(2) Alto TX15 600 Watt 2-Way Active Speakers with 15" Woofers Package
About This Product
Alto TX15 600 Watt 2-Way Active Speakers with 15" Woofer
Alto Professional began a live sound revolution with the top-selling Truesonic loudspeaker series. Now, Alto Professional has refined those same innovative technologies to create the remarkable TX Series. The TX Series loudspeakers were designed with the same ideal of quality components, and transparent sound that the Truesonic loudspeaker series have become known for.
Big Sound, Portable Package
Experience power, performance, and portability. TX15 comes equipped with efficient, bi-amped Class D amplification that pumps out a generous 600 Watts of peak power. An exacting electronic crossover ensures smooth frequency response from the 15” low-frequency driver and 1” high-frequency compression driver. Bass porting offers extended low-end response, while the steel grille adds extra protection.
Ready for Anything
Built to travel, the road-ready TX15 is both lightweight and portable. Trapezoid contouring allows either upright or wedge-monitor operation A pole-mount socket and two comfortable handles are built-in. Create a custom setup using the Link output to chain multiple cabinets together. For the musician, DJ, or live-sound provider craving professional audio reproduction, TX15 delivers impressive, accurate sound night after night.
Alto TX15 Features:
- 600 Watts peak / 300 Watts continuous power.
- Efficient Class-D power amp, bi-amplified.
- 15” LF woofer with 2” voice coil.
- 1” neodymium HF compression driver with 1” voice coil.
- Balanced XLR Mic/Line Input and Link Output.
- Onboard Contour control.
- Precision electronic crossover.
- Integrated analog limiter and overload protection circuitry.
- Lightweight, portable design.
- Integrated 36mm speaker pole socket.
- Main or wedge monitor operation
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 24.6" x 15.1" x 14.4" / 625 x 386 x 366mm.
- Net weight: 14.86 kg / 32.8 lbs.
- Designed in the USA.
- Small/Mid-sized PA systems.
- Gymnasiums, fitness centers, and dance studios.
- Houses of worship.
- Bars, restaurants, clubs.
- Mobile DJ systems.
- Special events, presentations, and weddings.
Alto Professional Slip-On Padded Speaker Cover For Truesonic TS115, TS115A, & TX15
Defend your Truesonic TS115, TS115A, or TX15 against the inevitable bumps, scratches and dents that come from constant transport. It slips on easily to protect your Truesonic speaker, making it ready to endure the tortures of travel. Cutouts on each side give you easy access to the speaker's handles, so your Truesonic speaker is not only protected, but also easy to carry.
- Padded lining adds a layer of protection around speaker.
- Durable construction, made to withstand constant use.
- Easy slip-on design: cover and uncover in seconds.
- Openings on each side allow access to speaker's handles.
- Truesonic TS115, TS115A, & TX15.
Ultimate Support JS-TS50-2 - Pair of Tripod Speaker Stands with FREE Carrying Bag
Speaker stands need to be both sturdy and easy to move. The Speaker Stand (Pair) fits on both accounts, giving you a stable environment in which to elevate your speakers to optimum height. Crafted from aluminum and powder-coated for finish durability, these stands will give you years of service. Each stand can hold up to 120 lbs. The strong telescoping and leg collars provide a stable stand for your speakers. The height adjustment collar has a safety pin for extra security. The JS-TS50-2 also includes a handy carry bag for FREE!
- Part Name: JS-TS50-2.
- Long-lasting aluminum construction.
- Durable powder-coated finish.
- Tripod base is very stable and sturdy.
- Stand is height-adjustable.
- Carrying bag included for FREE!.
- Holds up to 120 lbs..
- Height 46.5" - 81.5”.
Alto TX15 Loudspeaker Specifications
- System Type: 2-way active ported speaker
- LF Driver: 15” woofer, 2” voice call
- HF Driver: 1” titanium diaphragm, 1” voice coil
- Amplifier: Class D SMPS, 600 watts peak
- Horn Coverage: 90°H x 45°V
- Frequency Response (-3dB): 65 Hz – 20 kHz
- Crossover Frequency: 2.2 kHz
- Max SPL: 119 dB at 1m
- Connector: XLR/TRS combo Mic/Line Input and XLR Link Output
- External Controls: Volume control / Contour / Power ON with green LED / Clip Limiter with red LED
- Electronic Protection: Thermal / Overload / Analog Limiter / Compressor
- Power Supply: 110V-240V ~ 50/60Hz
- Enclosure Construction: Injection-molded polypropylene enclosure, multi-angle for main or monitor applications, metal grille, rubber feet, 2 handles (both sides)
- Mounting: 36mm standard pole mount
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 24.6 x 15.1 x 14.4 in / 625 x 386 x 366 mm
- Net Weight: 39.9 lbs / 18.1 kg
Ultimate Support JS-TS50-2 Specifications
Product Name: JS-TS50-2
Part Number: 17318
Height: 46.5” – 81.5”
Base Diameter: 47”
Load Capacity: 120 lbs.
Telescoping Tube: 1 3/8” (35mm)
Weight (Per Stand): 4.2 lbs.
This Package Includes:
(2) Alto TX15 Active Loudspeakers
(2) 20FT XLR Cables
(2) Ultimate Support JS-TS50-2 Tripod Speaker Stands
(1) FREE Carry Bag for the JS-TS50-2 Speaker Stands
(2) Alto Professional Slip-On Padded Speaker Covers
Each Alto TX15 Includes:
(1) Power Cable
(1) User Guide
(1) Safety & Warranty Manual