(2) Alto Professional TS215 1100 Watt 2-way 15" Active Speakers with Marantz Professional Sound Live 12 12-Channel / 2-Bus Tabletop Mixer Package
About This Product
Alto TS215 1100 Watt 2-way Active Speaker with 15" Woofer
The new Truesonic TS2 product range is the result of a clean-sheet approach to designing professional speakers that strike an ideal balance between no-compromise acoustic performance, the complete array of features that users demand and outstanding ergonomics and utility—all coupled with a stunning new industrial design.
Our TS2 family builds upon the amazing success and wide acceptance of our current TS1 series. The current Truesonics established a benchmark for clarity, high output, flexible I/O options and value that has made them the worldwide standard of comparison.
Now, with the TS2’s, we’ve significantly eclipsed that level of achievement.
The range is comprised of three models, the TS210, TS212 and TS215. The amplifiers in all three are rated at 550 watts continuous, 1100 watts peak—a significant increase over the previous line. This new higher power capability ensures greater output for use in larger spaces, with increased clarity, since the amplifiers won’t “run out of steam” and distort the way less powerful units will.
The all-new industrial design is more than just beautiful: The TS212 and TS215 have five integrated handles and the TS210 has two, making them easy to pick up in either H or V orientation. Each model also employs professional-grade M10 rigging/suspension points. The tough, durable cabinets have excellent acoustic properties, while their light weight makes them easy to transport.
Higher performance, unsurpassed utility and flexible I/O options, easy transportability and unparalleled value—you’ll find it all in the Alto Professional TS2 Series.
- 550W continuous, 1100W peak Class D power.
- 15-inch (381 mm) LF driver, 2.5-inch (63.5 mm) high-temperature voice coil.
- 1-inch (25.4 mm) neodymium HF driver with precision waveguide.
- Bi-amplified design with precision active crossover and EQ.
- Integrated 2-channel mixer with dual XLR 1/4-inch combo mic/line inputs and independent level controls.
- XLR Link output.
- Ground-Lift switch.
- Contour switch for increased EQ control.
- Electronic clip, thermal and transducer overdrive protection.
- Compact, lightweight, trapezoidal cabinet design for easy transport and installation.
- Angled rear panel for wedge monitor applications.
- Stand and pole-mountable with integral M10 suspension points.
- Designed and tuned in the USA.
Marantz Professional Sound Live 12 12-Channel / 2-Bus Tabletop Mixer
The Sound Live 12 is a compact 12-channel/2-bus tabletop mixer that easily handles all the equipment, switching and signal shaping you need to produce first-rate recordings, without the expense, bulk and inconvenience of an overly-complicated studio console.
Among the full roster of professional-caliber features are 7 XLR inputs with ultra-clean sounding Marantz Professional mic pre-amps, Dynamic compression (channels 1 to 4) 60mm faders with mute switch, 100 studio-grade digital effects and a 9-band EQ for main and monitor outputs.
It all adds up to a space-saving desktop mixer with no-compromise audio performance and connection versatility that results in top-quality productions coupled with unsurpassed ease-of-use.
- 7 XLR inputs with Marantz Professional mic preamps.
- Dynamic compression (Channels 1-4).
- 3-band EQ plus 2 aux sends per channel
- 60mm faders with mute switch and LED meters.
- USB audio connectivity with level control.
- 100 studio-grade digital effects.
- Balanced XLR, balanced/unbalanced 1/4” outputs.
- 9-band graphic EQ for main or monitor outputs
- Headphone out with independent level control
- USB jack to power lamps or charge mobile devices
Ultimate Support JS-TS50-2 Tripod Speaker Stand Pair with FREE Carry Bag
Speaker stands need to be both sturdy and easy to move. The Speaker Stand (Pair) fits on both accounts, giving you a stable environment in which to elevate your speakers to optimum height. Crafted from aluminum and powder-coated for finish durability, these stands will give you years of service. Each stand can hold up to 120 lbs. The strong telescoping and leg collars provide a stable stand for your speakers. The height adjustment collar has a safety pin for extra security. The JS-TS50-2 also includes a handy carry bag for FREE!JS-TS50-2 Features:
- Part Name: JS-TS50-2.
- Long-lasting aluminum construction.
- Durable powder-coated finish.
- Tripod base is very stable and sturdy.
- Stand is height-adjustable.
- Carrying bag included for FREE!
- Holds up to 120 lbs.
- Height 46.5" - 81.5”.
Hosa Technology HPX-010 10' REAN 1/4” TS Male To XLR3M Pro Unbalanced Interconnect Cable
This cable is designed to connect gear with XLR outputs to gear with unbalanced phone inputs. For best results, match the low output impedance to the high input impedance. Features include:
• REAN connectors for superior signal transfer and rugged durability
• 24 AWG Oxygen-Free Copper (OFC) conductor for enhanced signal clarity
• 90% OFC spiral shield for a higher signal to noise ratio
Shure SM58 Vocal Microphone
Legendary vocal microphone, tuned to accentuate the warmth and clarity of lead and back-up vocals.
The legendary Shure SM58 vocal microphone is designed for professional vocal use in live performance, sound reinforcement, and studio recording. Its tailored vocal response for sound is a world standard for singing or speech. A highly effective, built-in spherical filter minimizes wind and breath "pop" noise. A unidirectional (cardioid) pickup pattern isolates the main sound source while minimizing unwanted background noise.
Rugged construction, a proven shock-mount system, and a steel mesh grille ensure that even with rough handling, the SM58 will perform consistently, outdoors or indoors.
- Frequency response tailored for vocals, with brightened midrange and bass rolloff.
