(2) KRK Rokit 4 Generation 3 RP4G3W 4" Active Studio Monitors White Package
About This Product
KRK Rokit 4 Generation 3 RP4G3W 4" Active Studio Monitor in White
KRK's ROKIT 4 G3 (Generation 3) powered studio monitor offers professional performance and accuracy for recording, mixing, mastering and playback. The system consists of a 1” soft dome tweeter and 4” glass-Aramid composite woofer. It delivers high frequencies up to 35kHz, vocal clarity and extended bass response. The proprietary bi-amped, class A/B amplifier grants SPL up to 102dB. The ROKIT waveguide is designed to ensure detailed imaging in the listening position. The front-firing bass port reduces boundary coupling to allow flexible positioning in the room while the engineered surface reduces diffraction distortion. Multiple input connections ensure the ROKIT 4 G3 will easily integrate in any system configuration. The ROKIT 4 is the most compact solution of the KRK ROKIT series, perfect to fit smaller rooms and any desktop application.
KRK Systems is one of the world’s most respected manufacturers of studio reference monitors. In their state of the art design facility, KRK engineers create products that deliver natural and balanced spectral response with low distortion and superior imaging. KRK Studio Monitors have been the professional’s choice of recording engineers and artists for mixing and mastering hit records around the globe, as they need to hear every nuance of the audio being reproduced. KRK ROKIT Generation 3 monitors continue in this design philosophy. Regardless of your musical style, genre, or particular mixing needs, whether you seek for a compact solution, a well-refined nearfield monitor, or even midfield reference, KRK ROKITs deliver.
- Bi-amped class A/B amplifier offering large headroom & low distortion.
- Proprietary waveguide optimized for superior imaging.
- 1” Soft-dome tweeter provides pristine clarity & extended response up to 35kHz.
- High-frequency adjustment tailors the system to personal taste.
- Lightweight, glass-Aramid composite woofer delivers clear midrange & tight bass.
- Low-frequency adjustment tailors the monitors to taste & adjusts for room acoustics.
- Front Firing Port — Low-frequency extension while reducing boundary coupling.
- Radiused edges reduce distortion from diffraction.
- Low-resonance enclosure for minimized distortion & colorization.
- Multiple audio input connectors (XLR, ¼”, RCA) for universal connectivity in any studio environment.
- Factory installed foam pad provides isolation between the speaker & surface.
Ultimate Support JS-MS70 Studio Monitor Stands (Pair)
If you're just starting out and have smaller studio monitors that you'd like to set on stands, the JS-MS70 is the perfect solution for you! The stable low-profile base can easily be positioned into tight spaces and includes both leveling floor spikes for carpeted areas and rubber feet for hard wood and tile surfaces. The JS-MS70 has four heights from 32.5" to 44.25" and can be securely locked into place with the included locking pin.
- Height-adjustable stand for studio monitors.
- Locking pin ensures stable and accurate height positions.
- Leveling floor spikes and rubber feet included.
- Low-profile base can be easily positioned into tight spaces.
American DJ 12FT XLR to XLR Cable [XL-12]
ADJ provides audiophiles and lighting professionals with amazing sound and lighting cables. We know cables are not just cables, they are what protects your sound and lighting from being going haywire. Uncompromised signal power, frequency handling, DMX signal, and sound reproduction is what we are passionate about.
ADJ cables are ideal for professional touring and live sound applications where a device with a male DMX output/input needs to be connected to a device with a female DMX output/input.
93% braided OFC Copper Compact shield to reduce noise and protect pure sound transfer.
Bending, Twisting, are no match for our premium tour-grade audio cables. They're designed to provide years of dependable sound-reproduction and outlast every other cable on the market! Complete Coil technology demands consistent weave tolerances to create precise accuracy and detailed clarity. This is the most important part of the design and greatly affects performance.
KRK ROKIT 4 G3 Specifications
System type: Active Studio Monitor
HF Transducer: 1" Soft-dome tweeter
MF/HF Cone material: Aramid Glass Composite Woofer
LF Transducer: 4" Aramid glass composite woofer
Freq. Range (-10dB): 51Hz - 35kHz
Crossover Freq.: 2.3kHz
Total Power: 30 Watts
HF Power: 10 Watts
MF Power: N/A
LF Power: 20 Watts
Peak SPL: 102 dB
Auto-Standby: 30 minutes
Cabinet Material: MDF
Unbalanced: 7kΩ RCA,
Balanced: 10kΩ ¼" TRS and XLR. Pin 2 & Tip = Hot\Positive, Pin 3 & Ring = Cold\Negative, Pin 1 & Sleeve = Ground
Controls: HF Level Adjust (-2dB, -1dB, 0, +1dB) LF Level Adjust (-2dB, -1dB, 0, +2dB) System Volume (-30dB to +6dB)
Magnetic Shielding: Yes
Product Dimensions (D x W x H): 8.82" x 6.09" x 8.31”
Product Net Weight: 8.67 lbs
Fuse Rating: Slow Blow type, 5mm x 20mm
100V~, 110-120V~: 1A-250V
Ultimate Support JS-MS70 Specifications
Product Name: JS-MS70
Part Number: 17441
Locking Heights: 32.25”, 36.25, 40.25”, 44.25” (819mm, 1022mm, 1124mm)
Platform Dimensions: 9” x 9” (229mm x 229mm)
Base Dimensions: 17.25” x 17.25” x 17.25” (438mm x 438mm x 438mm)
Weight: 8.4 lbs. (3.8 kg)
This Package Includes:
(2) KRK Rokit 4 Generation 3 RP4G3W 4" Active Studio Monitors in White
(1) Pair of: Ultimate Support JS-MS70 Studio Monitor Stands
(2) American DJ 12FT XLR to XLR Cables
Each RP4G3W Box Includes:
(1) KRK Rokit 4 Generation 3 RP4G3W 4" Active Studio Monitor in White
(1) Power Cord
(1) User guide & Warranty Card
The JS-MS70 Box Includes:
(2) Ultimate Support JS-MS70 Studio Monitor Stands
The XL-12 Box Includes:
(1) American DJ 12FT XLR to XLR Cable [XL-12]