(2) Alto TSL215 Active Loudspeakers with 15" Woofers & Dual LED Lighting Array Packaged with Numark NVII
About This Product
Alto TSL215 Active Loudspeaker with 15" Woofer & Dual LED lighting Array
- Built-in dual LED arrays provide brilliant lighting effects that react to the music.
- Ideal for live performances, DJs, special events, house parties, karaoke, and to supplement larger PA setups.
- (5) User-selectable lighting modes; Mood, Meter, Mix, Pulse, and Party.
- Brightness control lets you adjust or disable LEDs.
- Custom color control—easily adjust the desired mix of Red, Green, and Blue lighting.
- 550W continuous, 1100W peak Class D power.
- 15-inch (381 mm) LF driver, 2.5-inch (63.5 mm) high-temperature voice coil.
- 1-inch (25.4 mm) neodymium HF driver with precision waveguide.
- Bi-amplified design with precision active crossover and EQ.
- Integrated 2-channel mixer with dual XLR 1/4-inch combo mic/line inputsand independent level controls.
- XLR Link output.
- Ground-Lift switch.
- Contour switch for increased EQ control.
- Electronic clip, thermal and transducer overdrive protection.
- Compact, lightweight, trapezoidal cabinet design for easy transport and installation.
- Angled rear panel for wedge monitor applications.
- Stand and pole-mountable with integral M10 suspension points.
- Designed and tuned in the USA.
The TSL215 is a full-range 2-way speaker with a massive 15-inch woofer and 1-inch neodymium high-frequency transducer. It is powered by an 1100-watt Class D amplifier, making the speaker easily capable of handling extremely challenging live sound requirements. With two mic/line combo inputs and independent volume controls for each input, the TSL215 has great operational flexibility in addition to its impressive acoustic performance.
However, it’s not just the outstanding acoustic performance that sets the TSL215 apart from the ordinary. It also has a built-in 5-mode LED lighting array that delivers dramatic, exciting lighting effects to any venue. There are countless events where both top-quality sound and impressive lighting effects are needed: concerts, weddings, karaoke contests, coffee house performances, recitals and more. In every one of these situations, outboard lighting adds significant expense, it means extra set-up complexity and it’s just one more thing to have to transport.
With the TSL215, we’ve leveraged our expertise to combine great sound, dramatic lighting, easy setup and affordability into a unique product that performs and looks like nothing else on the market.
Alto TS215 Cover Padded Slip-On Speaker Cover for the Truesonic TS215 & TS215W
Defend your TRUESONIC TS215 or TS215W against the inevitable bumps, scratches and dents that come from constant transport. This durable, padded speaker cover is tailored specifically for the TS215 / TS215W. It slips on easily and thanks to the bottom strap, stays in place regardless of orientation, making it ready to endure the tortures of travel. Top and side cutouts give you easy access to the speaker's handles, so it's not only protected, but also easy to carry.
TS215 Cover Features:
- Padded cover protects the TS215 / TS215W during transport.
- Durable nylon construction, made to withstand constant use.
- Easy slip on design - cover and uncover in seconds.
- Bottom strap keeps the cover in place when transported horizontally.
- Top and side openings for easy access to TS215 / TS215W's handles.
Ultimate Support JS-TS50-2 Tripod Speaker Stand Pair with FREE Carry Bag
Speaker stands need to be both sturdy and easy to move. The Speaker Stand (Pair) fits on both accounts, giving you a stable environment in which to elevate your speakers to optimum height. Crafted from aluminum and powder-coated for finish durability, these stands will give you years of service. Each stand can hold up to 120 lbs. The strong telescoping and leg collars provide a stable stand for your speakers. The height adjustment collar has a safety pin for extra security. The JS-TS50-2 also includes a handy carry bag for FREE!
- Part Name: JS-TS50-2.
- Long-lasting aluminum construction.
- Durable powder-coated finish.
- Tripod base is very stable and sturdy.
- Stand is height-adjustable.
- Carrying bag included for FREE!
- Holds up to 120 lbs.
- Height 46.5" - 81.5”.
Hosa Technology HPX-020 20' REAN 1/4" TS to XLR3 Male Pro Unbalanced Interconnect Cable
This cable is designed to connect gear with XLR outputs to gear with unbalanced phone inputs. For best results, match the low output impedance to the high input impedance. Features include:
- REAN connectors for superior signal transfer and rugged durability.
- 24 AWG Oxygen-Free Copper (OFC) conductor for enhanced signal clarity.
- 90% OFC spiral shield for a higher signal to noise ratio.
Shure PGA58 Cardioid Dynamic Vocal MicrophoneThe PGA58 is a professional quality vocal microphone with an updated industrial design that features a black metallic finish and grille offering an unobtrusive visual presence. Legendary Shure quality construction ensures exceptional performance in rigorous environments.
Shure PGA58 Features:
- Handheld microphone for lead and backup vocal performance.
