Pristine D/A converters
Capture every nuance and subtlety of your performance.
Elegant Pro-Grade Metal Chassis
Large central control for easy volume adjustment.
Future-Proofed High-Speed, Zero Latency Recording
Includes standard USB and USB-C connection cables.
Dedicated XLR+1/4” Combo Input for Mic/Line Sources
+48V phantom power switch to accommodate all microphone types.
Dedicated 1/4” Instrument Input for Guitar or Bass
Tailor-made gain and impedance stage for a pristine, accurate DI signal.
Stereo 1/4” Main Outputs; 1/4” Headphone Output
With independent level controls.
Steinberg Cubase LE - Professional DAW recording, mixing, and mastering suite.
Air Creative FX Collection - 20 world-class FX AU/VST plugins as made famous by Pro Tools.
Air Mini Grand - Premium piano virtual instruments with 7 selectable piano models and room simulation effects.
Air Strike - Dynamic drum arranger with world-class sample library and hyper-realistic sound engine.
Air Xpand!^2 - Multitimberal virtual instrument workstation with over 2500 instrument presets and parts.
ProX 10FT 1/4" TS to 1/4" TS UnBalanced High Performance Audio Cable [XC-PP10]
Prox cables provides audiophiles with amazing sound cables. We know cables are not just cables, they are what protects your sound from being altered. Uncompromised signal power, frequency handling, and sound reproduction is what we are passionate about.
- ProX XC-PP10 is ideal for professional touring and live sound applications where a device with a 1/4" output/input needs to be connected to a device with a 1/4" output/input.
- 93% braided OFC Copper Compact shield to reduce noise and protect pure sound transfer.
- Compact cable diameter to decrease eddy currents.
Bending, Twisting, are no match for our high performance tour-grade audio cables. They're designed to provide years of dependable soundreproduction and outlast every other cable on the market! Complete Coil technology demands consistent weave tolerances to create precise accuracy and detailed clarity. This is the most important part of the design and greatly affects performance.
Marantz Professional MPM-2000U USB Studio-Quality Condenser Microphone for DAW Recording
Topping the line of Marantz USB microphones, the MPM-2000U is perfect for recording high-quality audio directly to a digital audio workstation (DAW). Its studio-quality frequency response and built-in 48kHz/16-bit A-D converter make it ideal for recording vocals, instruments and percussion.
Marantz Professional MPM-2000U Features:
- Studio-quality USB condenser microphone.
- Designed for DAW recording.
- High-quality 48kHz/16-bit A-D converter.
- Fast transient response.
- Complete with shock mount, USB cable and carrying case.
Technical Pro 26" High Studio Monitor Speaker Stand Set with Wood-Style Grain Design
The MB5Stand series is a set of speaker stands design to complement our MB5000 monitor speaker series. Constructed out of solid furniture board, the MB5Stand features a bottom heavy design and wide base that minimizes the risk of falls to protect your equipment. With enhanced, sound safeguarding technology, and integrated feet, the MB5Stand helps keep the music coming out with minimal interference.
The MB5Stand is finished with a sleek, wood-style grain that integrates seamlessly into both classic and modern spaces. The wood grain perfectly matches the MB5000 speakers to ensure the stand is an elegant counterpart to its speakers.
- Heavy-duty construction
- Fits large bookshelf speakers
- Quad support provides security and strength
KRK ROKIT 6 G3 Technical Specifications
System type: Active Studio Monitor
Low-Frequency: 6" Aramid Glass Composite woofer
High-Frequency: 1" soft dome tweeter
Frequency Response: 38Hz - 35kHz
Max Peak SPL: 107 dB
Amplifier Class: Class A-B
Power Output: 73W
High Frequency: 25W
Low Frequency: 48W
Input Impedance (Ohms): 10 K Ohm balanced
HF Level Adjust: -2dB, -1dB, 0, +1dB
System Volume: (-30dB - +6dB)
- Unbalanced RCA
- Balanced 1/4" TRS
- Balanced XLR
Enclosure Construction: MDF
Finish: Black vinyl wrap
Port Configuration: Front firing slot port
Dimensions (D x W x H): 11.4" (290mm) x 8.9" (226mm) x 13.1" (332mm)
Weight: 18.5 Lbs. (8.4 Kg.)
M-Audio M-TRACK2X2 Specifications
Dimensions 6.0” x 2.8” x 7.8
15.2 cm x 7.1 cm x 19.8 cm
Weight 2.0 lbs.
Minimum System Requirements:
Standard USB 2.0 or USB-C Port
Windows: 7 (32 or 64 bit) OSX: 10.8
ProX XC-PP10 Specifications
• Gold Plated all metal unbalanced 1/4" connectors for excellent durability and superior signal transfer.
• 20 AWG x 2 Oxygen-Free Copper (OFC) conductors.
• Extra Durable & Flexable long life construction.
• ProX Limited Lifetime Warranty - Protect Your Sound!
Marantz Professional MPM-2000U Specifications:
- Element: Back electret condenser
- Element Diameter: 16mm
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency response: 20 - 18,000 Hz
- Diaphragm thickness: 2 microns
- Body: Solid die-cast construction
- Output: USB
- A-D converter: 48kHz / 16-bit sampling rate
Technical Pro MB5Stand Specifications:
|Dimensions||4" L x 5" W x 26" H|
(2) KRK Rokit 6 G3 RP6G3 6" Powered Studio Monitor Speakers
(1) M-Audio M‐Track 2x2 24/192 USB Audio Interface
(2) ProX 10FT 1/4" TS to 1/4" TS UnBalanced High Performance Audio Cables [XC-PP10]
(1) Marantz Professional MPM-2000U USB Studio-Quality Condenser Microphone for DAW Recording
(2) Technical Pro 26" High Studio Monitor Speaker Stands with Wood-Style Grain Design
Each RP6G3 Box Includes:
(1) KRK Rokit 6 G3 RP6G3 Powered Studio Monitor Speaker
(1) Power Cord
(1) User guide & warranty card
The M-Track 2X2 Box Includes:
(1) M-Audio M‐Track C‐Series 2x2
(1) USB-C–to–USB-C Cable
(1) USB-C–to–USB-A Cable
(1) Software Download Cards
(1) User Guide
(1) Safety & Warranty Manual
Each XC-PP10 Box Includes:
(1) ProX 10FT 1/4" TS to 1/4" TS UnBalanced High Performance Audio Cable [XC-PP10]
The MPM-2000U Box Includes:
(1) MPM-2000U Microphone
(1) USB Cable
(1) Shock Mount
(1) Plastic Box
(1) User Guide
(1) Safety and Warranty Manual
The MB5STAND Box Includes:
(2) 26" High Studio Monitor Speaker Stands
All necessary Mounting Hardware