It’s a wireless world and DENON Professional is at the forefront of the next wave in Pro Audio technology, introducing their latest release; the DN-202 Wireless System. Audio engineers, contractors and consultants can now substitute traditional media equipment with high-quality, reliable media playback devices and enjoy maintenance-free operation under the most challenging conditions. Using Bluetooth Wireless Signal the DN-202 Series is the ideal system for transmitting stereo audio from point A to B.
DN-202WT: Wireless audio transmitter with balanced XLR and ¼-inch inputs. This unit allows you to send audio from a professional audio mixer or source through walls and ceilings up to 200 feet (60m) away. Pretty cool, right?
DN-202WR: Wireless receiver featuring balanced XLR and ¼-inch outputs for connection to loudspeakers or amplification systems. Use multiple receivers with a single DN-202WT for optimal sound coverage at events or split indoor/outdoor/multi-level venues.
• Compatible with any audio equipment with 1/4″ or XLR connections.
• Perfect for both indoor and outdoor event spaces, houses of worship, entertainment venues, educational facilities, conference rooms, retail areas, fitness centers, and more.
Just how fast can you switch from cables to wireless?
Here’s a quick guide to give you an idea. (HINT: Can you count to 15?)
1. For stereo operation, make sure left and right inputs are connected to left and right outputs, respectively.
2. Make sure DN-202WT and DN-202WR are within 100 feet (30.5 meters) of each other.
3. Avoid microwaves at all costs. They can interfere with your signal reception.
4. Connect the Transmitter to your mixer, media player, or other audio source using XLR cables or 1/4” (6.35mm) cables.
5. Power-up the transmitter is quick and easy with the included power adapter plugged into a power outlet.
6. Now, connect your mixer, media player, or other audio source to a power outlet, and then power it on.
7. Use XLR cables or 1/4” (6.35mm) cables to connect the receiver’s outputs (balanced or unbalanced)
to your loudspeakers, mixer, amplifier, or other device that accepts line-level inputs (make sure this device is powered off).
8. Use the included power adapter to connect DN-202WR’s power input to a power outlet. It will power on immediately.
9. Connect your loudspeakers, mixer, amplifier, or other output device to a power outlet, but do not power it on yet.
10. Press and hold the “Pair” button on DN-202WT for 3 seconds. Its Status Light will start flashing rapidly.
11. Within approximately 15 seconds, press and hold the “Pair” button on DN-202WR for 3 seconds. Its Status Light will start flashing rapidly. 12. Repeat this step with all your multiple units within the 15 seconds.
13. Wait until the Status Lights on both DN-202WT and DN-202WR are solidly lit (not flashing), indicating that they are paired.
14. Power on your loudspeakers, mixer, amplifier, or other output devices.
15. Your Signal is now Wireless and Live. That’s it.