(2) Alto TS210 1100 Watt 2-Way Active Speakers with 10" Woofers & Covers Package
About This Product
Alto TS210 1100 Watt 2-Way Active Speaker with 10" Woofer
1100 watts of class D power integrated 2-channel mixer wedge angle equipped
The new Truesonic TS2 product range is the result of a clean-sheet approach to designing professional speakers that strike an ideal balance between no-compromise acoustic performance, the complete array of features that users demand and outstanding ergonomics and utility—all coupled with a stunning new industrial design.
Our TS2 family builds upon the amazing success and wide acceptance of our current TS1 series. The current Truesonics established a benchmark for clarity, high output, flexible I/O options and value that has made them the worldwide standard of comparison.
Now, with the TS2’s, we’ve significantly eclipsed that level of achievement. The range is comprised of three models, the TS210, TS212 and TS215. The amplifiers in all three are rated at 550 watts continuous, 1100 watts peak—a significant increase over the previous line. This new higher power capability ensures greater output for use in larger spaces, with increased clarity, since the amplifiers won’t “run out of steam” and distort the way less powerful units will.
The all-new industrial design is more than just beautiful: The TS212 and TS215 have five integrated handles and the TS210 has two, making them easy to pick up in either H or V orientation. Each model also employs professional-grade M10 rigging/suspension points. The tough, durable cabinets have excellent acoustic properties, while their light weight makes them easy to transport.
Higher performance, unsurpassed utility and flexible I/O options, easy transportability and unparalleled value—you’ll find it all in the Alto Professional TS2 Series.
Alto TS210 Features:
- 550W continuous, 1100W peak Class D power.
- Bi-amplified design with precision active crossover and EQ.
- 10-inch (254 mm) LF driver, 2-inch (50.8 mm) high-temperature voice coil.
- 1-inch (25.4 mm) neodymium HF driver with precision waveguide.
- Integrated 2-channel mixer with dual XLR 1/4-inch combo mic/line inputs and independent level controls.
- XLR Link output.
- Ground-Lift switch.
- Contour switch for increased EQ control.
- Electronic clip, thermal and transducer overdrive protection.
- Compact, lightweight, trapezoidal cabinet design for easy transport and installation.
- Angled rear panel for wedge monitor applications.
- Stand and pole-mountable with integral M10 suspension points.
- Designed and tuned in the USA.
Alto TS120 Cover Padded Slip-On Cover for the Truesonic TS210 & TS210W
Defend your TRUESONIC TS210 against the inevitable bumps, scratches and dents that come from constant transport. This durable, padded speaker cover is tailored specifically for the TS210. It slips on easily and thanks to the bottom strap, stays in place regardless of orientation, making it ready to endure the tortures of travel. Cutouts on each side give you easy access to the speaker's handles, so it's not only protected, but also easy to carry.
TS120 Cover Features:
- Padded cover protects the TS210 during transport.
- Durable nylon construction, made to withstand constant use.
- Easy slip on design - cover and uncover in seconds.
- Bottom strap keeps the cover in place when transported horizontally.
- Side openings for easy access to TS210's handles.
Alto TS210 Specifications
|output power||1100 w peak (700 lf + 400 hf)
550 w continuous rms (350 lf + 200 hf)
|low frequency||10” (254 mm) woofer, 2” (51 mm) voice coil|
|high frequency||1” (25mm) exit with 1” (25 mm) neodymium compression driver|
|maximum spl||125 db peak, 122 db continuous (db-spl @ 1 m)|
|frequency response||54 hz – 20 khz (+ 3 db)|
|frequency range||48 hz – 22 khz (-10 db)|
|coverage||80/100° h x 60° v nominal|
|connectors||(2) 1/4” (6.35 mm) trs or xlr inputs
(1) xlr link output
|cabinet||trapezoidal, injection-molded, polypropylene enclosure, with perforated steel grille|
|controls||volume, power on/off with led, clip limiter with led, ground lift|
|protection||electronic clip, thermal and transducer overdrive protection|
|power||ac input: 100–120/220–240 v, 50/60 hz
fuse: 100-120 v t6.3al ac250v / 220-240 v t3.15al ac250v
(width x depth x height)
|12.72” x 12.0” x 20.76”
323 x 305 x 527 mm
(2) Alto TS210 1100 Watt 2-Way Active Speakers with 10" Woofers
(2) Alto TS120 Padded Slip-On Covers
(1) TS210 Series Loudspeaker
(1) Power Cable
(1) User Guide
(1) Safety & Warranty Manual
(1) Alto TS210 Cover Padded Slip-On Speaker Cover for the Truesonic TS210 & TS210W