- Tailored cartridge design for clear, natural-sounding vocal reproduction.
- Dynamic cartridge (does not require phantom power) with cardioid polar pattern.
Numark NVII Intelligent Dual-Display Serato DJ Controller
ReiNVenting DJ Performance
The NV II with its sleek design, seasoned with red and white colors, really grabs your attention. But it’s so much more—it improves on the superior performance of the original NV! Suited and tailored with an eye-catching symmetrical design, the NV II features an upgraded layout with clear markings for fast, responsive operation. Its striking platter design with hints of red make the NV II one hot controller!
What’s under the hood? Aside from cool look and those great 4.3-inch full-color screens, the NV II adds gridlines on the screens so you can seamlessly beat match your tracks. In addition the NV II adds a 5- column sort to view your music 3 columns at time by song, artist, time, bpm and key. We didn’t just improve an already great DJ controller—we created the NV II to reiNVigorate your DJ skills.
Touch and feel the mix
You can feel the music through the adaptive 5-inch touch-activated platters. The NV II comes equipped with touch-capacitive EQ and filters to dynamically carve out the groove with drop/boost, available at your fingertips.
The highly-advanced touch-adaptive jog wheels adjust to your style and feel while manipulating your mix on the fly. Whether you scratch in your favorite cuts or nubb in perfect transitions blends, the platters are an extension of your personality and style.
What’s the big deal about the touch capacitive EQ, FX and filter knobs? You have free range to carve out a custom sonic mix by just tapping the EQ/FX knob and adding a simple twist. Think of it as your stylus on a touch screen, where you can control every curve of your musical art, creating the perfect mix. With the touch-capacitive knobs you can literally feel your mix.
Performance trigger pads
Create your own remix during your performance with our 16 velocity-sensitive pads. These are great for finger drumming, looping sample slicing, hot cues and more. Bright RGB backlit pads with color-coded feedback for each mode make switching in and out a liquid operation. While tapping your feet to the beat, the velocity response has an amazing feel for setting loops or set your cue points for awesome drops.
10 pad modes
Manage your samples, loops and cues with ease. Modes: Hot Cue, Hot Cue Auto-Loop, Auto-Loop, Loop Roll, Manual Loops, Saved Loops, Sampler, Velocity Trigger Sampler, Slicer and Slicer Loop mode.
Four deck control
With four decks, you have unlimited opportunity to create the remix you always imagined, while monitoring your performance on the built in screens. Aside from switching views on the screens, you have control to switch from decks 1-4 with one fast click on each deck. Depending on whether you mix a capella with instrumentals with four decks or create party/club mashups to pepper into your set, you can do it all on the fly at your gig or in recording studio.ReiNVigorate Your Performance
Toolroom remix packs
DJs who want to get into producing (or producers who want to DJ) will appreciate the Toolroom Remix package of professional-grade stems, from the world’s premier electronic music label. Create endless bangers with exclusive access to textures and grooves that empower you to create live remixes or great set build ups and drops. Infuse high-quality sounds into your set on the fly or in studio mode. It’s a great value, making the NV II fully equipped with all the tools you need to conquer new opportunities.
Out on the road with inputs for pros
Gig a lot and need a versatile board? The NV II fits in any environment and comes road-ready with XLR outs to deliver the best in sound. You also have Booth/Master RCA outputs to monitor your performance with NWave 580 L speakers, along with a 1⁄4 “ microphone output. While cueing up your music, you have the flexibility of using the 1⁄4” input or the 1/8” input for your headphones. Play all of your music connected via USB with the latest Serato DJ software.
Touch capacitve knobs
Here’s the big deal about the touch capacitive EQ, FX and filter knobs: You have free range to carve out a custom sonic mix by just tapping the EQ/FX knob and adding a simple twist. Think of it as your stylus on a touch screen, where you can control every curve of your musical art, creating the perfect mix. With the touch-capacitive knobs you can literally feel your mix.
Dedicated effects controls
Manipulate up to six simultaneous FX on each channel including the master channel. FX controls are capacitive, delivering jaw-dropping capabilities with a simple touch, twist, or both. Serato DJ puts 12 professional-grade iZotope FX at your fingertips.
16 enhanced velocity – sensitive trigger pads
Create your own remix during your performance with our 16 velocity-sensitive pads. These are great for finger drumming, looping, sample slicing, hot cues and more. Bright RGB backlit pads with color-coded feedback for each mode make switching in and out a liquid operation. While tapping your feet to the beat, the velocity response has an amazing feel for setting loops or you can set your cue points for awesome drops.
Navigate through your library with ease
New enhanced navigation functions to browse, load, and sort your music at ease without the distraction of a laptop.
NVII Key Features
- 4-decks of Serato DJ software control in a sleek, low-profile design.
- Integrated displays let you focus on the music, not the computer.