- Uniform cardioid pickup pattern isolates the main sound source and minimizes background noise.
- Pneumatic shock-mount system cuts down handling noise.
- Effective, built-in spherical wind and pop filter.
- Supplied with break-resistant stand adapter which rotates 180 degrees.
- Legendary Shure quality, ruggedness and reliability.
- Cardioid (unidirectional) dynamic.
- Frequency response: 50 to 15,000 Hz.
- Replacement cartridge: R59.
Alto TS215 Specifications
|output power||1100 w peak (700 lf + 400 hf)
550 w continuous rms (350 lf + 200 hf)
|low frequency||15” (381 mm) woofer, 2” (51 mm) voice coil|
|high frequency||1” (25 mm) neodymium driver|
|maximum spl||129 db peak, 126 db continuous (db-spl @ 1 m)|
|frequency response||50 hz – 20 khz (+ 3 db)|
|frequency range||43 hz – 22 khz (-10 db)|
|coverage||80°/100° h x 60° v nominal|
|connectors||(2) 1/4” (6.35 mm) trs or xlr inputs
(1) xlr link output
|cabinet||trapezoidal, injection-molded, polypropylene enclosure, with perforated steel grille|
|controls||volume, power on/off with led, clip limiter with led, ground lift|
|protection||ac input: 100–120/220–240 v, 50/60 hz
fuse: 100-120 v t6.3al ac250v / 220-240 v t3.15al ac250v
(width x depth x height)
|15.60” x 14.04” x 25.68”
396 x 357 x 652 mm
Marantz Professional Sound Live 12 specifications:
Mono Input Channels
Microphone inputs: Electronically balanced, discrete input configuration
Frequency response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz, +0.5 dB
THD+N: <0.02% at 0 dBu, 1 kHz
Gain range: 0 dB to 45 dB (Mic)
SNR: 90 dB
Frequency response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz, +0.5 dB
THD+N: <0.03% at 0 dBu, 1 kHz
Sensitivity range: -15 dBu to 30 dBu
Microphone inputs: 51.1 KΩ
Channel insert return: 200 KΩ
All other inputs: >100 KΩ
2-Track outputs: 10 KΩ
All other outputs: 20 KΩ
High-shelving: ±15 dB @ 12 kHz
Mid-bell (mono): ±15 dB @ 2.5 kHz
Low-shelving: ±15 dB @ 80 Hz
Main EQ: 9 EQ bands (63 Hz, 125 Hz, 250 Hz, 500 Hz, 1 kHz, 2 kHz, 4 kHz,8 kHz, 16 kHz), ±15 dB
A/D & D/A converters: 24-bit
DSP Resolution: 24-bit
Effects: 10 DSP effects families with 10 variations available per family
Presets: 100 total
Controls: Rotary encoder preset selector, DSP mute switch, peak LED indicator
Noise (bus noise): -64 dBr (ref: +4 dBu, fader 0 dB, channels muted)
Noise (bus noise): -64 dBr (ref: +4 dBu, fader 0 dB, all input channels assigned and set to “unity” gain)
Phantom Power: Mic Pin 2/Pin 3 and Pin 1 47±2V
Mains voltage: USA/Canada: 100–120 VAC ~60 Hz
Mains voltage: UK/Australia: 240 VAC ~50 Hz
Mains voltage: Europe: 210–240 VAC ~50 Hz
Power consumption: 40 W
Fuse: 1.25 A
Mains connection: Standard IEC receptacle
Dimensions: 14.1” x 13.6” x 3.1” (358 x 346 x 80 mm)
Weight: 9.0 lbs. (4.1 kg)
Ultimate Support JS-TS50-2 Specifications
Product Name: JS-TS50-2
Part Number: 17318
Height: 46.5” – 81.5”
Base Diameter: 47”
Load Capacity: 120 lbs.
Telescoping Tube: 1 3/8” (35mm)
Weight (Per Stand): 4.2 lbs.
Hosa Technology HPX-010 Specifications
Connectors: REAN XLR3M to 1/4 in TS
Conductor: 24 AWG OFC
Shield: 90% OFC Spiral
Shure SM58 Specifications
|Type||Dynamic (moving coil)|
|Frequency Response||50 to 15.000 Hz|
|Polar Pattern||Unidirectional (cardioid), rotationally symmetrical about microphone axis, uniform with frequency|
(2) Alto TS215 1100 Watt 2-way Active Speakers with 15" Woofers
(1) Marantz Professional Sound Live 12 12-Channel / 2-Bus Tabletop Mixer
(2) Ultimate Support JS-TS50-2 Tripod Speaker Stands with FREE Carry Bag
(2) Hosa Technology HPX-010 10' REAN 1/4” TS to XLR3 Male Pro Unbalanced Interconnect Cables
(1) Shure SM58 Vocal Microphone
(2) 20 FT Sure-Fit XLR Connecting Cables
Each TS215 Box Includes:
(1) TS215 Series Loudspeaker
(1) Power Cable
(1) User Guide
(1) Safety & Warranty Manual
The Sound Live 12 Box Includes:
(1) Sound Live 12
(1) Power cable
(1) User guide
(1) Safety and warranty manual
(2) Tripod Speaker Stands
(1) FREE Durable Speaker Stand Carry Bag
(1) Hosa Technology HPX-010 10' REAN 1/4” TS to XLR3 Male Pro Unbalanced Interconnect Cable
The Shure SM58 Box Includes:
(1) Shure SM58 Vocal Microphone
(1) Swivel Stand Adapter
(1) Storage Bag
(1) Microphone Clip
(1) User Guide