- Full-color displays provides 1:1 real-time visualization of Serato DJ.
- Dedicated hardware controls for all critical software functions.
- Gridlines on screen enable perfect beat matching.
- 5-column options to show Song, Artist, Time, BPM, and Key.
- Dual 5-inch hyper-responsive metal platters with search and scratch modes.
- Adaptive learning platter technology for optimum response in any environment.
- 16 velocity-sensitive trigger pads with backlit RGB feedback.
- 10 pad modes for hot cues, loop slicing, and sample triggering.
- Mouseless library browsing controls with dedicated on-screen feedback.
- Integrated BPM metering for manual beat matching; Sync button for an instant match.
- Pro-grade crossfader with Fader Start and curve adjustment.
- Built-in professional USB 2.0 audio interface.
- Aux and balanced mic inputs seamlessly integrate additional audio sources.
- Zone/booth outputs and balanced XLR outputs for club use.
- Serato DJ included via download.
Magma CTRL Case NV DJ Controller Case [MGA47982]The new CTRL Case NV is a super lightweight and compact carrying solution to protect your Numark NV DJ-Controller. Crafted from lightweight Durashock molded EVA foam and a water-rejecting polyester exterior, it is furthermore equipped with a high density egg foam that provides extra protection for the jog wheels, knobs and buttons.
CTRL Case NV Features:
- Fits Numark NV or Numark Mixtrack Pro III.
- Lightweight Durashock molded EVA foam and polyester exterior shell.
- Includes high density egg foam to protect control knobs, faders and jog wheels.
- Sturdy zipper and comfortable carrying handles.
- Fits inside the MAGMA Rolltop-Backpack.
- Compatible with Decksaver cover.
Dimensions (HxWxD): 25.7 x 16.8 x 15.5" / 652 x 356 x 396 mm
Net Weight: 34 lbs / 15.4 kg
Ultimate Support JS-TS50-2 Specifications
Product Name: JS-TS50-2
Part Number: 17318
Height: 46.5” – 81.5”
Base Diameter: 47”
Load Capacity: 120 lbs.
Telescoping Tube: 1 3/8” (35mm)
Weight (Per Stand): 4.2 lbs.
Hosa Technology HPX-020 Specifications
Connectors: REAN XLR3M to 1/4 in TS
Conductor: 24 AWG OFC
Shield: 90% OFC Spiral
Shure PGA58 Specifications
|Frequency Response||50–16,000 Hz|
|Phantom power required?||No|
Numark NVII Specifications
- Supported Operating Systems: Mac OS X: 10.8, 10.9, 10.10, 10.11.1Windows: 7, 8, 8.1, 10
- Supported Processors: i3, i5 or i7 32 & 64 bit: 1.07 GHz+Core 2 Duo 32 bit: 2.0 GHz+ 64 bit: 2.4 GHz+
- Minimum RAM: 32 bit OS: 2 GB64 bit OS: 4 GB
- USB: 1 available USB 2.0 port
- Note: Intel Processors are required for use with Serato DJ Software
CTRL Case NV Specifications
• External dimensions (H/W/D): 60 x 38 x 7 cm / internal: 55,5 x 34 x 5 cm.
(2) Alto TSL215 Active Loudspeakers with 15" Woofers & Dual LED Lighting Array
(2) Alto TS215 Cover Padded Slip-On Speaker Covers for the Truesonic TS215 & TS215W
(2) Ultimate Support JS-TS50-2 Tripod Speaker Stands with FREE Carry Bag
(2) Hosa Technology HPX-020 20' REAN 1/4" TS to XLR3 Male Pro Unbalanced Interconnect Cables
(1) Shure PGA58 Cardioid Dynamic Vocal Microphone
(1) Numark NVII Intelligent Dual-Display Serato DJ Controller
(1) Magma CTRL Case NV DJ Controller Case [MGA47982]
Each TSL215 Box Includes:
(1) Alto TSL215 Active Loudspeaker with 15" Woofer & Dual LED lighting Array
Each CVRTS215 Box Includes:
(1) Alto TS215 Cover Padded Slip-On Speaker Cover for the Truesonic TS215 & TS215W
The Ultimate Support JS-TS50-2 Box Includes:
(2) Tripod Speaker Stands
(1) FREE Durable Speaker Stand Carry Bag
(1) Hosa Technology HPX-020 - 20FT Pro Unbalanced REAN XLR3M to 1/4” TS Cable
The Shure PGA58-XLR Box Includes
(1) Shure PGA58 Cardioid Dynamic Vocal Microphone
(1) Microphone Clip
(1) Zipper Carry Pouch
(1) XLR-to-XLR Cable
(1) User Guide
The NVII Box Includes:
(1) Power Cable
(1) USB Cable
(1) Software Download Card
(1) Quickstart Guide
(1) Safety & Warranty Manual
(1) Magma CTRL Case NV DJ Controller Case [MGA47982]